Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm starting to think there is some serious money to be made as a freelance pap. Stalk Backgrid and take identical pics but sell them untouched so every time the edited shots are printed, these are too to call twats like her out.
Also, as someone above said, they should be banned from making money on altered shots, they should have to be declared like an ad.

Charlie boy is deffo up to no good, he looks like a sneaky weasel and I think he's playing the long(ish) game to stitch her up ;)

Reactions: 21
Her feet are stuffed into those shoes like pigs in blankets and cheap shoes at that.

She just screams cheap bleep

If she’s not careful posing in that squat position she’ll end up defecating all over the car park. As she defo comes across as she loves it in bed with the gay for pay boys
Oh my Christ the hard skin on her heels. PEDICURE LAUREN PLEASE. If you’re gonna wear those shoes, your feet need to look nice

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I feel she’s showing us her moves when she’s in Dubai porta potty’ing 🤣

I’d love to be a fly in Michelle’s whatsapp chat with her mates, do you reckon she even bothers to screenshot / send the DM links anymore to have a laugh at this clown or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Charles has access to the original, untouched photos, Lauren is in for dire heartbreak and betrayal.

I don't actually wish that on her, even though I can't stand/ don't support anything she does.

Reactions: 13
Should not have Googled ‘Dubai porta potty’ 🤢
It’s disgusting but makes sense why so many zzzList celebs go there now and why they walk around with designer goods and always on holiday there. And often alone.
1604509497839.png

Reactions: 11
Listen to this pile of crap:

I can never work out if she's medicated or if it's the lips and teeths making her talk funny. But she claims she's had her nose and boobs done and lipo. Whilst talking with those teeth and lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Listen to this pile of crap:

I can never work out if she's medicated or if it's the lips and teeths making her talk funny. But she claims she's had her nose and boobs done and lipo. Whilst talking with those teeth and lips.
She looks like she belongs in madame tussauds

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I knew these women went to Dubai for sex work, but I never knew about the fetishes! 😲 I can't believe what people would do for money, I'd rather be in debt!

https://travellingjezebel.com/dubai-porta-potty/
did you ever see the Tag the Sponsor ? It was a few years ago ... I remember reading an article about it on something years ago. Basically it was blokes catfishing “instamodels” into basically anything for money ... and I mean anything ?!

Then once these women agreed they got exposed.
I don’t know if it’s still on the go - I remember being on a beach reading it & going through the site like a dirty fiend - I felt dirty after reading it all. Mind, I was never that desperate to let someone tit in my face for a Viutton.

I saved (long time ago, talking late 90s) - I lived on Mug noodles & Red Bulls for 2 month. But I got my bag ...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I couldn't care less if people want to be crapped on BUT I completely object to people having sex with animals or raping children.
Nothing makes that right. Money, handbags, watches - NOTHING!!
dont look at tag the sponsor then .... it’s grim.

Reactions: 6
Imagine goddess like Sophia Loren, Grace Kelly etc if they saw the state of that cheap tacky reptile 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.