Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, duck off, you vacuous, hypocritical twunt.

Lauren puts the "F" in Fake :LOL:

Quick! Someone post "u ok hun? DM me"
Screenshot 2021-11-06 at 15-09-45 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's only posted this cos the spelling was correct to make her look intellygent. We all know you didn't write that big Loz 🌽🌽🌽
I've said it before but someone I used to know submitted a dating profile asking for "intellegent people" only to respond. :LOL: Didn't have the heart to tell him. Oh yeah, and he told me (why, I don't know) his password was 007.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Our ` booooooooootifuuuul ` YG .... No one can compare :sneaky::sneaky:

Hey .... lozzzaaaa .... lumpy lard arse ... where's ` ODDBOD??? ` ... has someone ` finally ` rescued him!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️:oops::oops:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He's fucked off hasn't he lozza.

Was his contract up?
He's left with, er, an upper set of teeth that are too big, a stone or two heavier and....
Well. Nothing else.
He's lucky not to have the clap i suppose.

Good job you're an intelligent independent free thinking liberated woman loz. And a byg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The more she tries to cover up that he’s scarpered, the more obvious it’s becoming. She posted a really old pic the other day of the 3 of them… we’ve seen it before. You’re not fooling anyone lard arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is he posting any evidence on his stories? I want the gosssss ☕🫖

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was his contract up?
He's left with, er, an upper set of teeth that are too big, a stone or two heavier and....
Well. Nothing else.
Good job you're an intelligent independent free thinking liberated woman loz. And a byg.
And the army of Twitch followers 🤔 :LOL:
Screenshot 2021-11-06 at 19-19-46 Twitch.png

The more she tries to cover up that he’s scarpered, the more obvious it’s becoming. She posted a really old pic the other day of the 3 of them… we’ve seen it before. You’re not fooling anyone lard arse.
I'm sure I'm the same as everyone else - surprised they lasted so long. He's young, horny and wants to get exposure. This ain't it and it was only a matter of time before he got a dose of FOMO (hopefully that's the only dose he's got).

Poor LaRose. Shame they brought a baby into this "work wife" shitshow.

Reactions: 15

Was his contract up?
Well. Nothing else.

He give up a year of he's life an all his got is a set of dayglo teef. Oh and a daughter. Is anyone finkin abaht La'Ignored?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I reckon they are doing it for attention ?!
Or he has claimed his bullseye bully’s special prize — a top set of gleaming tombstone turkey teeeeeeefffff and fucked off pronto before he turns into the go compare man .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is he posting any evidence on his stories? I want the gosssss ☕🫖
he’s posted a few annoying motivational quotes… stuff about your circle getting smaller, that sort of shite. He’s posted pics of him with La’Bamba but not BYG… no mention of her. I don’t think it’s for attention, I genuinely think he’s legged it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
he’s posted a few annoying motivational quotes… stuff about your circle getting smaller, that sort of shite. He’s posted pics of him with La’Bamba but not BYG… no mention of her. I don’t think it’s for attention, I genuinely think he’s legged it.
Just as she was getting tediously boring, I am here for his inevitable tell all. Do you think we #freedcharlie ?!

(Edited to add: I know it's very sad there's an innocent baby caught up in all this but I think it was a given they weren't going to stay together for the next 18 years were they...)

Reactions: 19
Just as she was getting tediously boring, I am here for his inevitable tell all. Do you think we #freedcharlie ?!

(Edited to add: I know it's very sad there's an innocent baby caught up in all this but I think it was a given they weren't going to stay together for the next 18 years were they...)
she’s probably waiting for some magazine deal before ‘revealing all’… my struggle as a stron bewful single muvva

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.