Lauren Goodger #39 Bewful reveal didn’t go to plan. Easiest option, back to Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
reckon Charlie boy will be gone by Christmas.
He will. It was never going to last, especially now with a baby thrown into the mix. They’re both far too lazy for the responsibility that comes with being a parent.

Reactions: 17
Thing is Lauren was desperate for a baby - she’s harped on for years. She got pregnant the first opportunity she could - Charlie was the only sap who would do it. There is no way she would have had him as her long-term boyfriend. He’s unattractive, skint with low intelligence (same as Lauren). Now though, she’s tethered to him for life.
Once reality sets in she is definitely going to get the ick! Watch this space. Poor Charlie will be booted out after serving his purpose.

Reactions: 21
Hopefully this was a tattle complaint!!

Haha love it! Even says she was sent a script as she couldn’t string a proper sentence together to sell something (we’ve all seen the TOWIE trying to sell a stapler clip). Wish journos would proof read their things before printing; looks like Lozza could have done this title!

Thing is Lauren was desperate for a baby - she’s harped on for years. She got pregnant the first opportunity she could - Charlie was the only sap who would do it. There is no way she would have had him as her long-term boyfriend. He’s unattractive, skint with low intelligence (same as Lauren). Now though, she’s tethered to him for life.
Once reality sets in she is definitely going to get the ick! Watch this space. Poor Charlie will be booted out after serving his purpose.
Yep all the way through this so called pregnancy, it’s been ‘my’ baby and not ours and he’s hardly been seen in photo shoots (thankfully). Can’t wait until someone sees the birth certificate!

‘You look unreal’ er yes she does because she isn’t real; all photoshop and filters.

because we keep mentioning a Turkish gentleman on here, I’m now getting these ads 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
On a positive note, there’s no chance she’ll be able to get Larose’s feet into those hideous shoes she begged 😆
Oh yes those awful Yeezy things like Crocs for tots. The clue here Lozza is that babies who cannot walk DO NOT NEED SHOES!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tbh he uprooted his whole life for her, left his family, friends and his real job too so that was probably the icing on the cake for them if L’Arg and Big Loz spent little time with them on his birthday (which was her doing given she arranged the trip).

If I was his family I’d be wondering why he had to move instead of Lozza given she can ‘work’ from anywhere plus she doesn’t have same strong family ties that he appears to have.

Since being with her, he gave up his twitter, his physical health has deteriorated badly, he doesn’t seem to have a job or prospects anymore (outside of OF, which has only just recently been reinstated). If my son’s life had taken a turn for the worse I’d probably dislike his partner who I would feel had some role in that. If he is the dad, it was a lightening quick step in a brand new relationship (they may think he was trapped), and if he isn’t then I’m sure it goes beyond dislike for Lauren (even if he’s chosen his own path), they probably hoped for their 24 year old son to be out having fun and doing things typical of young men his age.
but don't forget, his family were really happy that he got her :rolleyes: the amazing bleeping prize (twit) that she is.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet they were ecstatic LOL. Now they can see how Lozza has dragged him downhill at a rate of knots to become the blubberring lard-arse Arg-a-like she clearly enjoys, the one with the damned great thumbprint on his forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG, I just watched the video! Talk about dumb and dumber. With all the “obviously” and “like” and all the words that idiots who struggle to form a normal sentence repeat over and over again.

And “I ‘ad a ‘ome birf… at ‘ome”!! FFS give me strength. Poor kid about to be brought up by that pair.

At least her massive over sized out of proportion face always gives me a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
but don't forget, his family were really happy that he got her :rolleyes: the amazing bleeping prize (twit) that she is.....
Yeah until he summoned his braincells together in order to tell his mum, 'I have secret. Lauren is work wife. Found in twitter. Alex Reid not available no more, he found real wife. I texted Moleman to meet her. He looked happy, he ran away laughing..somefink about dastardly plan. Lauren was big girl and bloated but everybody said she look like that in real life so I dint fink anyfink bout it. After few momfs I nearly had a thought, it gave me bad headache. Lauren was bigger and round on the front. She kept sicking. I turned off the Hoover and shouted 'why Lauren, why!?' and pointed at her. She put down her Turkish delight and said she knocked up. Ahmet did it. He her only fan. I said ok. I like free kebabs and mirrored surfaces. I agree keep pretending for happy life. When baby is big Lauren will tag halfords on soshul meedya and get me and baby bike and we be best friends playing in carpark. She will have name like takeaway joint but not my fault. Don't tell grandma big secret please '

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I reckon the will stay together as they are so bloody thick , she can boss him about and make out they are the perfect couple as Ch’Arg really is the village idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, I've just put my big girl brave pants on and watched the birf story on OK. Some observations:

She was four days early, born three days early . . . what the duck does that mean Lauren? She was either three or four days early, unless you were in some kind of time warp?

And yeah, I didn’t have a blow dry, I didn’t have my nails done, I still haven’t had lashes nothing, so yeah it was literally completely natural . . . dearie, dearie me Lauren. Natural childbirth, unless it's changed since I birthed my one and only, is childbirth without drugs - that includes gas and air. It's got cock all to do with your hair and nails 🤦‍♀️

I had a home birth at home . . . well thank duck for that, because if you'd had a home birth at the checkouts at Tesco that would have been a disaster.

My favourite bit though, is the surprise labour. Lauren you were up the duff for about eleventy thousand months so how the fuckity duck was your labour a surprise? Seriously, how? What did you expect?

It baffles me that an adult behaves in such a weird way, she's off her bleeping rocker, and as for him . . .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She likes criminals though. She'll be asking him to pull off a bank heist or something soon. He couldn't even pull off his own dick judging by his floppy video.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So, I've just put my big girl brave pants on and watched the birf story on OK. Some observations:

She was four days early, born three days early . . . what the duck does that mean Lauren? She was either three or four days early, unless you were in some kind of time warp?

And yeah, I didn’t have a blow dry, I didn’t have my nails done, I still haven’t had lashes nothing, so yeah it was literally completely natural . . . dearie, dearie me Lauren. Natural childbirth, unless it's changed since I birthed my one and only, is childbirth without drugs - that includes gas and air. It's got cock all to do with your hair and nails 🤦‍♀️

I had a home birth at home . . . well thank duck for that, because if you'd had a home birth at the checkouts at Tesco that would have been a disaster.

My favourite bit though, is the surprise labour. Lauren you were up the duff for about eleventy thousand months so how the fuckity duck was your labour a surprise? Seriously, how? What did you expect?

It baffles me that an adult behaves in such a weird way, she's off her bleeping rocker, and as for him . . .
And as to her surprise labour, was Ponderose supposed to send an advance warning of intent to arrive so's Lozza could shovel their takeaway in before the grand inconvenience descending upon her? Well how bloody inconsiderate of the kid eh???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah until he summoned his braincells together in order to tell his mum, 'I have secret. Lauren is work wife. Found in twitter. Alex Reid not available no more, he found real wife. I texted Moleman to meet her. He looked happy, he ran away laughing..somefink about dastardly plan. Lauren was big girl and bloated but everybody said she look like that in real life so I dint fink anyfink bout it. After few momfs I nearly had a thought, it gave me bad headache. Lauren was bigger and round on the front. She kept sicking. I turned off the Hoover and shouted 'why Lauren, why!?' and pointed at her. She put down her Turkish delight and said she knocked up. Ahmet did it. He her only fan. I said ok. I like free kebabs and mirrored surfaces. I agree keep pretending for happy life. When baby is big Lauren will tag halfords on soshul meedya and get me and baby bike and we be best friends playing in carpark. She will have name like takeaway joint but not my fault. Don't tell grandma big secret please '
This post make me big happy.

• Haha
And as to her surprise labour, was Ponderose supposed to send an advance warning of intent to arrive so's Lozza could shovel their takeaway in before the grand inconvenience descending upon her? Well how bloody inconsiderate of the kid eh???
I went into labour 5 days before my due date and it was a relief rather than a surprise!!

I wonder if Loz was expecting a text from the storks to say they were on their way?

• Haha
Oh yes those awful Yeezy things like Crocs for tots. The clue here Lozza is that babies who cannot walk DO NOT NEED SHOES!
Yeah but it’s LaAmazing remember, she came out jumping while her mum was standing and pushing. Charlie had to catch her because she jumped to high and nearly missed the money shot while filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.