Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clock thing is a big problem.
Many don't even know how to make the hands go round
Will be honest, my dad was (say was, as now dead) dyslexic and my mom didn't finish high school as her mom made her go to work as soon as she turned 16.
One thing they were both good at was maths, and they taught me (and I just sucked at it). They didn't teach me to read and write because both weren't very good at it (that's what they told me). I have a 2:1 degree in English language and literature and worked really hard to get into a really prestigious university.
My dad was in top of his classes for maths- was told he would have a promising education at uni, but was kicked out of sixth form for vandalism (didn't take teen tit lightly in the 70s).
I am still bleeping terrible at maths. Took me 2 goes to pass my GCSE. Also took me an embarrassingly long time to tell the time.
Let's hope having dumbo parents doesn't rub off on the little one in the future.
However, you're parents don't necessarily have to be skilled at something for a child to "click" with it.

Reactions: 14
Will be honest, my dad was (say was, as now dead) dyslexic and my mom didn't finish high school as her mom made her go to work as soon as she turned 16.
One thing they were both good at was maths, and they taught me (and I just sucked at it). They didn't teach me to read and write because both weren't very good at it (that's what they told me). I have a 2:1 degree in English language and literature and worked really hard to get into a really prestigious university.
My dad was in top of his classes for maths- was told he would have a promising education at uni, but was kicked out of sixth form for vandalism (didn't take teen tit lightly in the 70s).
I am still bleeping terrible at maths. Took me 2 goes to pass my GCSE. Also took me an embarrassingly long time to tell the time.
Let's hope having dumbo parents doesn't rub off on the little one in the future.
However, you're parents don't necessarily have to be skilled at something for a child to "click" with it.
I don’t think you need to have brainbox parents to do well but you have to have parents who stress the importance of education and who support their child to succeed in it. I can see Big Loz writing it off saying “I never got no qualifications and I am a bewful yungel, TOWIE OG, celebrity wiv lots of fans and I got all this stuff from be’in a boss witch and lookin’ amazin’”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmmmm latest story
Go on those that are more eagle eyed than me.....
Is this an old picture?
Not posted a joint pic of them since 31.8.21

Ooooooo I'm going down a hole now. So Chaz hasn't commented on BYG last 2 pics and a mere like on the 3rd latest one on her grid.
No gushing baby mama, so bewful, my world.....
Could it be loves very young dream is over???

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hmmmm latest story
Go on those that are more eagle eyed than me.....
Is this an old picture?
Not posted a joint pic of them since 31.8.21

Ooooooo I'm going down a hole now. So Chaz hasn't commented on BYG last 2 pics and a mere like on the 3rd latest one on her grid.
No gushing baby mama, so bewful, my world.....
Could it be loves very young dream is over???
I thought this was an old pic as the ceiling looks sloped which is where they last lived as the new place is a bungalow…

Reactions: 14
Do you think she has always been this bleeping stupid or it's got worse over time seen as she does duck all but stare at her phone her brain has just turned to text speak?
Over time as studies have shown this happens as well as the reverse if you actually exercise the old grey matter.

Reactions: 9
Oh, duck off, you vacuous, hypocritical twunt.

Lauren puts the "F" in Fake :LOL:

Quick! Someone post "u ok hun? DM me"
View attachment 850214
Does she actually understand all these big words??

I'm useless at maths too. After long division I'm done for nor did I sit the CSE for it either because it would have been a waste of time all round :) As for logarithms, fractions, Pii charts and all that, forget it!! :)

Last edited:
Are the rumours true about Loz writing a book? I've had a sneak preview.

'How 2 Bee bewfelyungel' by Lozza.

Be bewfel
Be yungel
You be bewfelyungel

With lots of pics of sexeh bewfelyungel and LasAgne. Chaz MIA.
£29.99 from all reputable bookshops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok guys, it's been a while. But here it is- relevant Ninastar90 story time.

For the OGs you will know that I had my child when I was 16- they are now a teenager and things are good.

However, ExMrNinaStart90 left me when I was 18- with our child- for a 15 year old. (I've had to unpack this in therapy so let's keep it purely to MY FEELINGS AT THE TIME, if we can). I was broken and considered suicide. I attempted.
Because although outside- to most sane adults, our relationship was bleeping insane anyway (I was 15 when we got together, him 19)- I had my heart set on us bringing up our child together. Being that family unit. I didn't have that growing up. I was having panic attacks and crying fits for 6 months after ExMrNS90left me. All I wanted was a 2 parent family at that point. It took me about 2 years to fully recover and just OWN myself again and realise how much more I was.

So I feel for Loz if this has happened. Because maybe, like me, she believed a family unit would happen even if you are 100% incompatible.

You live and learn.

I think the saddest thing is I was 15-18, Loz is 34-35.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My mum bless her is dyslexic and and isnt very good at maths never had support and school at home in the late 60s-70s so never really improved. My dad is very good at maths and so is my sister but I'm terrible at it. Took me 4 goes to get my GCSE. But my dad always helped me with my homework and my used to read with and get involved in school stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's the basic skills that end up lacking, every bloody time. There's a generation of kids now who can't tell the time on a round clock with hands because they and their lazy parents always rely on the time display on their phones. Disgraceful.

Nice to see our @Blowup80 back 👽🤗❤😘
But she's 34 isn't she??

I reckon they are doing it for attention ?!
Or he has claimed his bullseye bully’s special prize — a top set of gleaming tombstone turkey teeeeeeefffff and fucked off pronto before he turns into the go compare man .
Yeah I think for attention as well and then she will come out with a magazine spread of their engagement. It was just over a week ago he posted how he loves kissing both their heads before heading off to work. She’s just adding fuel to the rumors in here by not posting I reckon. I really think they will split in the next two years but I think they’re still together.
This weekend she’s probably dragged LakidneyDamaged to the hair and nail salons so her mum can get her vanity fix and poor bub has probably enhaled even more fumes. She’s probably not going to post those pictures
Now though but wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a car park walk shoot coming out soon, way overdue, and If she’s got a new haircut she’ll want to show (scare) us all for a few £££

That’s what I think anyway.
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Ok guys, it's been a while. But here it is- relevant Ninastar90 story time.

For the OGs you will know that I had my child when I was 16- they are now a teenager and things are good.

However, ExMrNinaStart90 left me when I was 18- with our child- for a 15 year old. (I've had to unpack this in therapy so let's keep it purely to MY FEELINGS AT THE TIME, if we can). I was broken and considered suicide. I attempted.
Because although outside- to most sane adults, our relationship was bleeping insane anyway (I was 15 when we got together, him 19)- I had my heart set on us bringing up our child together. Being that family unit. I didn't have that growing up. I was having panic attacks and crying fits for 6 months after ExMrNS90left me. All I wanted was a 2 parent family at that point. It took me about 2 years to fully recover and just OWN myself again and realise how much more I was.

So I feel for Loz if this has happened. Because maybe, like me, she believed a family unit would happen even if you are 100% incompatible.

You live and learn.

I think the saddest thing is I was 15-18, Loz is 34-35.
You’re so strong 💜💜💜💜

Now I’ve finished reading everyone’s comments… I’m like the odd one out thinking they’re still together 🙁🙁🙁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah I think for attention as well and then she will come out with a magazine spread of their engagement. It was just over a week ago he posted how he loves kissing both their heads before heading off to work. She’s just adding fuel to the rumors in here by not posting I reckon. I really think they will split in the next two years but I think they’re still together.
This weekend she’s probably dragged LakidneyDamaged to the hair and nail salons so her mum can get her vanity fix and poor bub has probably enhaled even more fumes. She’s probably not going to post those pictures
Now though but wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a car park walk shoot coming out soon, way overdue, and If she’s got a new haircut she’ll want to show (scare) us all for a few £££

That’s what I think anyway.
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

You’re so strong 💜💜💜💜

Now I’ve finished reading everyone’s comments… I’m like the odd one out thinking they’re still together 🙁🙁🙁
You're not the odd one out (better than being the odd bod).
I don't think even they know if they're together or not.
They're probably waiting to see how many people ask if they're still together with each mumbo jumbo idiotic post they leave.

• Heart
Yes.

I was meaning Lactulose.x will end up being one of these kids. 👍 Although whether her mother can tell the time on a round clock I have no idea, there's no telling really.
Lozza would gaze at a round clock and think it was one of her former faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We are utterly spoilt, with all the glorious photos we get of our BYG .... so many to choose from, but these remain favourites, if that were possible with such a ` natural ` beauty :rolleyes::rolleyes: ... she is very quiet, which means she has read our comments here, about ` ODDBOD ` doing a runner ( YES!!!! THE BOY FINALLY ESCAPED!!!✊✊ ) .. and she is obviously cooking up, how to fix this ... so que the endless pics of him, her and la`pleaserescuemedaddyPLEASEdontleavemewiththisILLITERATETHICKASSHITMORON🥺🥺🥺 .... lets see what the dumb predictable PRAT comes up with 🥴🥴🤷‍♀️ ..... because we all know, she lives and breathes what people say about her online, particularly here 😆😆 ... Of course, we are her biggest fans!! 🤭🤭🤭🤩🤩

Attachments

• Haha
We are utterly spoilt, with all the glorious photos we get of our BYG .... so many to choose from, but these remain favourites, if that were possible with such a ` natural ` beauty :rolleyes::rolleyes: ... she is very quiet, which means she has read our comments here, about ` ODDBOD ` doing a runner ( YES!!!! THE BOY FINALLY ESCAPED!!!✊✊ ) .. and she is obviously cooking up, how to fix this ... so que the endless pics of him, her and la`pleaserescuemedaddyPLEASEdontleavemewiththisILLITERATETHICKASSHITMORON🥺🥺🥺 .... lets see what the dumb predictable PRAT comes up with 🥴🥴🤷‍♀️ ..... because we all know, she lives and breathes what people say about her online, particularly here 😆😆 ... Of course, we are her biggest fans!! 🤭🤭🤭🤩🤩
A face only a mother could love

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes.

I was meaning Lactulose.x will end up being one of these kids. 👍 Although whether her mother can tell the time on a round clock I have no idea, there's no telling really.
I can see LaTchkeykid actually teaching her mother once she reaches 6/7

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.