Lauren Goodger #39 Bewful reveal didn’t go to plan. Easiest option, back to Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I still reckon that lying about the date is a massive reach - it just doesn’t make any practical sense to lie about something so inconsequential, and is a completely unsustainable lie for no good reason. Why wouldn’t you just say the baby was born at 37 weeks and go with the real date? It’s still full term, and plenty of babies are totally cooked by then - 37 weeks doesn’t automatically equal tiny preemie.

I think it’s eminently more likely that she’s exactly the sort of self-centred hole who would literally offload a baby that’s barely out of the womb for the sake of a fry-up.
Yep; Stuffing their faces with a gigantic grease-fest apiece was more important;

I just wonder why they persist in photographing every plateful of their gut-bashing and then wonder in bewilderment why they get adverse comments about it? Surely if they want to embrace their gluttony why the hell do they advertise the fact all over SM? Greedy and gormless. I suppose the Real Answer is that its because if they advertise the old Greasy Spoon Caff etc they'll get fed for a freebie:)

Very inconsiderate. She should learn to say no though. My sister-in-law was round on Sunday. Her daughter has a 10-month-old son and has decided that her mum should have her 1 day a week so she can have a day to herself - she doesn't work. Her mum does as she cares for her mum daily and does cleaning for several people. She'd love a whole day to herself... simply unbelievable.
The kids have lived with their grandparents for their entire lives as Super Mummy decided they were too inconveninet for her to deal with; Recently though she decided that maybe she'd "like" to have some involvement with the kids now they're teenagers and both lads gave her the big heave-ho - they refused to entertain their Mother! Hahaha! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
M
I went out with my husband for lunch when my little one was about ten days old. I just needed to get out of the house. Only for an hour or so. Is it really that unusual or bad?
no it’s not! I can remember MIL literally throwjng us out of the house at two weeks so she could have time with the bairn. Me and him didn’t know which way was up and went and sat in a bus stop for a hour! We were so frazzled.
There is nothing wrong with popping out if you have a trusted grandma doting and the boob isn’t due...
Loz is still a bell end though

Reactions: 10
Somebody shoot me but that was actually a sweet video of her stroking her wee foot🙈 if she put more natural content on like that showing she did have a maternal side and didn’t just have her to be cash cow people might like her more

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but this is getting weird. It’s almost like she is trying to lure people to her OF with her “newborn” daughter.
I really really really really really don’t want to be the one to have to say it because it’s just so dark, but she is just asking for wronguns to subscribe to her OF with these kinds of comments.
Obviously bathing with your child and feeding them are beautiful, natural things, however she has the ability to make anything sound seedy.
Why post about such an intimate moment? And why use the phrase “boob feed?”
Also, is it even healthy for babies to be bathed so often?
So many questions!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but this is getting weird. It’s almost like she is trying to lure people to her OF with her “newborn” daughter.
I really really really really really don’t want to be the one to have to say it because it’s just so dark, but she is just asking for wronguns to subscribe to her OF with these kinds of comments.
Obviously bathing with your child and feeding them are beautiful, natural things, however she has the ability to make anything sound seedy.
So many questions!
I was thinking the same thing. Everything she seems to do is for an alterier motive (omg I can’t spell alterier….help!! I’m turning into the goodgictionary type)

and that motive feels seedy to me too. Yuck. Creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was thinking the same thing. Everything she seems to do is for an alterier motive (omg I can’t spell alterier….help!! I’m turning into the goodgictionary type)

Ulterior ;)

• Heart

Agreed ... also showing her expressed breast milk? ... for what gain exactly ( sadly shes the type who would sell her milk to pervs with a fetish, she is obviously advertising it, hoping to gain more interest :mad:🐽🐽🐽 ) ... this is meant to be private .... just proves she has no filter or boundaries, nothing is off limits ... breastfeeding baby in bath? ... again who the duck needs to know this? ... which shows an immature mind at work ... most have a certain level of intelligence/maturity by 35, this dim twit is still stuck in teenage years mentally ....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
M

no it’s not! I can remember MIL literally throwjng us out of the house at two weeks so she could have time with the bairn. Me and him didn’t know which way was up and went and sat in a bus stop for a hour! We were so frazzled.
There is nothing wrong with popping out if you have a trusted grandma doting and the boob isn’t due...
Loz is still a bell end though
Honestly no judgment! I was making an assumption solely from my personal experience. I was so tired and in so much pain at 9 days, the thought of putting on actual clothing and sitting at a restaurant would have killed me.

Ohhhhhhhhh. It’s with a u. No wonder spell check didn’t pick it up. I nearly switched to typing alternative motive but I was on a work call and had one hand to type and couldn’t be assed

Agreed ... also showing her expressed breast milk? ... for what gain exactly ( sadly shes the type who would sell her milk to pervs with a fetish, she is obviously advertising it, hoping to gain more interest :mad:🐽🐽🐽 ) ... this is meant to be private .... just proves she has no filter or boundaries, nothing is off limits ... breastfeeding baby in bath? ... again who the duck needs to know this? ... which shows an immature mind at work ... most have a certain level of intelligence/maturity by 35, this dim twit is still stuck in teenage years mentally ....
It’s all quite creepy and dark for my liking. Hopefully any spies out there subscribing for a laugh will catch her out and post back.

Reactions: 11
So many questions!
Also would it not be like sitting in a paddling pool for her as surely you can’t have a proper full bath with a baby in it? Not been preggers so could be wrong 🙂

Reactions: 9
So many questions!
I dont gwt the need to breastfeed during a bath, babies love bath time, its a comfort for them being in the water, breast feeding could be done afterwards its just so strange

Also would it not be like sitting in a paddling pool for her as surely you can’t have a proper full bath with a baby in it? Not been preggers so could be wrong 🙂
Plus water would have to be tepid for the baby. Knowing how thick Lozza is she probably has the bath full with hot water. No wonder the poor kids skin looks red

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It's like her weirdo best mate, Lauryn, the baby is 15 months old or something, she pumps milk for hours, shows her freezer full of it, the boy's only on one milk feed a day, what's she doing with the rest & what's the point? Selling it to internet creeps? If she was donating it to hospitals for prems etc I'd say good for her but she's not.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
*runs in* lads!lads!lads! What have I missed? Have missed you all loads but work and kids wanting to do watersports (ok I know that's still work) and tourists and August it's just been a madness!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
*runs in* lads!lads!lads! What have I missed? Have missed you all loads but work and kids wanting to do watersports (ok I know that's still work) and tourists and August it's just been a madness!!!!
Laulie is very tanned. Loz and Chaz left her with Mr. Grandad Loz and went for the biggest fry. They're both still dickheads. Think that's about it 🤷🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nothing😭 I’m so bored. So she’s ad a baff wiv lidl Lawoes and booby fed her whilst she’s in da baff🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.