Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mchops

VIP Member
The way she filters the girls face scares me. Why is she making her have anime eyes? Lauren you are a stupid weirdo

Reactions: 20

Userom

VIP Member
Larose is in hospital. Find it baffling that Charlie was posting videos of himself sultry blinking into the camera last night as this was ongoing.
It also means he was busy deleting Lauren from his insta while La'rose was poorly in hospital ... very very strange behaviour

Userom

VIP Member
I think it was Ch'arg only chnace to escape, Loz never leaves the house so he couldnt get away, while she was in Hospital he has made a break for it!!

His recent stories and posts say it all about his priorities. Bloody dim wit.

• Haha

xyzcba

VIP Member
I agree - it was extremely weird to tell everyone she was going to them remove it quickly. I think she was drunk, got a dirty offer and thought she was getting a freebie trip. I reckon there was no freebie in te end so she took it down.

-
Sad face. I was so looking forward all the photoshopped Dubia pics 🤭

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Ahhhh, relaxing lozza territory.

It's all a bit gaga on the kp thread, folk doing more uturns than a tory government.

Come on byg, give us some entertainment.
Charlie, come join us and let it all out pet. We promise not to tell.
La' woamingcall, hop up on our collective knees.

• Haha

Sasha Sinclair

I love that 'no drama '. But I've unfollowed her and deleted all evidence of her from my sochal meedja. Ya big drama queen 🤷🏻

• Haha

Debbie Darko

Long time lurker. Just posted in the last few days on the skanky Price threads. You people are amazing! You saw this coming weeks ago! Are you ACTUALLY psyidekick like her???

• Haha

roozle

Big Lolo: me not gettin vaxeen coz ov helf reezunz

Also big Lolo: Has had various dubious plastic surgeries, pumps her lips full of filler, survives and thrives solely on kebabs, pizzas, an occasional can of corn and McDonald's, spends 99% of her time lying in her bed in a dull room and probably still smokes like a chimney.

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I ll give her something, she certainly has confidence wearing all white especially when she is in her real state she must look like a big blob, stay puft marshmallow woman with that big messed up face
Yeah and she had her gut out. I remember that thread, we were laughing because she would have looked so hideous at the football dressed up like that with her butt and gut on show and her trying to squeeze past people to get to her seats. I bet she thought it would be all nice spaced out seating but it wasn’t.
She really ridicules herself to get a picture for Instagram that she can edit to death, she doesn’t think about the people in person who actually can see her true state. I was shocked and grossed out when I saw her once.

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
I think the types who hire women in Dubai , wouldn’t pay £30,000 for a overweight bloated woman 🤦‍♀️ They would want ones that look like models !

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
She sent me a photo of the 'souls' all those shoes are fit for is the bin

View attachment 867861back trying to sell hellofresh again but she saw Poms beautiful portrait so now only speaks wuth her eyes shut😂😂
U can tell her cheap her top is just by looking at the zip.
Also she’s gonna burn her boobs on the stove that’s how low they droop

why can’t she wear better fitting clothes and clothes that aren’t for 80 year olds.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Here you are, hope you like them 😄❤🥰😘 xx.

View attachment 860712

View attachment 860713

Back tomorrow 🥰 x
You’ve worked your magic a treat there Pom! 😂
love them 🥰🥰

So she just posted picture of the self when she went to the Chelsea game a few months ago

View attachment 861078

But when she posted pictures a few months ago of herself at the game she had a different face on

View attachment 861079

View attachment 861081
AD31B41A-9343-4C9F-B507-65AE86BABD80.jpeg

Sorry I’m not very good at photos but that filter of Loz just reminds me of the humans in the “Ice Age” films 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

bignellie

VIP Member
is periced something thats done on only fans? I am not up to date with all the current sex talk....just off to get my earnings interferred with...

• Haha
Reactions: 19

thetrooth

Chatty Member
I’m to scared to go and look!! But I did pop that Pringle’s can belter yesterday so surely I could handle that thread

Fatty Boombatty has been very quiet lately…….she wouldn’t have a reality show filming would she? I read how they culled a whole lot of TOWIE stars recently, imagine if they bought her back !!😂😂.
Lauren moves from loo to bed to sofa to fridge to bed to sofa to loo to bed to sofa to fridge. Repeat x 7 days a week.
Taking a break from causing chaos in the KP thread to say I would 100000% start watching TOWIE again if she was in it. Imagine!

• Haha

Kiki999

We need to keep a look out incase he removes the 'father to @babylarose' bit in his insta bio

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
Literally he's took every pic down and back in training.
Ooooooooooo (in the sound of that annoying card machine advert on tv)

• Haha
  • Wow
The problem is, bewfelyungel can't really do anything else. She's illiterate, slow witted and uneducated. She'd struggle to even hold down a job doing anything at the most basic level because she's got no concentration span and of course is such a bewfelyungel with a bafter that she would be instantly recognised. I actually think for her, Only Fans is a genius move because there will always be a market for flabby big fake tits bewfelyungels flashing their wares. If Chaz makes it as Essex's Eminem they'll be set for life of course.

Moleman must be getting services in kind because he sure as hell isn't getting credibility or money by managing bewfelyungel.

• Haha

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
Feeling a bit nostalgic like, thought I'd have a shifty on BYG IG page, see she's still linking @landcwardrobe from it. Our BYG never lets us down with classics like this:

View attachment 867441
She sent me a photo of the 'souls' all those shoes are fit for is the bin

Screenshot_20211115-190001_Instagram.jpg
back trying to sell hellofresh again but she saw Poms beautiful portrait so now only speaks wuth her eyes shut😂😂

• Haha
Aye that was me too! She’s so thick that she thinks that we won’t realise!

So she’s regurgitated this old photo as I mentioned you never see the three of them together. This photo was ages ago Lozza; we document everything on here so do a one like they have in hostage situations with the paper held up so we can see the date (although she’s probs photoshop anyway like the rest of her life) 😂

View attachment 845921
The way BYG is posing and holding Larosèèé its obvious this picture is about her and Larose is just an accessory.