Lauren Goodger #42 Yung gel, stop filtering yaself, even though you have a bum like a shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CONGRALASHUNS TO @Facehugger FOR THIS BEWFUL SUGGESHUN FOR THRED ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 🤳🤳🤳🤳

(had to adjust slightly, but added some selfie emojis to make up for it 😘😘)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
When your a mum, he a bike, perfic yung gel, she tiny and petite, she my whole world, going daddy, can’t believe baby girl is with me now after carry her, thank you moleman, new thread, well done busy bleep tattlers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
When your a mum, he a bike, perfic yung gel, she tiny and petite, she my whole world, going daddy, can’t believe baby girl is with me now after carry her, thank you moleman, new thread, well done busy bleep tattlers
this was truly bewful ❤

I actually think this needs to be in the Wiki as it covers so much 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Aww, fanks you lot for voting me innit ❤😘 and to Fluffy for makin bewful new thread ❤😘 🤣

Now we DO NOT want any hint of any baby pictures of little Lasagna.x on this thread that's been anywhere even close to a Photoshop app Lozza, comprende meduck? 👍👆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Aww, fanks you lot for voting me innit ❤😘 and to Fluffy for makin bewful new thread ❤😘 🤣

Now we DO NOT want any hint of any baby pictures of little Lasagna.x on this thread that's been anywhere even close to a Photoshop app Lozza, comprende meduck? 👍👆
lasagna.x 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
DM photos are from June when Labamba was born, they were hiding out at her mates flat as they hadn’t got their rented house then!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Sniff
It's all
Sniff
So
Bewful
Sniff
Bewful title
Bewful summary
So bewful
Sniff
Bewful people

(blows nose with new free velour scrunchie, wrings it out and puts it on wrist)

Bewfuls all of yoos, bewful.
The yung gels, old gels, knackered gels, all the yungmen, aged men etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20210903-005810_Instagram.jpg
Chazza has a new job! reakon Lozza is paying him to be her slave hence the feeding too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I couldn't resist it..hope it isn't in bad taste 🤭 x.

I think Chaz is missing his sink mates so much that he do anything to go back to his sink life 😄 ..

Resizer_16306283899040.jpg

@Facehugger Well done on new title 😀💖❤💕🥰👽🐾🤗😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s always worn clothes that don’t fit her. If she would wear her correct size and clothes that flatter her she would look so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is he doing all the cleaning while she’s lying in that bleeping bed ??🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.