Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok! So I was in Zizzi the same night as her and I can confirm the pap picture is the most realistic!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Did she look in the mirror before she went out? What the heck is she wearing? Her foof is almost on show!🤢
Some kind member has photoshopped a recent photoshopped to duck OF photo on top of that Zizzi outfit so you can see the difference. The outside black line is her real figure, the inside skin tone is the photoshop.

She appears to have done another photo shoot in a car park and gone out for dinner in Essex mixing with at least one other household and tagging the restaurant in her Instagram post.

Given they are suggesting we report friends/neighbours etc. if they break the rules, where is the hotline we can use to report her for constantly taking the piss? If students are being fined £10k each for holding parties, why isn’t she? Plus fines for the restaurants that allow mixed households. Put the money towards food banks, meals for kids in the area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
A good side effect of gaining weight is your face fills out and can look younger... however chub with bad fillers on top and you look boated with a massive face. She really needs to put down the syringe, she is a yun gel after all no need.
Yun gel, I'm howling... 😝 I said it out loud, too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The level of delusion is unreal isn’t it. She posts these bloody backgrid pics genuinely believing people think she looks like that when we all know she’s got a massive beach ball head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The level of delusion is unreal isn’t it. She posts these bloody backgrid pics genuinely believing people think she looks like that when we all know she’s got a massive beach ball head
The screw that was loose has come out she’s absolutely unhinged and we all know in her head she’s probably thinking Mark Mark Mark will see these pictures.

Reactions: 8
A good side effect of gaining weight is your face fills out and can look younger... however chub with bad fillers on top and you look boated with a massive face. She really needs to put down the syringe, she is a yun gel after all no need.
Yun gel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
DO NOT google Dubai Porta Potty. I nearly died inside 😫😫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll be honest - drinking with your mates on the park, couple of bottles of watermelon 20/20, maybe a few Pernod & cherryade (only thing left after your brother did all the cream soda & scotch cola) then after walking the park, maybe getting fingered by the big slide .... then the obligatory piss near the roundabouts.

This is what the pictures reminds me of ....
She looks more like she’s about to have a massive dump!

Reactions: 6
She needs to delete that face app off her phone it’s sooo obvious it’s embarrassing.. face tune to the gods

Reactions: 13
View attachment 299999

Oh dear. She wants to go to the next stage. Don’t tell me she’s gonna go full nude. She said on national tv not long ago she would never do that. Or is she just teasing to get life idiots to subscribe.
she rarely posts on onlyfans but is constantly looking for gullible idiots. She probably posts these tweets knowing that she will lure in a dozen or so each time which is a few hundred quid to her.

Reactions: 4
Bet Charlie is trying to convince her to do full nudes for a few more quid.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.