Lauren Goodger #42 Yung gel, stop filtering yaself, even though you have a bum like a shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep Pete Burns eat your heart out! She’s probably got a bigger dick than him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Found this comment on Mark and Michelle’s DM article

8A0C8B58-D446-4AE8-9658-E0D8C280F199.jpeg

'Lauren has had the last laugh'. Hi Lauren!

E30B8923-25D9-4ADD-88AD-DC38627D2023.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂😂😂 I live for the DM comments 😂😂😂
They’re a right scream, especially on Lauren’s articles. She doesn’t realise how much of a laughing stock she is, does she? It’s embarrassing at this point. I bet we’ll be treated to a pap walk from Lauren within the next few days (with photoshopped abs, of course!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re a right scream, especially on Lauren’s articles. She doesn’t realise how much of a laughing stock she is, does she? It’s embarrassing at this point. I bet we’ll be treated to a pap walk from Lauren within the next few days (with photoshopped abs, of course!)
The ones from the article of Boris and Carrie visiting the Queen and the married at first sight ones about Morag have had me howling!

Definite retaliation for the Mark and Mich pics is on its way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 767996the state of that face, nothing like your selfies aye Lozza?! And Dr Roberts comment says it all 😂😂😂
Got a feeling she didnt know the doc was going to post this ... ( dear god, she's sooo bleeping ugly ) ... hey lozzzzy where's the pointy on point Jimmy Hill sharp chin ... perfect eyebrows .... amazing cheekbones .... puckered fat cherub lips? ... and that flawless skin we often see in your ` cough cough ` real photos you constantly post on IG, that are never filtered to duck .... I think we`ll be hearing soon, that the doc used wind machines, and lightened her naturally dark complexion as she is a person of colour ( tit rust orange:oops::oops: ) .... cant this YUG GURL EVER GET A BREAK?? EVERYONE is out to destroy her :eek::eek: this doc has even given her a big jelly lumpy lardy body, and has made her " chins " completely disappear into NO CHIN 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... dear doc whoever you are, this is 👇 what our lozzaaa usually looks like .... all natural beauty ..... zero filters ... please remove this pic!! WE here at Tattle, her FANS demand it ... STOP persecuting our lozzzaaa!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Vicky Pollard is actually way more pretty and natural looking than Loz 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That suits her down to the ground Pom, old sausage gob 🤣 It just needs a Murat balloon up there in the middle 🤣🤣👽🤗❤😘🐾

Evening Scrunchies ❤ I thought of you all earlier, I had to buy new Scrunchies as my elastic had gone 🤭

Thank you 🥰💕🤗❤🐾👽😘 xx.
Murat balloon coming up 😄😘 x.
Looooool hope you are enjoying your new scrunchies 😄🥰💕🤗❤🐾👽😘 xx.

Resizer_16320077577360.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Ahhh, that's perfickly bewful now, am sure Lozza will be made up wiv dat for birfday bloons from the Tattlers Pom 🤣🤣👽🤗❤😘🐾xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Looooool 😄😄😄❤💕🤗🥰🐾👽😘 xx.
Hope your doing well my friend 😀🥰🤗😘 xx. Pom hugs to you 🤗🐾
Bless you, I'm good thank you lovely, hope you are too. I've been tired out & so busy but all good, getting stuff sorted nicely now. Hugs to you too my friend 👽🤗😘❤🐾 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s Lozzas birthday tomorrow! Let’s see what’s in store
So if it’s BYG birfday today shall we call a bingo when these appear?

1) a dedication post to his babymomma from Chaz
2) her reposting all the happy birthday posts she’s going going to get (thinking she’s got mates)
3) a post from ‘Larose’ saying happy birthday Mummy’
4) them having a ‘party’ at her dads (which is all they ever seem to go to (with arms, chin, legs, well everywhere shaved off)
5) a proposal from Chaz
6) balloons!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

2) her reposting all the happy birthday posts she’s going going to get (thinking she’s got mates)
4) them having a ‘party’ at her dads (which is all they ever seem to go to (with arms, chin, legs, well everywhere shaved off)
5) a proposal from Chaz
6) balloons!
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Though I don’t think the proposal is coming any time soon. He’s one of the younger generation so I wonder if they’re only ‘exclusive’ but haven’t reached calling each other ‘boyfriend and girlfriend’ yet 😆

• Haha
Late thread suggestion:
Greasy baby, injected face, time for a party at daddy’s place!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

5) a proposal from Chaz
6) balloons!
Bingo!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.