Lauren Goodger #39 Bewful reveal didn’t go to plan. Easiest option, back to Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Congratulations to @annabelle_bronstein for the winning title with 30 votes 👏👏👏👏

After eleventy seven months of waiting, we were finally graced with the arrival of our bewful yung gel's offspring. Lozza and Ch'Arg created a stunningly bewful and original moniker for sproglet - welcome to the world LaRose (not the Nanny Paté we were hoping for).

Lozza's labour was textbook, amazing, natural, perfect.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
New thread!

Congratulations to @annabelle_bronstein for the winning title with 30 votes 👏👏👏👏

After eleventy seven months of waiting, we were finally graced with the arrival of our bewful yung gel's offspring. Lozza and Ch'Arg created a stunningly bewful and original moniker for sproglet - welcome to the world LaRose (not the Nanny Paté we were hoping for).

Lozza's labour was textbook, amazing, natural, perfect.
Oh brill haha, thanks! forget I even wrote that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@Katie8ee HELLO!!!how are you. LaGoodgerssadlymymother pics are out and she had a near perfect birth and her noon is in top condition and I think LaBeg4freebies will be walking next week because apparently she’s amazing and strong

Reposting my comment from last post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@Katie8ee HELLO!!!how are you. LaGoodgerssadlymymother pics are out and she had a near perfect birth and her noon is in top condition and I think LaBeg4freebies will be walking next week because apparently she’s amazing and strong

Reposting my comment from last post.
Yo yo yo!!!! I saw earlier but it's been mad busy at work! School kids and Sunshine 😂 roll on September!!!! The photos are class I'm confused as to why she is wearing those billowy curtains. I also enjoy that OK tweak the face but not the body. Didn't even get in the magazine just got an article on the website haha.

I liked the added touch of how she was standing up and Charlie was grabbing her legs and pulling them back when the baby fell out, that was an extra bit of flair.

Plus how inconsiderate she lives in a block of flats! Imagine trying to watch Love Island and all you hear is her bellowing. This photo is my favourite.

I hope your good!!!!! 💞😚

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Please tell me you’ve all witnessed the new magazine video clip 🙈 old Charlie boy looking vacant moving his lips trying to justify the utter narcissism of big Loz calling bewful baby gel after herself.
And in lozzas words “it’s really classy” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok hun. What a whopper she really is

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yo yo yo!!!! I saw earlier but it's been mad busy at work! School kids and Sunshine 😂 roll on September!!!! The photos are class I'm confused as to why she is wearing those billowy curtains. I also enjoy that OK tweak the face but not the body. Didn't even get in the magazine just got an article on the website haha.

I liked the added touch of how she was standing up and Charlie was grabbing her legs and pulling them back when the baby fell out, that was an extra bit of flair.

Plus how inconsiderate she lives in a block of flats! Imagine trying to watch Love Island and all you hear is her bellowing. This photo is my favourite.

I hope your good!!!!! 💞😚
Good to hear you are alive and well!!

I didn’t even see that picture, she’s really making herself look younger than what she actually looks like. And that’s not her apartment is it? I’m intrigued to see where she moves to in the next couple of weeks.

Curtains😂😂. I couldn’t get why they turned her apartment beige for the pictures. It’s grey!! And WRF is with Charlie’s stripe my beige top. He looks 23 going on 70.

Please tell me you’ve all witnessed the new magazine video clip 🙈 old Charlie boy looking vacant moving his lips trying to justify the utter narcissism of big Loz calling bewful baby gel after herself.
And in lozzas words “it’s really classy” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok hun. What a whopper she really is
Yes I watched it once it was nauseating. Don’t want to watch it again to give her another click😂. But she did say the baby came out tanned didn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did the article not address Ch'Arg looking for a plumber at 3am on the day of the birf? Many questions remain

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched the teaser of the video and they have absolutely no connection to each other. Such a smug moron when she said “it was about me”. You have a baby now, Big Loz. It’s not about you, you spoiled twit.

Reactions: 22
The baby is very cute and such a full head of hair. But Larose is really 'tanned' and no doubt will probably get darker

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The video was painful but it's all about Loz, me and my baby and how she looks like her when she was born because she had a tan when she was born!

Screenshot_2021-08-02-17-42-41-931_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2021-08-02-17-42-09-122_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t get over how thick they both sound and Lauren caring so much about the eye colour sums them both up

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.