Lauren Goodger #42 Yung gel, stop filtering yaself, even though you have a bum like a shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Laqueisha grows up the complete opposite of her mother, like Chloe Sims daughter.
It would drive lozza nutty if she were a goth, hippy, unshaven pits, black lipstick type, bucking their force feeding of R&B music, a metal thrasher head banger. 😈 (im personally praying mine have a personality like this and their own identity rather than typical London yobs)

also…. Imagine if lozza wasn’t Lauren rose, but Kerry Barbara. We’d have a baby Kebab! …. I’ll see myself out 🤡
I would love it sooooooo much if any child of the plastic brigade went megagoth, that's such a funny mental image!
Especially byg, she would have a nightmare trying to balance a Hollywood filter over a mohican and facial piercings.
😎

I knew a girl once-upon-a-time who was a Goth with the black lipstick, pale face, all her clothes were black and she listened to that music of theirs too - BUT her fiancé was a reggae DJ! They're happily married now with a couple of kids so something worked didn't it?

I've just nicked this from the Jac Jossa thread and I've also kindly shared it onto skanky's thread too since they all love a coating of Ronseal's finest :)
I'm still rocking my punkygothy look. Think victoriana skulls crows and pink hair, i give zero shits.
My partner is always smartly dressed, no tattoos etc.
We get along perfik.

(mum still laughs, she always used to say you'll never get a good job looking like that. Got a good man, a good job, still look 'like that')

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 767996the state of that face, nothing like your selfies aye Lozza?! And Dr Roberts comment says it all 😂😂😂
Why? If it's a freebie or paid for whats the point she photoshops her face in every picture and no amount of work would help if she gets captured in camera outside and we see her true face/size

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why? If it's a freebie or paid for whats the point she photoshops her face in every picture and no amount of work would help if she gets captured in camera outside and we see her true face/size
Apart from being funny, that's a really good question.
Is she completely addicted?
Because if she's like this at mid 30s what on earth is she going to be like once the menopause hits? Seriously, she's screwed.
Screw loose, and screwed.

(never mind the menopause, she's going to wake up one day and realise she's 40, with a face that is beyond repair with paperthin skin, with a growing daughter (by lozza's dates roughly 6 and at the same time 2), no job, no partner, no friends)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those photos of Michelle flashing her abs last night must really piss Lauren off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There was a bloke sunbathing in the park today, wearing the same top as byg. The brown tiedye thing.
I checked but he had a (relatively, it's a bit odd here) normal face with his features in the right places so deffo not her.

Shame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m starting to wonder if she does all these blagently stupid things/ridiculous mis spelt words etc to drive engagement. She just looks at numbers, not content so lots of people telling her she’s putting the baby at risk by piling clothes around her for example will be like water off an extra greased up ducks back. That way she can try and get freebies by saying how much traction her posts get….
Do DM’s count in numbers/engagement?
if not (if she is deliberately baiting people for engagement) then it isn’t working as looking at her recent post no one has made any comments about her parenting etc.

I know she tried a similar thing about her post baby weight claiming she had been trolled but one of her followers asked her how/where as there hadn’t been any nasty comments made on her IG 😂

Granted there are comments everywhere else but not people contacting BYG herself directly so she’d have to admit she deliberately chooses to go out of her way to find and read negative stuff about herself

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

Chas on the beg to keep party costs down but BYG will be mistaken for Coco the Clown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s Lozzas birthday tomorrow! Let’s see what’s in store
Probably inhaling the entire menu of that Indian her and Chaz like then home to drown the baby in oil before flashing her giblets on OF.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.