Lauren Goodger #39 Bewful reveal didn’t go to plan. Easiest option, back to Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder where Zoe had gone. It stopped after the birthday bowling. Granny does write like Zoe. It is very flowery but some makes sense. I wonder what happened with Charlie? Because he is illiterate. Maybe granny and Zoe are related to Moleman? They do seem to write with the same drunken-like hyperbole and with the same grammar errors too. What a coincidence.
The whole birthday seemed odd. Feels like the family made all this effort to come down and visit Charlie for his birthday so she gave them a few hours in the morning and then took off for a one night stay. I reckon she didn’t want to entertain them so she begged a holiday booking and said it’s “work”. I’m probably far far far from the truth but that’s what I reckon happened 😂😂. And now she’s annoyed

Reactions: 10
I didn't realise she had a jumbo crochet baby bed (I saw dog bed comments but there's a limit to how much old gel I can bear!).
No way is that safe for a baby.

It's basically unspun roving (I have 2 spinning wheels and used to dye and sell roving), loose fibres that would usually be spun then plied before being made into something.
I wouldn't want one near my face so definitely not near a baby's.

Besides which it looks bloody awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So, great grandma, Charlie’s grandma, has posted this, but Zoe Putman, Charlie’s mum isn’t following Lauren anymore. The plot thickens…
It is sooooo strange!!
Zoe was beyond excited and all over the baby news to begin with, posting lots of comments so to not say one word now her ‘grandchild’ has actually been born- it doesn’t make sense!!
I know Loz’s dad is quiet too but he’s always been that way, so he hasn’t suddenly changed behaviour.

Even though Great Nan Drury has commented, it doesn’t make me believe Charlie must be the dad. It could just mean that Zoe doesn’t want to be part of the lie but at the same time she hasn’t told his nan the truth in case it upsets her so Great Nan still believes he is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
The whole birthday seemed odd. Feels like the family made all this effort to come down and visit Charlie for his birthday so she gave them a few hours in the morning and then took off for a one night stay. I reckon she didn’t want to entertain them so she begged a holiday booking and said it’s “work”. I’m probably far far far from the truth but that’s what I reckon happened 😂😂. And now she’s annoyed
It did look like that, yes.

I didn't realise she had a jumbo crochet baby bed (I saw dog bed comments but there's a limit to how much old gel I can bear!).
No way is that safe for a baby.

It's basically unspun roving (I have 2 spinning wheels and used to dye and sell roving), loose fibres that would usually be spun then plied before being made into something.
I wouldn't want one near my face so definitely not near a baby's.

Besides which it looks bloody awful.
IT WAS PINK!!!!

Reactions: 8
For those who’ve been pregnant, would you be able to go bowling when you’re almost ready to give birth? I thought it was a weird place to go when you’re preggers although it was for her little boy so maybe she took him to Maccy Ds after and said he could play out in his football strip 😂

• Haha
It is sooooo strange!!
Zoe was beyond excited and all over the baby news to begin with, posting lots of comments so to not say one word now her ‘grandchild’ has actually been born- it doesn’t make sense!!
I know Loz’s dad is quiet too but he’s always been that way, so he hasn’t suddenly changed behaviour.

Even though Great Nan Drury has commented, it doesn’t make me believe Charlie must be the dad. It could just mean that Zoe doesn’t want to be part of the lie but at the same time she hasn’t told his nan the truth in case it upsets her so Great Nan still believes he is 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I was thinking that. Poor great grandma still thinks she’s got a new great grandchild, but rest of family know the truth. Interesting no visits from Charlie’s side of the family supposedly more than a week after the birth. I’d be there next day when my son has his first baby

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tbh he uprooted his whole life for her, left his family, friends and his real job too so that was probably the icing on the cake for them if L’Arg and Big Loz spent little time with them on his birthday (which was her doing given she arranged the trip).

If I was his family I’d be wondering why he had to move instead of Lozza given she can ‘work’ from anywhere plus she doesn’t have same strong family ties that he appears to have.

Since being with her, he gave up his twitter, his physical health has deteriorated badly, he doesn’t seem to have a job or prospects anymore (outside of OF, which has only just recently been reinstated). If my son’s life had taken a turn for the worse I’d probably dislike his partner who I would feel had some role in that. If he is the dad, it was a lightening quick step in a brand new relationship (they may think he was trapped), and if he isn’t then I’m sure it goes beyond dislike for Lauren (even if he’s chosen his own path), they probably hoped for their 24 year old son to be out having fun and doing things typical of young men his age.

Reactions: 23
It did look like that, yes.

IT WAS PINK!!!!
Good. Glad it wasn’t just me who thought that. Because they live a few hours drive away too.

Tbh he uprooted his whole life for her, left his family, friends and his real job too so that was probably the icing on the cake for them if L’Arg and Big Loz spent little time with them on his birthday (which was her doing given she arranged the trip).

If I was his family I’d be wondering why he had to move instead of Lozza given she can ‘work’ from anywhere plus she doesn’t have same strong family ties that he appears to have.

Since being with her, he gave up his twitter, his physical health has deteriorated badly, he doesn’t seem to have a job or prospects anymore (outside of OF, which has only just recently been reinstated). If my son’s life had taken a turn for the worse I’d probably dislike his partner who I would feel had some role in that. If he is the dad, it was a lightening quick step in a brand new relationship (they may think he was trapped), and if he isn’t then I’m sure it goes beyond dislike for Lauren (even if he’s chosen his own path), they probably hoped for their 24 year old son to be out having fun and doing things typical of young men his age.
And the only time he’s allowed out is following her to her family gatherings or with her friends.

For those who’ve been pregnant, would you be able to go bowling when you’re almost ready to give birth? I thought it was a weird place to go when you’re preggers although it was for her little boy so maybe she took him to Maccy Ds after and said he could play out in his football strip 😂
Can’t honestly remember but think aside from being uncomfortable I was also paranoid about lifting anything heavy too but was so scared anything would go wrong whereas Lauren seemed to take that part for granted

Reactions: 10
But after seeing him speak this last week and his facial expressions this last year I really don’t think he’s got much going on up there and she’s got a pushover now. He’ll be under the thumb for as long as she wants him there. But will that be enough for her is now my question???? He’s not the shiny coin now is he. What will she become when she starts going out and getting on the booze again? Or has she had her day?

Reactions: 13
So many comments on her DM article today, I expect a mass deletion overnight or comments off :ROFLMAO:

Lot of people are wise to her now but her lozbots are so obvious
People are getting wise aren’t they. It used to be just comments about her physical appearance but lots more people commenting these days about her lifestyle and choices and not believing what she says. Her bots are going to be busy!!!!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I think they're all in Kent but he was in Chesterfield. So he is closer to them again now. He IS a shadowy figure. I wonder who his dad is.

A sensation Larose will experience soon.

Sooner than most babies. Because she is superhuman.

Good. Glad it wasn’t just me who thought that. Because they live a few hours drive away too.

And the only time he’s allowed out is following her to her family gatherings or with her friends.
To be honest, he looks like he couldn't navigate his way back from the corner shop.

He is desperately stupid.

He isn't at all attractive physically either.

But each to their own.

For the last few weeks, I was so bloody grumpy, I went practically nowhere. I was out in the supermarket six hours after birth buying soft cheese.

I felt awful from 35 weeks before birth and amazing 5 minutes after.

Everyone's different.

But BYG is better than everyone because she had a seven hour labour between 4pm and 8.20am and no pain relief except gas and air and her noon is like that of a virgin in Havana, rolling a cigar more erect and lengthy than Chaz's limp cock on her blessed thighs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
But after seeing him speak this last week and his facial expressions this last year I really don’t think he’s got much going on up there and she’s got a pushover now. He’ll be under the thumb for as long as she wants him there. But will that be enough for her is now my question???? He’s not the shiny coin now is he. What will she become when she starts going out and getting in the booze again? Or has she had her day? Hhmmmmm
I think you’re right, Lauren is shallow.

I think Charlie offered her the chance to have a ‘trophy’ boyfriend, she needed people to be attracted to him (as they had been to Mark - no accounting for taste 😂).

I don’t think she cared about Odd Bod’s intellect as to her looks = success. I think she also thought it proved her worth, ‘I am so bewful not only can I get a good looking boyfriend, but he’s ten years younger than Mark was’.

Now Charlie’s lost his looks though, I think she’s embarrassed because in her shallow world she’s lost her bragging rights. Mark will be the one people congratulate on having the gorgeous partner rather than her (she doesn’t recognise that she doesn’t have looks or brains either or that a partner who loves you and treats you right trumps all that).

I’m not sure who’s going to leave who first, I think Lauren already thinks she can get better but don’t think it will be long before Charlie thinks the same about her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep that’s that word again. Shallow. It really is her. She thrives and dreams and wishes she had the beautiful boy and the beautiful house and the everything. I mean when she talked about Laulie for the last 9months it was always focused on I can’t wait to see what she looks like. It’s sad but it’ll probably pain her if Lawhatshername is not “pretty”.

I think they're all in Kent but he was in Chesterfield. So he is closer to them again now. He IS a shadowy figure. I wonder who his dad is.

A sensation Larose will experience soon.

Sooner than most babies. Because she is superhuman.

To be honest, he looks like he couldn't navigate his way back from the corner shop.

He is desperately stupid.

He isn't at all attractive physically either.

But each to their own.

For the last few weeks, I was so bloody grumpy, I went practically nowhere. I was out in the supermarket six hours after birth buying soft cheese.

I felt awful from 35 weeks before birth and amazing 5 minutes after.

Everyone's different.

But BYG is better than everyone because she had a seven hour labour between 4pm and 8.20am and no pain relief except gas and air and her noon is like that of a virgin in Havana, rolling a cigar more erect and lengthy than Chaz's limp cock on her blessed thighs.
This post made me lol for realz.
It's bewful.

• Haha
Oh ffs how old are they?
They were hardly "boyfriend and girlfriend" to begin with either, she was pregnant within a few weeks 🙄

Also I can't stand the assumption that you're not a proper family without a baby, or somehow incomplete if you're child free. However your family looks, is just as real as any other. And let's be honest Loz, the pregnancy was a surprise and you can't honestly say that Chaz was the ideal father.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They were hardly "boyfriend and girlfriend" to begin with either, she was pregnant within a few weeks 🙄

Also I can't stand the assumption that you're not a proper family without a baby, or somehow incomplete if you're child free. However your family looks, is just as real as any other. And let's be honest Loz, the pregnancy was a surprise and you can't honestly say that Chaz is the ideal father.
Exactly. She likes shaming people doesn’t she. Perfect birth. Perfect baby. Only gas. Perfect family, not just boyfriend and girlfriend (think she was taking a swipe at KP??)

She’s so arrogant.

Boyfriends and girlfriends have babies all the time. Doesn’t mean they’re going to stay together forever.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.