Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think we saw the 3rd hole here
NSF LIFE
Someone on the DM commented "I thought it said 'Wipe Up', not 'Swipe Up'. :LOL:

Boyf took a look at the clip and said, Spew up, more like.

Poor, deluded, filtered-to-the-max Lozza.
It's the basic skills that end up lacking, every bloody time. There's a generation of kids now who can't tell the time on a round clock with hands because they and their lazy parents always rely on the time display on their phones. Disgraceful.

Nice to see our @Blowup80 back 👽🤗❤😘
I have a bit of a thing for watches and introduced my then-8 years-old niece (I think? It was a while ago) to a Tikkers Tell The Time watch. I said, I'll get you a nicer one you can choose yourself, once you've learnt how to tell the time.

She said, I don't need to learn, I have a computer and a phone :( Worse, her mum (my sister) stuck up for her and told me to stop going on about it!

I have heard of primary school kids just out of nursery who can't hold a pencil, can't count or attempt their ABCs, can barely speak and aren't even toilet trained. What's going on?!

Also, my eldest niece (22) doesn't know who Laurel And Hardy are (!) and boyf has a new next door neighbour who's 21. He had no clue who Billy Connolly was when I told him I was listening to his audiobook! 😱

Maybe I'm just getting old!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

I have a bit of a thing for watches and introduced my then-8 years-old niece (I think? It was a while ago) to a Tikkers Tell The Time watch. I said, I'll get you a nicer one you can choose yourself, once you've learnt how to tell the time.

She said, I don't need to learn, I have a computer and a phone :( Worse, her mum (my sister) stuck up for her and told me to stop going on about it!

I have heard of primary school kids just out of nursery who can't hold a pencil, can't count or attempt their ABCs, can barely speak and aren't even toilet trained. What's going on?!

Also, my eldest niece (22) doesn't know who Laurel And Hardy are (!) and boyf has a new next door neighbour who's 21. He had no clue who Billy Connolly was when I told him I was listening to his audiobook! 😱

You're not getting old Lammy, these are just basic social skills that every child needs to learn, and should learn, for their own wellbeing in later life.

I say you might not need these skills right now, but later on in any job they will be the basics any employer expects of you, the world won't always alter itself to fit in with YOUR idea of what's normal or not. Sad innit. ❤

I should just add for on topic, old Lozza wouldn't get her application for any job any further than the shredder. Good old fashioned application forms to be filled in with good old fashioned black ink. CV's only not accepted and forms filled in on a computer only accepted if you have indicated a need for a reasonable adjustment on the grounds of a disability or other health condition in the relevant section 👍👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She's made a point of reminding us that she doesn't have hair extenshuns. "All Mine And I'm Bored".

There's that old saying, Only boring people are bored.
Screenshot 2021-11-05 at 21-36-33 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe it's the lighting or the filter, but that doesn't look clean, it just looks like they've smeared the tit all over the cushions.

Yes Lauren, do start a home page...🙄
She’s reposting a post from an NHS nurse. She’s so supportive of hospital staff but won’t get a covid vaccine. She’s a bleeping stupid witch.
The nurse in the post actually lost her job because she wouldn't get vaccinated while v

She’s reposting a post from an NHS nurse. She’s so supportive of hospital staff but won’t get a covid vaccine. She’s a bleeping stupid witch.
The nurse is actually American and she lost her job because refused to be vaccinated while breastfeeding. I'm all for getting vaccinated but I still think it should be your choice. I am double jabbed BTW.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The nurse in the post actually lost her job because she wouldn't get vaccinated while v

The nurse is actually American and she lost her job because refused to be vaccinated while breastfeeding. I'm all for getting vaccinated but I still think it should be your choice. I am double jabbed BTW.
The issue is that in medical jobs you agree to vaccinations. You already need quite a few to even begin a career in medicine or care. This is nothing new. No jabs, no jobs. 🤷‍♀️

(Barring LEGITIMATE reasons to be unvaccinated of course.)

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I've worked with far too many children in reception and above who weren't toilet trained, had never held a pencil and couldn't do the most basic dressing themselves.
Lazy useless parents.
Kids who literally shat in the floor or pissed themselves in assembly. Not for mental health reasons etc but because that's what they did at home.

And parents who thought it acceptable to send their child to school in a nappy.

I absolutely love children in general, but not necessarily the adults.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She's made a point of reminding us that she doesn't have hair extenshuns. "All Mine And I'm Bored".

There's that old saying, Only boring people are bored.
View attachment 849168
Hmmm the main preoccupation of most mums of a 3/4/whatever month old baby. Hair style and periced 3rd hole. Get real Loz and pay some attention to La'Boredrigid.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to say re the nurse thing - lozza is a bleeping moron for sharing tit I bet she hasn’t even read never mind understand.

Also- I’m triple jabbed plus a flu jab but if I was planning a pregnancy, pregnant or BF I likely would refuse for now. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I have to say re the nurse thing - lozza is a bleeping moron for sharing tit I bet she hasn’t even read never mind understand.

Also- I’m triple jabbed plus a flu jab but if I was planning a pregnancy, pregnant or BF I likely would refuse for now. 🤷‍♀️
I think the main takeaway point (for anyone who works or had worked in the medical field) is that a nurse who doesn't understand basic science probably shouldn't be practicing anyway. It's scary to think someone with a degree wouldn't know about breastfeeding and transmission. 😳
As if Loz would understand the ethics, science or even the contractual agreements you make when you work in care. She's just using it as "Oh look, someone agrees with me".
The blind leading the blind; which is WHY so many people tear their hair out over these imflunsaz getting involved. Yunggel has a mental and literacy rate of a child rock. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Edited to add- feel I was too harsh on children there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
How the hell does she balance that arse on those skinny heels????
errrrrrm how old is her kid???
Always think she looks like she's breaking wind when I see that photo (she probably thinks it looks like she's doing a sexay slut drop/twerk).

Lauren's quoted from an account called @loveofwomens (?!?!) which tells you all you need to know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ve no idea what the song is and she’s posting pics of gifted phone cases but the lyrics look like something about splitting up?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve no idea what the song is and she’s posting pics of gifted phone cases but the lyrics look like something about splitting up?
She always does this! Pretty sure she promoted some of Laredoute's gifted clothes with a rap song about being a "boss witch". The child was still a fetus, wtf is that all about?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.