Lauren Goodger #39 Bewful reveal didn’t go to plan. Easiest option, back to Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think ladaisy is the money spinner they thought she would be, basically people like laughing at big Loz’s delusions of grandeur and beauty, it’s hilarious! So the baby is just a normal thing for everyone so is of no interest to anyone! The baby is cute, definitely looks Turkish, I’ve seen plenty of Turkish babies, and big Loz has tiny fat trotters, and Chaz looks about a size 8 feet so where has Labuttercup inherited her very large feet from? 🦶 🦶🇹🇷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She left a days-old newborn with her Dad (is this confirmed) to go and eat a big greasy fry up WITH chips?! This is....not normal behaviour and I'd love to know her reasoning behind it. I'm not unique in that I didn't go out without my newborn ever. My kids both started a lovely private nursery at 1 year old but I'm confused as to whether Loz agrees with this or not as apparently you shouldn't leave your kids with strangers? Well.. EVERYONE is a stranger to a 9 day old baby listening out for her parents voices, Loz, so maybe get a takeaway next time.

Reactions: 30
She left a days-old newborn with her Dad (is this confirmed) to go and eat a big greasy fry up WITH chips?! This is....not normal behaviour and I'd love to know her reasoning behind it. I'm not unique in that I didn't go out without my newborn ever. My kids both started a lovely private nursery at 1 year old but I'm confused as to whether Loz agrees with this or not as apparently you shouldn't leave your kids with strangers? Well.. EVERYONE is a stranger to a 9 day old baby listening out for her parents voices, Loz, so maybe get a takeaway next time.
I don't imagine she'll neeed telling twice on that score! The Uber Eats and Deliveroo drivers know her place like the back of their hands ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It made it to sky news 😂😂

But would anyone want to follow advice from a failure? That Hannah FX trading person needs to get their marketing strategy sorted
They are a sham - they are not covered by the FCA. They should be closed down but they are probably based off-shore. People need to search stuff out before sending money to any old person/company. People who don't frankly deserve what happens.

Reactions: 10
The grandparents aren’t going to say no. No one will say no. Everyone will offer. But you don’t expect them to take you up on the offer with a brand new newborn. Surely not. You would think between the two of them one of them would have had some common sense. Goodger will either have seen these comments or heard from her “mates” what’s been going on here today, they’re not going to tell her what they really think of what she’s done, if anything they’ll probably tell her good for you you had a break. And Goodgers response will be I don’t give a flying duck what we hater fans say. No doubt her response to everything, and that’s because she lives in a deluded world where she thinks she is happy and complete and beautiful and relevant, but she’s anything but.
Exactly this. Everyone says they're first in the queue for babysitting duties when visiting newborns but absolutely no one expects the parents to jump up and dash off before the umbilical cord has barely even dropped off lol wtf. The grandparents probably thought they were desperate to go out to stock up on baby essentials and cupboard supplies, not gorge on a fry up the piggy pair!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bit behind but I have to say, I really thought everyone saying she was lying about the date of Laulie’s birth was reaching. However I’ve never know a new mother to go out on a date 9 days after giving birth, leaving the baby with someone else. You’re exhausted, still healing and most likely still bleeding. You also have way too strong of an attachment at this point. She’s definitely lying.

Reactions: 34
Completely agree with all comments above. However, I do know someone who left their 2 week old for the night; and then let the 4 week old stay with the grandparents for a few days. Those people are out there. This same person has palmed her kid off to whichever family she can every weekend ever since. He is now 5, and the school holidays are always spent with the grandparents. Weird and sad for the kids.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She must be embarrassed in the eyes of her past colleagues and prior relationships as to what she’s become. Is she the most unsuccessful and desperate of them all now? She still mentions Wrights family in articles so she must be ashamed at thinking about them reading what she does online. If she doesn’t accept she’s a sex worker she will never have peace with it. She could have had it all
I think exactly the same, her revenge would have been to be more successful and it’s just not the case at all!! Every time I see her say something in an interview I always feel like she should start with Dear Mark! She’ll never get past him or his family and it’s not because they so called treated her badly it’s because her ego is way above who she really is and she just can’t see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Completely agree with all comments above. However, I do know someone who left their 2 week old for the night; and then let the 4 week old stay with the grandparents for a few days. Those people are out there. This same person has palmed her kid off to whichever family she can every weekend ever since. He is now 5, and the school holidays are always spent with the grandparents. Weird and sad for the kids.
My sister in law is like this. So these ppl are out there

Reactions: 11
Agreed. Why have a child at all? More fool the people looking after it too.

Reactions: 17
What's worse is the family go on as if it's normal. It's not. The little boy is 5 and is so entitled, they think he's the best thing since sliced bread but he's incredibly spoilt. They still call him "the baby" as well, which gives me the creeps. He's not a baby, and he should be disciplined. I can imagine LG treating her baby the same.

Agreed. Why have a child at all? More fool the people looking after it too.
Those people looking after it are just as to blame. They've encouraged it so let them get on with it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Bit behind but I have to say, I really thought everyone saying she was lying about the date of Laulie’s birth was reaching. However I’ve never know a new mother to go out on a date 9 days after giving birth, leaving the baby with someone else. You’re exhausted, still healing and most likely still bleeding. You also have way too strong of an attachment at this point. She’s definitely lying.
I went out with my husband for lunch when my little one was about ten days old. I just needed to get out of the house. Only for an hour or so. Is it really that unusual or bad?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My sister had her grandsons deposited on her from Day One so their delightful "Mother" can continue her own life without the grand inconvenience of having her own kids around cramping her style. Yes there are people who are fully happy & prepared to dump their newborns on anybody else as long as its for their own benefit :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I went out with my husband for lunch when my little one was about ten days old. I just needed to get out of the house. Only for an hour or so. Is it really that unusual or bad?
No, it's not bad. It's slightly unusual to me; but then again, not because I think a parent who does this doesn't deserve the break or some couple time etc. You likely worked a lot harder than Loz and Chaz during your pregnancy as well! It's only unusual in my circumstance as I live 70+ miles away from family, if they were just around the corner I may well have done the same.

I think it feels odd with Lauren, as she has said Larose is a perfect baby and sleeps all the time and she doesn't seem massively close to her family, so to leave her newborn with them does seem a bit off. What's the deal with Charlie's mum I wonder? She's very quiet.

Reactions: 12
Honestly, I still reckon that lying about the date is a massive reach - it just doesn’t make any practical sense to lie about something so inconsequential, and is a completely unsustainable lie for no good reason. Why wouldn’t you just say the baby was born at 37 weeks and go with the real date? It’s still full term, and plenty of babies are totally cooked by then - 37 weeks doesn’t automatically equal tiny preemie.

I think it’s eminently more likely that she’s exactly the sort of self-centred hole who would literally offload a baby that’s barely out of the womb for the sake of a fry-up.

Reactions: 17
My sister had her grandsons deposited on her from Day One so their delightful "Mother" can continue her own life without the grand inconvenience of having her own kids around cramping her style. Yes there are people who are fully happy & prepared to dump their newborns on anybody else as long as its for their own benefit :(
Very inconsiderate. She should learn to say no though. My sister-in-law was round on Sunday. Her daughter has a 10-month-old son and has decided that her mum should have her 1 day a week so she can have a day to herself - she doesn't work. Her mum does as she cares for her mum daily and does cleaning for several people. She'd love a whole day to herself... simply unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.