Lauren Goodger #42 Yung gel, stop filtering yaself, even though you have a bum like a shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope all her “mates” post real photos of her,
Not like when it’s their burfday and she post a bewful cgi photo of herself with the said birthday person barely in the photo!!! Great mate big lozza is!!! Selfish bint!!😫😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This bloke writes the same as BYG! Spelling and grammar not a strong point with these people!
Ah, that name rings a bell! That's the guy who did the awful non-interview with Goodger talking absolute wank - she talked over him, flicked her hair, gurned, and had a blanket over her that made her look like Jabba The Hutt (probably not the visual she was aiming for).

I even commented about their Youtube video a few threads ago. Interesting that the series is called "Inspiring Stories"! Also, the still shot for that clip has Lauren's Photoshopped-to-the-hilt image on the left, yet Robert Hisee's on the right, just looks normal. Obviously the Lauren in the video looks totally different!

And yes, we ALL looked different nine years ago but she's almost unrecognisable in this clip (and much prettier!) - this was on the sideline where I found the "MindKite" video:
(She's still a real gel and reckons she is a Kim Kardashian curvy type of gel. I didn't watch TOWIE at all (hate faux-reality programmes) but she seems to be trying to promote her salon in this clip, and the Mark thing appears to be over).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well it's our lumpy lard arse lozzzaaas ` barfffday ` today ... In the honour of this BYG ... I post a small ( I know this word is alien to you lozzzzz, google is your friend :oops: :oops: ) montage as my gift to her, as we all know, she lurks on here ..... HEY LARDY???? .... HAPPY BARFFFFFFDAY .... take a day off lovely, stuff the ` diet ` and scoff that ` fat ... obese ... greasy .... cat fish ` mooshhhh to your heart's content!!! NOOOOM NOMMMMM NOOOOOOOOM! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.... No need to thank me .... you're welcome! 🤩🥳🥳🐽🐽🐷🐷

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Well it's our lumpy lard arse lozzzaaas ` barfffday ` today ... In the honour of this BYG ... I post a small ( I know this word is alien to you lozzzzz, google is your friend :oops: :oops: ) montage as my gift to her, as we all know, she lurks on here ..... HEY LARDY???? .... HAPPY BARFFFFFFDAY .... take a day off lovely, stuff the ` diet ` and scoff that ` fat ... obese ... greasy .... cat fish ` mooshhhh to your heart's content!!! NOOOOM NOMMMMM NOOOOOOOOM! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.... No need to thank me .... you're welcome! 🤩🥳🥳🐽🐽🐷🐷
Christ almighty 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well the celebrity birthday messages are flooding in...NOT

Can’t ‘Baby Daddy’ be arsed to post then or has BYG just not had time to write ‘his’ message in between taking photos of the surprise gifts ‘he’ got her (with her own money) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Laaavaly selection there Anna, all bases covered right there, unlike her arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must have to piss on him for him to find it! Doesn’t bare thinking about does it 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
14573401662_631023c648_c_edit_563263009461447.jpg

Here you go lozza.
A kitchen sink cake.

So you can have your cake and (charles can) beat it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And yes, we ALL looked different nine years ago but she's almost unrecognisable in this clip (and much prettier!) - this was on the sideline where I found the "MindKite" video:
(She's still a real gel and reckons she is a Kim Kardashian curvy type of gel. I didn't watch TOWIE at all (hate faux-reality programmes) but she seems to be trying to promote her salon in this clip, and the Mark thing appears to be over).
Apart from having a completely different face here, the main thing I noticed with this video is that although she clearly isn’t the brightest, she still comes across as kind of chirpy, smiley and just quite normal. She’s not slurring her words like she does now (presumably because of the fake teeth and giant lips) and there’s no pouting and posing. Baffling how it went from that to the car crash we see now. Although she’s done it all to herself so can’t really feel too sorry for her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.