Lauren Goodger #39 Bewful reveal didn’t go to plan. Easiest option, back to Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't even mention leaving Lawowzz in the story, just that it was "mummy and daddy's first break". You'd think she'd say something about how much she missed her bewful babeh gel, no? Or that she was nervous leaving her with the grandparents? Or that she was excited to be back home after being out during the day? Nah but she managed to post yet another Faceapp creation of herself though :rolleyes:

It's always about HER. It just doesn't add up.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
You guys are killing me tonight - this pair are the worst but also entertainment gold 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Baby takes 29 minutes to latch 9n
Goes out for bacon
Leaves baby
Bottle
Baby can't breastfed

Help derp

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You just know this was a first course don’t ya😂
So someone they know must have said come down and well give you a free feed and you can promote us… Bike and Ball jump out of their seats, dump 1.5week year old LaWhatshername with her absentee dad she barely knows and who was apparently a bad parent her whole life and runs for their dear lives to Hoover up this massive massive plate of food that they can get for free.
Yeah that’s Goodger, mother of the year material right there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She didn't even mention leaving Lawowzz in the story, just that it was "mummy and daddy's first break". You'd think she'd say something about how much she missed her bewful babeh gel, no? Or that she was nervous leaving her with the grandparents? Or that she was excited to be back home after being out during the day? Nah but she managed to post yet another Faceapp creation of herself though :rolleyes:

It's always about HER. It just doesn't add up.
This is what bugs me most about the selfish knob. It’s always about HER. Zero self awareness. “Mummy and Daddy’s first break”. What, from 9 days of looking after your much longed for baby? Good luck with the next 18 years, love.

It’s always “poor me”, “well deserved break”, “pamper time” etc etc. Drives me bleeping insane. I understand it’s hard work looking after a new born and big respect to any new mother, but this twit makes it sound like she’s been down the coal pit for six months without coming up for air. Woe is me. Get a grip you child and just get on with it, like many mothers before you have done without posting filtered, alien like selfies on Insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This is what bugs me most about the selfish knob. It’s always about HER. Zero self awareness. “Mummy and Daddy’s first break”. What, from 9 days of looking after your much longed for baby? Good luck with the next 18 years, love.

It’s always “poor me”, “well deserved break”, “pamper time” etc etc. Drives me bleeping insane. I understand it’s hard work looking after a new born and big respect to any new mother, but this twit makes it sound like she’s been down the coal pit for six months without coming up for air. Woe is me. Get a grip you child and just get on with it, like many mothers before you have done without posting filtered, alien like selfies on Insta.
Oh she's a lazy bleep. No way was she going to cope with a baby. Can't wait til she has a toddler having meltdowns.

First break being to get a bleeping fry up too, you can't make it up at this point. They're nothing but slobs. What's stopping that useless lard arse Chaz from getting a fry up on the go? Dumped Lawowze with the grandparents at the first opportunity, all for a free lunch. I'm surprised the grandparents didn't tell her to shove it up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Eeee man, I’ve just spat me pork pie out at the cat. That is classic, just like Lawose 🤣
I'm cackling at this! The pic in the upper right hand corner is my all time fave of Chaz it really captures him at his most pensive
. Hahahah I’m sitting on my sofa and this picture has really made me laugh 🤣🤣🤣the face
Pom I had to pinch that face , it cracks me up 🤣🤦‍♀️ It the grin
I've really enjoyed hearing on the messages on how much my waiter pic made people laugh and I'm very flattered as well 🥰 xx

@Chi4 Great to see you with the pic, your welcome to use it 🤗💕😘🥰🙂😘 xx

@Notredamn ..that's my favourite pic of Chaz too 🥰😀💖❤💕😘 xx

Pom hugs 🤗🥰💖❤💕😘 xx

Here’s KEeeeeeebab man again 🤣
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL 😄😄😀😀😀 xx

Here’s KEeeeeeebab man again 🤣
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL 😄😄😀😀😀 xx
BEST ONE EVER!!

Tagging @Katie8ee she can’t not see this one!!
Thank you 💕❤💖🤗🥰😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If she needs a break now from a supposedly easy baby. She’s already getting bored of that life. She’s going to get super bored. Super quick. Bet her watching Wrighty and Michele getting on that private jet this week must have been a massive stab in the gut.

• Haha
First break being to get a bleeping fry up too, you can't make it up at this point. They're nothing but slobs. What's stopping that useless lard arse Chaz from getting a fry up on the go? Dumped Lawowze with the grandparents at the first opportunity, all for a free lunch. I'm surprised the grandparents didn't tell her to shove it up her arse.
The grandparents aren’t going to say no. No one will say no. Everyone will offer. But you don’t expect them to take you up on the offer with a brand new newborn. Surely not. You would think between the two of them one of them would have had some common sense. Goodger will either have seen these comments or heard from her “mates” what’s been going on here today, they’re not going to tell her what they really think of what she’s done, if anything they’ll probably tell her good for you you had a break. And Goodgers response will be I don’t give a flying duck what we hater fans say. No doubt her response to everything, and that’s because she lives in a deluded world where she thinks she is happy and complete and beautiful and relevant, but she’s anything but.

Reactions: 19
Kebab man is going to work with a kebab in a pram to swap it over with Larose when Chaz isn't looking 😄...

Resizer_16281173638940.jpg

Which won't be hard to do ....😄

Resizer_16279283347120.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just going to leave this here…
Hiya! I think we talked about those tweets just a couple of days ago!! When she announced she was going back to work soon.

Kebab man is going to work with a kebab in a pram to swap it over with Larose when Chaz isn't looking 😄...

View attachment 697077

Which won't be hard to do ....😄

View attachment 697079
Stop!!!your killing me.
A dick shaped piece of meat. He ain’t gonna miss that 😂😂😂. He’s swap that out anyday

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hiya! I think we talked about those tweets just a couple of days ago!! When she announced she was going back to work soon.

Stop!!!your killing me.
A dick shaped piece of meat. He ain’t gonna miss that 😂😂😂. He’s swap that out anyday
Looooooooooool 😄😄😄😄🤗🥰❤😘 xx

Stop!!!your killing me.
Looooooooooool 😄😄😄😄xx

A new addition to Only Fans...

Resizer_16281187856470.jpg

Kebab Man can join in too 😀 ....

Resizer_16281189221440.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I c
Hopefully this was a tattle complaint!!

I reported that! She does it all the time! Every promotion should be reported, it’s tax evasion!

Class!
Yeah until he summoned his braincells together in order to tell his mum, 'I have secret. Lauren is work wife. Found in twitter. Alex Reid not available no more, he found real wife. I texted Moleman to meet her. He looked happy, he ran away laughing..somefink about dastardly plan. Lauren was big girl and bloated but everybody said she look like that in real life so I dint fink anyfink bout it. After few momfs I nearly had a thought, it gave me bad headache. Lauren was bigger and round on the front. She kept sicking. I turned off the Hoover and shouted 'why Lauren, why!?' and pointed at her. She put down her Turkish delight and said she knocked up. Ahmet did it. He her only fan. I said ok. I like free kebabs and mirrored surfaces. I agree keep pretending for happy life. When baby is big Lauren will tag halfords on soshul meedya and get me and baby bike and we be best friends playing in carpark. She will have name like takeaway joint but not my fault. Don't tell grandma big secret please '
I looked after a 6 week d once, never again, you don’t know their ways, I thought she’d stopped breathing and panicked like mad! Called the parents home from a wedding. Like someone said who would look after latulip at a week old? No, timeline I reckon is!
1: big Loz tells Moleman she shagged a turkish waiter with big feet and is expecting mini kebab (late august early sept)
2: Moleman searches for male with dark hair desperate for fame and free food and lodgings for pretend dad role
3: Moleman and Backgrid make pact/ strap on fake bump and take pics in multiple outfits which are drip fed to media
4: big Loz goes into hiding and gives birth in early June
5: this is disguised by posting banal stuff on IG eg rubbish chilli she is making
6: Backgrid and OK take pics a couple weeks later at Molemans house and OK agree to wait another4 weeks for a reduced fee to big loz
7: Photos will have been taken every 8/9 days of ladaffodil which will be used to make up the discrepancy in dates!

The other side of this is who the hell would want the responsibility of looking after someone else's one week old baby? Admittedly those who've had kids might not feel the same level of terror but if a family member made me mind their newborn I'd be staring at it in fear the whole time and poking it constantly to make sure it was breathing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Still don’t think she was preggers like… just fat like me. She clearly had something stuffed up that dress she was wearing as a skirt when they were supposedly picking up things for lalalabamba and the whole thing has been off since the start 🕵️‍♀️
Her bare bump pics on instagram were headless too a lot of the time- i wondered if she'd used somebody elses.
She looked 6 months gone when she announced her pregnamcy then the bump stayed the same shape for 6 months

Reactions: 24
You are not supposed to give breastfed babies a bottle for the first 6 weeks to prevent nipple confusion. So to leave a 1 week old would be pretty difficult. Why didn’t they take the baby out with them?!?

Reactions: 19
You just know that if Little Chef was still a thing they’d be eating there every bleeping night 😂
Five star dining, a grease-fest for this pair of grease merchants What next then in the 5* gourmet tour? Maccy Ds? KFC family feast x 2? Or a freebie off old Mehmet down at Sheesh?

After football 🧐 Does that mean he’s been playing with she a ball............cause I can’t see him dragging his huge carcass round a 5s pitch
He'd be alright at cricket though - as a sightscreen :)

Looooooooooool 😄😄😄😄🤗🥰❤😘 xx

Looooooooooool 😄😄😄😄xx

A new addition to Only Fans...

View attachment 697114

Kebab Man can join in too 😀 ....

View attachment 697115
Thats quite rude! Pwwwwaaaahahahahaha :) You little minx Pom xxx

The grandparents aren’t going to say no. No one will say no. Everyone will offer. But you don’t expect them to take you up on the offer with a brand new newborn. Surely not. You would think between the two of them one of them would have had some common sense. Goodger will either have seen these comments or heard from her “mates” what’s been going on here today, they’re not going to tell her what they really think of what she’s done, if anything they’ll probably tell her good for you you had a break. And Goodgers response will be I don’t give a flying duck what we hater fans say. No doubt her response to everything, and that’s because she lives in a deluded world where she thinks she is happy and complete and beautiful and relevant, but she’s anything but.
If it comes to a choice between staying home wiv' da beybeh or a free grease-fest then I expect the janitor at the flats has been left to deal wiv Lawose

Oh she's a lazy bleep. No way was she going to cope with a baby. Can't wait til she has a toddler having meltdowns.
She'll be having toddler meltdowns alongside Lawose

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.