Lauren Goodger #39 Bewful reveal didn’t go to plan. Easiest option, back to Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went into labour 5 days before my due date and it was a relief rather than a surprise!!

I wonder if Loz was expecting a text from the storks to say they were on their way?
I still love it that big, weird eye Drury called a plumber because they'd run out of gas and air! :ROFLMAO:

Yeah but it’s LaAmazing remember, she came out jumping while her mum was standing and pushing. Charlie had to catch her because she jumped to high and nearly missed the money shot while filming.
Don't forget the hula hoop. And the skate board. Step aside, Skye Brown!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker & first time poster but couldn’t hold it in.
There’s no chance that is how the birth went! Newborn mum here & your first baby is most commonly a long labour so to do it in 7 hours with no tearing- pull the other one!! Everyone I know who has had a baby recently (and there is a lot with the covid baby boom) have all been 20 hours plus with some type of intervention- forceps, induction, c section etc.
also she talks about how it can take 20 mins to latch- the baby would be absolutely screaming by that point, it’s so incredibly stressful and she smiles/giggles?
I can’t stand all this ‘I wake up and stare at her lovingly’ and ‘she’s such a good baby’. She’s a newborn & it’s highly unlikely you’re sleeping more than a few hours at a time.
I find Charlotte Dawson a little over the top but at least she was honest. Motherhood is no fairytale- it’s so damn hard and more people need to talk about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just caught up since the birth.

How many contradictions in one birth story 🤔?! I'm glad baby is healthy and well. But she looks about 3 months old already ! Sad to see the name wasn't a joke! And I'm glad it seems chazs mum has cottoned on to something fishy

Reactions: 21
I reckon the will stay together as they are so bloody thick , she can boss him about and make out they are the perfect couple as Ch’Arg really is the village idiot.
VILLAGE IDIOT 😂😂😂. He really is.

But now you got me singing YMCA - most likely one of the Village Idiots fave group too especially because he'd be able to spell it.

There’s no chance that is how the birth went! Newborn mum here & your first baby is most commonly a long labour so to do it in 7 hours with no tearing- pull the other one!! Everyone I know who has had a baby recently (and there is a lot with the covid baby boom) have all been 20 hours plus with some type of intervention- forceps, induction, c section etc.
also she talks about how it can take 20 mins to latch- the baby would be absolutely screaming by that point, it’s so incredibly stressful and she smiles/giggles?
I can’t stand all this ‘I wake up and stare at her lovingly’ and ‘she’s such a good baby’. She’s a newborn & it’s highly unlikely you’re sleeping more than a few hours at a time.
I find Charlotte Dawson a little over the top but at least she was honest. Motherhood is no fairytale- it’s so damn hard and more people need to talk about it.
Interesting insight. Thanks. And welcome. I agree with your Charlottte comment. She is frustrating but at least she is real and shows the reality.
I don’t know who Lauren is trying to impress by trying to paint a perfect picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really can't stand her and she lies like a cheap watch.

But I did have two births with minimal tearing and only gas and air.

Both were in hospital because I felt safer. Plus, I didn't want the clean up in a rental!

The first was in a posterior lie. It is rare for unassisted births to occur in that situation. But I was just so fortunate to have no further complications. As BYG would misquote: 'textbook'.

He was born at 9:49am. Labour was established at 3:20am. So it does happen.

My thing with her is that childbirth isn't a competitive sport.

It is a choice.

Some people, like me (and her), have it relatively easy.

Other women - my amazing sister in law among them - have a really hard time.

But she (sis in law) isn't a martyr. She was devastated that her home birth with my neice ended up in a 4am ambulance call. With my nephew, she booked in for an elective c-sec straight away!

We are both bloody excellent mums. And our children are a credit.

It is just the luck of the draw, frankly.

I am staggered by how stupid, selfish and insensitive she is.

- Some women choose not to have babies and are judged adversely
- Some people want babies and cant conceive
- Miscarriages are common
- Stillbirth happens and is heartbreaking
- Some babies die

Aged 10, having won every race at school, I swam for the County.

I lost.

I cried my heart out.

At 15, I ran cross country for the county and I won.

I annoyed my friends to the point where my best friend didn't talk to me for a week.

She should be happy with her 'textbook good fortune. Not implying she has done better as a 'muvver' just by virtue of having a relatively easy time (like I did).

Also, gouging his eyes out and pulling his hair doesn't suggest she was terribly in control.

Silly cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How many contradictions in one birth story
Don't they come more rapidly as the birth progresses until Pro pose popped out pausing for the paps well Chazza to take the money shots , well they hoped they could cash in . :whistle:

Reactions: 7
I went into labour 5 days before my due date and it was a relief rather than a surprise!!

I wonder if Loz was expecting a text from the storks to say they were on their way?
I think she sent Ch'Arg out to look for a goosberry bush but all he could find was a potted cactus ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My little mate Mehmet from the local kebab shop, showed me a pic of lil Ponderosas real father ... apparently his name is Murat ..... is a part time male model and goat sheppard in Turkey ... it's also rumored that he has fathered many children in his village .... approx 18 ... he's a bit of a casanova, doesn't do commitment, and is very much a stud muffin, the women really looooove him ... ohhh yeah, he also " really " loves his goats, and may I say, he's quite a handsome chappy😯😯 ... welp, there you go folks ... the mystery is solved .... Mehmet asked me to keep this a secret, so I thought Id share with you guys 🤔 🤔🤔:oops::oops::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is everything about looks , some daft twit has said they both look unreal. Why would you say that 😫Ch’Arg cannot even string a basic sentence together and their faces are off the Hollywood filter . Rant over !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My little mate Mehmet from the local kebab shop, showed me a pic of lil Ponderosas real father ... apparently his name is Murat ..... is a part time male model and goat sheppard in Turkey ... it's also rumored that he has fathered many children in his village .... approx 18 ... he's a bit of a casanova, doesn't do commitment, and is very much a stud muffin, the women really looooove him ... ohhh yeah, he also " really " loves his goats, and may I say, he's quite a handsome chappy😯😯 ... welp, there you go folks ... the mystery is solved .... Mehmet asked me to keep this a secret, so I thought Id share with you guys 🤔 🤔🤔:oops::oops::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Looks like you nailed it @Anna666 (y)

Image3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I mean, all labours are different - with my first, I had a couple of mild twinges that I thought were Braxton Hicks around 9pm, waters went at 11pm, and my son was born at 2am. Was fully healed from birth after no more than a couple of weeks. I’m pregnant with my second now and hoping for the same again, but not deluded enough to rely on it.

Worth noting that homebirth stats are VERY different to hospital stats in terms of interventions and similar (mostly because ventouse, etc. just aren’t an option in this setting).

Agree with the latch thing though - with the amount / duration a newborn typically feeds, just spending 20 minutes getting the latch right would have you losing the plot and with no bloody time for anything else. I also bleeping HATE anyone who refers to a baby as ‘good’ - crying doesn’t make them not good, it means they have needs that they have no other way to communicate!

Reactions: 25
C6B7A117-8D17-4E55-93A0-0293D3692344.jpeg

Noticed lots of those DM comments are still there, has the DM grown bored of moleman and thought well the Onlyfans stuff is true why should we delete them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When she said ‘I love her name it’s classic and classy’ 😂😂😂

And if anyone didn’t quite get it the birth was natural and drug free (there’s no medals given out lozza)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guess we know why she put so much effort into catching up with her dad now. Instant babysitters

D9A791CB-03E4-4D8B-A387-441E127A4560.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Guess we know why she put so much effort into catching up with her dad now. Instant babysitters

View attachment 696162
God forbid, anything gets in the way of them both stuffing their mush with more unhealthy crap!! .... please someone out there get some " real " pics of her, of how she really looks right now, there's enough food there to feed six people FFS!! 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.