Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m pretty sure Moleman doesn’t care about credibility - have you seen who he has on his books? Some of them are even more Z-list than BYG and that is saying something (Kerry Katona’s daughter 😂)

I think his input is minimal because none of them are actually going to be appearing on anything mainstream or prime time any longer. He’s got them all at the arse-end of their career or to try and get them a career of sorts.

His pattern seems to be:
1. Find someone from reality TV show - TOWIE, Geordie Shore, MAFS U.K, US equivalents.
2. Get them to undertake some staged pap walks.
3. Get them some magazine interviews on the basis of who they’ve slept with, other scandal etc.
4. Get them a slot on other reality shows: Celebs Go Dating, Celebrity Coach Trip, Celebrity Ibiza Weekender, Ex On The Beach. In this space E4, ITVBe and MTV is their friend.
5. Try and get them to shack up with another z-list celebrity to get married and/or have a baby to sell photos of.
6. Get them some conversations with self-proclaimed experts on YouTube and/or podcasts.
Rinse and repeat.
7. Slowly stop taking their calls.

Also, check out the pic of Big Loz on their site. It’s no wonder she’s been photoshopping and using apps/filters on all her photos. This pic must be at least 5 years old and she looks 40+ in it.
View attachment 846597

God Almighty. Katona's DAUGHTER? I'm surprised he doesn't have Tony from Hollyoaks's milkman's best friends' sisters next door neighbour. Better not give him ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I wonder if Charlie boy was just enjoying all the attention and photo shoots and backgrid opportunities, now that the baby is here and Lauryn can't even brush her hair and wear earnings its all dried up so instead of doing his building work, it's back to the sink for him

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
You've got to laugh at all those influencerzzz pretending they don't know how to use Google Shopping or a search engine to find things they want. That can then get delivered to their door.

I'd actually have more respect for them if they out and out asked "can anyone offer a freebie?" rather than feigning stupidity or confusion (mind you, with Lauren, it's quite hard to tell).

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Why would you want the press running stories on your sick child ? And let’s face it - the way that story was worded it was as if she’s asking for press coverage. Well, she’s skint ….

Facehugger

VIP Member
Chaz is the kind of bloke who won’t be single for long. I wonder what car crash he will end up with next. Someone younger and skinnier than BYG I imagine.
He could put his footy shirt on, some Nike socks & dazzling new smile and go for that Goodman thing 🤣🤣

• Haha
I'm gonna get my earnings periced. Thanks bewfelyungel for the inspirayshun.
#bewfelbafterwinningyungelloveulozzayoufatidiotictwunt

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
Can I just say that little turban thing on Larose is actually so freaking cute. 😳

• Heart
  • Haha

xyzcba

VIP Member
So because she 'started a clothing Instagram page' so wants someonez whose into fashun and clothing n that, and what can do everyfink for her.

She won't be able to input anything financially, or have a single idea in her head, or have any business acumen, But she does have a page with 7k followers, probably half of which are Tattlers just waiting to see what tat she was going to peddle... 😆

Also who in their right mind is going to buy any fashion with her name to it?! She wears cheap nasty shit that doesn't suit her shape.

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
I’m trying to picture Lauren with a fringe and all I can see is Jessica Alves

4C591537-0B4D-41EB-BA6F-C02228158147.jpeg

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Yeah like you even had a covid test Loz, and no bronchitis is not the same you stupid bitchView attachment 843548View attachment 843550and writing questions to herself after reading on here about Charlie doing a runner😂😂

View attachment 843558and this one, guarentee she has/will be splitting up with Chaz and making it sound like its all ok to do it by yourself, guess what Lozza? Its really hard bringing up a baby alone, you really have no idea now piss off

Yes lauren, all those millions of people across the world, all dead from bronchitis.

You stupid, ignorant pathetic, attention seeking bitch.

• Haha

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Once again my friends, we know it all! Much love to my Scrunch Bunch.

Loz has blocked me. Why is LaRose in hospital. Is this something she's made up?

• Haha
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
Don't know why I'm asking this as the answer is obvious but did she not attend ante natal classes and make some mummy friends, or takes LaGinalollabrigida to Mummy n me type classes or baby groups where she lives now to meet other mums/babies?
Other babies??
What?
Don't you know la' lonely is the only baby girl in the world? And big lol the only mummy?
What is this madness you're spouting!

• Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Feeling a bit nostalgic like, thought I'd have a shifty on BYG IG page, see she's still linking @landcwardrobe from it. Our BYG never lets us down with classics like this:

1636989465653.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
Asking for help knowing what SHE needs and wants? Wanting someone to crawl into that barren headspace of hers to decipher her own thoughts or lack of? Oh I’m sorry, I understand now: she is open to accepting whatever tat is offered to her. Unbelievable.

...I’m actually laughing at the sheer ridiculousness of the woman!

• Haha

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
She said she think she would be good on Loose Women once. Or some show like that.
Funny thing is when she gets interviewed on TV she’s always shaking like a leaf and cries.
She definitely doesn’t have the voice or tone or class to speak on tv.

And the other thing she does when she’s being interviewed is talk over the person asking questions. And she smacks her lips. Awful to watch.
Zero class!!
Interrupting everyone with a jerky head nod and 'yeh, yeh, litcherly, yeh'

Buffoon!

• Haha