Lauren Goodger #39 Bewful reveal didn’t go to plan. Easiest option, back to Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bloke in his late 40s. 2 kids. Family.
But educated ...so

None of this f7cking pregnancy adds up.

Nearly every mother to be I've known has
Tried to eat well for the baby.
Kept active for the baby.
Gone to more appointments for themselves and the baby.
Enjoyed growing with the baby
Taken folic acid for the baby

She did duck all except eat, play mini golf and be a buggy bleep.

Now the baby is already palmed off.

I'm not buying whatever the duck this fat fycking fraud is selling

Rant over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I wonder if they leave any ? Surely you wouldn’t order it and not eat it 🤔. Surely it’s not a freebie , that place is down loughton high road. Opposite the place where she buys juice ! They didn’t have a goodness day then ?! That is a huge feast

Reactions: 13
This exactly! The last thing I wanted to do a week and a half after giving birth was go out anywhere....especially to dine out for a fry up without my newborn baby.

Nothing about this pregnancy has added up from the beginning and the birth and subsequent events are even more baffling. This is just fifty shades of all wrong, can the truth out?
Now, I know nothing about having kids, but I wouldn't even have left my bleeping rescued DOG with anyone else after 9 days!
Not to mention the physical toll of child birth.

I was starting to give her the benefit of doubt, but nothing about this tit show adds up. She's shown what a massive lying bleep she is before, I honestly don't think this is any different.

Reactions: 28
Not even 2 weeks old? at this post partum stage aren’t you too worried about haemorrhaging on your sofa or dining chairs wearing gigantic industrial wads knickers to dare go out? I was ffs….
She’s off her rocker- for a fried egg ffs. Give me strength.
yes but dont forget its a FREE FRIED EGG! shes such a ponce

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet two hours after that massive breakfast the greedy fuckers had four tuna and sweetcorn sandwiches for lunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The beans aren’t in a glass, bet she’s fuming. 🤭:ROFLMAO:
Probably not, I imagine her eating the polystyrene cup like it’s rice paper - extra newtrints* for baby.

*Killed me making that sort of typo 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Took me 8 months to leave my child.
And that was for work. He was 18 months when we first left him to actually go for food . Mind you, covid lengthened that a lot.

But this is when you play into her timeline. If lacrosse is about a month and a half, maybe more, it seems more plausible

Reactions: 21
It's obvious she had the baby a while ago cos she stopped posting her slop stories whereas before, she would have nothing better to do than show off every bit of cooking she did.

Reactions: 14
Wow when you thought she couldn’t get any lower…left the baby so soon! I recovered pretty well after giving birth and probably did go out for a meal when they were tiny but guess what they came along! Also mine were attached to my boob so pretty much impossible to leave them in case they needed a feed! Also the attachment is so important in the early days/weeks. Finally why would you want to leave your most precious possession so soon….they grow up way too fast, sad really.

Reactions: 17
The other side of this is who the hell would want the responsibility of looking after someone else's one week old baby? Admittedly those who've had kids might not feel the same level of terror but if a family member made me mind their newborn I'd be staring at it in fear the whole time and poking it constantly to make sure it was breathing!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.