Lauren Goodger #42 Yung gel, stop filtering yaself, even though you have a bum like a shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the culled… how can it be a surprise when clearly she’s dressed up to the nines? 🤔😂

Lulutinkerbell is asleep yet again (do they pop something in her milk as that child always seems to be asleep!) next to the Mr Kipling cakes. What’s laughable is the birthday cake has the photoshopped pictures of her and Chaz and can’t quite make it out behind bit there’s some sort of mural which has Lauren Goodger emblazened on it in the middle with all different words around it? I mean come on… but narcissist BYG innit? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For the culled… how can it be a surprise when clearly she’s dressed up to the nines? 🤔😂

Lulutinkerbell is asleep yet again (do they pop something in her milk as that child always seems to be asleep!) next to the Mr Kipling cakes. What’s laughable is the birthday cake has the photoshopped pictures of her and Chaz and can’t quite make it out behind bit there’s some sort of mural which has Lauren Goodger emblazened on it in the middle with all different words around it? I mean come on… but narcissist BYG innit? 😂
Welp, as we expected she has shaved 6 stones off her chunky boat race, all looks utterly ridiculous, orange fuzzy mess ... and WTF is she wearing???? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Pringles and warm wine - how inviting...

• Haha

Has the blonde been rubbing her chin on la'rapper?
It's gleeeeeaming.

I love the pringles, but my favourite part is the cluster of macaroon plonked on the front of the cake.
Pure class.

Is byg doing a Spanish dance routine for the entertainment?

• Haha
Every time she puts up an insta story ‘at daddy’ it’s just a load of really thick sounding blokes boring on about football, what a total BLAST 😬

• Haha

Has the blonde been rubbing her chin on la'rapper?
It's gleeeeeaming.

I love the pringles, but my favourite part is the cluster of macaroon plonked on the front of the cake.
Pure class.

Is byg doing a Spanish dance routine for the entertainment?
Pringles = that disgusting Lloyd woman...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread new thread new thread new thread new thread new thread new thread

<<< bouncing with excitement

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah, that name rings a bell! That's the guy who did the awful non-interview with Goodger talking absolute wank - she talked over him, flicked her hair, gurned, and had a blanket over her that made her look like Jabba The Hutt (probably not the visual she was aiming for).

I even commented about their Youtube video a few threads ago. Interesting that the series is called "Inspiring Stories"! Also, the still shot for that clip has Lauren's Photoshopped-to-the-hilt image on the left, yet Robert Hisee's on the right, just looks normal. Obviously the Lauren in the video looks totally different!

And yes, we ALL looked different nine years ago but she's almost unrecognisable in this clip (and much prettier!) - this was on the sideline where I found the "MindKite" video:
(She's still a real gel and reckons she is a Kim Kardashian curvy type of gel. I didn't watch TOWIE at all (hate faux-reality programmes) but she seems to be trying to promote her salon in this clip, and the Mark thing appears to be over).
I hadn’t seen that mindkite video before, her voice! 😖 She sounds like she’s full of snot and smokes 200 Roffmans a day 🤣
She’s such an illiterate bleep!

• Haha

Exactly, it wasn’t a surprise at all... they didn’t even like her enough to organise a baby shower for her so no way did her friends organise a surprise birthday gathering.

She clearly ordered her own cake, mum cookie, chose the photos and paid for it all herself (maybe a few freebies) as Chaz didn’t have enough pocket money 🤣 Also did no-one even buy her a present?

Can’t believe she got all flamenco’d up for that? Honestly I’ve offered better food/nibbles and drinks selection for an impromptu Sat night having a couple of friends over then supposed party 😆

That mural is something else isn’t it, between that and the photoshopped pics dotted around the place 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Erm this is awkward ! Looks like the shitest birthday party ever 🤣
bleeping tragic as usual. Nobody cares at all - not even a table with nicely presented eats and ice buckets for the drinks. Takes me back to illicit college parties when I was 16 - there'll be a pile of vomit somewhere...

• Haha
Ah, that name rings a bell! That's the guy who did the awful non-interview with Goodger talking absolute wank - she talked over him, flicked her hair, gurned, and had a blanket over her that made her look like Jabba The Hutt (probably not the visual she was aiming for).

I even commented about their Youtube video a few threads ago. Interesting that the series is called "Inspiring Stories"! Also, the still shot for that clip has Lauren's Photoshopped-to-the-hilt image on the left, yet Robert Hisee's on the right, just looks normal. Obviously the Lauren in the video looks totally different!

And yes, we ALL looked different nine years ago but she's almost unrecognisable in this clip (and much prettier!) - this was on the sideline where I found the "MindKite" video:
(She's still a real gel and reckons she is a Kim Kardashian curvy type of gel. I didn't watch TOWIE at all (hate faux-reality programmes) but she seems to be trying to promote her salon in this clip, and the Mark thing appears to be over).
WOW in that second video she can actually talk. What happened?

Reactions: 3
Ch'Arg's shirt is looking a bit tight too 😬 not sure that'll last the season!

I'll just make a new thread now if no one else has already started?

• Haha
Just watched her ` birffffday ` videos on IG and I can't stop laughing .... she's so careful so the filter doesn't slip off revealing her hefty true self .... Not really much of spread, food wise, a manky ugly cake, a giant cookie, she will eat that whole by herself, and some assorted bicces ` I think ` Im laughing so much I cant really see what type they are. oh yes and 2 packs of pringles, flipping heck, living their very best life huh? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ... one thing's for sure, it wasnt charlie boy who organised this ` luxurious spread ` ... we all know, he can't even tie his own shoelaces .... and poor lil lactosia labamba ponderosa is yet again sleeping, quite concerning this baby seems to sleep A LOT .. I do hope she is not being dosed up with something :mad::mad: ...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

The blonde one must only have half a filter on - one weird blue eye, one brown eye... idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210919-175752_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210919-175732_Instagram.jpg

Im dying, the first photo is with the filter, second photo the filter slips for a nano second😂 She will delete once she realises

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.