Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks like a normal girl although wearing weird joggers (bootcut, no Lauren you are short these are a terrible idea and the 90’s called want them back) she looks like me! I’m a 14/16 and ok with it. What isn’t ok is pretending she’s someone else completely by photoshopping herself into a cartoon person. It’s really sad. Just say yep this is me this is what I look like instead of trying to fake it
The whole irritation people have with these Instagram influencers or z list or whatever they want to call themselves is the blatant LIE they constantly try to put across - we look like this !!! When the world know they don’t ....

The constant bullshit posts about being yourself - they all look EXACTLY THE SAME, Tits, Teeth, Hair, clothes - not an ounce of individualism.

The teasing of “something huge but it’s top secret” projects - when in fact it’s getting your mate to take a photo of you in a cheap fleecy hooded jumper/blanket to add to the with a 10% discount code if you use their CODE.

Everything is so contrived to the point of painful.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here she is again. The Catfish of Essex.

Why oh why does she lie to her followers / fans (ahem)

It’s just so embarrassing to watch now.
3A97EB2A-007E-4045-A8A9-DB033A749AB4.jpeg
91F27D85-54C2-47A7-B843-BF705CFCECB3.jpeg
D1229459-0BB3-4D7F-9B31-3AAEA545CCBB.jpeg
95800716-2962-4649-A2D0-B4104D1750A1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And there you have it. Lauren is a plus size girl. Be proud of it, accept it and launch a plus size
Clothes range or something . She is a joke
The way she photoshops her face is much worse imo. She often looks like an alien and it's so obvious she's totally ruined her face with fillers. If she ditched the fillers and just dressed in clothes that fit her she'd look like a normal girl.

Reactions: 11
And there you have it. Lauren is a plus size girl. Be proud of it, accept it and launch a plus size
Clothes range or something . She is a joke
I would have way more respect for her if she just owned her size! I am a 14-16 and have accepted this and life is much more happy :)

Reactions: 17
the difference between her ig pics and the real pics are like night and day ffs ! btw , well done "unique pictures" for exposing this con artist cat fish again ! And i have no doubt she will come up with her usual deluded bullshit that the pics are edited to make her look bigger etc. We can also be sure there will be heavily photoshopped "backgrid pics" put out tomorrow too.

And why do i get the feeling charlie boy is fattening her up and calling "unique pics" to inform them where he and lauren are ? This is just the beginning, he'll be telling her how amazing her curves are etc and knowing the more weight she gains the more pics will be published and he will have a hand in those pics being published too......more publicity for him and then boom , he will dump her like a sack of spuds and sell a load of stories about her greed, booze binges and coke sniffing.

Last edited:
Honestly I can’t look anymore. It’s half sad half infuriating. If you come out of the closet with your real face and body Lauren honestly I think a lot of people will support you. I think it’s worse to let it knock you down like this and lead you down this weird path

Reactions: 14
People who monetize their image like Lauren does should be banned from instagram if they distort their image to this extent.They are essentially selling a false bill of goods.These women are mentally ill and they are doing untold damage to the self esteem of the young girls who follow them.

The best part is she has tagged Zizi as if it's sponsored and pure posing when in fact the tag is for people to tag their food ! Never even made it on to Zizi's stories haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
look at the difference between the "backgrid date night pics" and the "unique pictures date night pics". lauren looks like 2 different people !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People who monetize their image like Lauren does should be banned from instagram if they distort their image to this extent.They are essentially selling a false bill of goods.These women are mentally ill and they are doing untold damage to the self esteem of the young girls who follow them.
They are NOT mentally ill - I find this insulting to anyone with a genuine mental illness/disorder. They are VAIN, and this has caused them to become so self absorbed & narcissistic - a creation of there own doing. They use mental illness when it suits them - ie they are called out for LYING, or anything else to be honest.

These people surround themselves with other like minded sycophants/or crap friends who do not know how to be honest (some because they know their mate looks tit but oh well, I look better who cares) or the fact they have lost the ability to be honest with themselves.

As someone who suffers from a mental disorder/illness I am insulted by these people who use the term so loosely to try and garner sympathy or even attention. They know NOTHING of the depth of despair a person goes through on a daily basis, because if they did they wouldn’t use the term so flippantly.

The BE KIND movement has good intentions behind it - but I don’t like when people use a movement or health issue to plug there self imposed agenda which doesn’t help the cause but rather bolster there following .... the lack of sincerity just FUCKS ME OFF.

(Ps LaraQ I am not having a go at you 😘)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s her face more than her body. She’s a good advertisement for the aesthetics business, I wouldn’t go near her if I wanted Botox or filler

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.