Lauren Goodger #39 Bewful reveal didn’t go to plan. Easiest option, back to Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210804-155038_Instagram.jpg
didnt taje them long to dump Larose, most first time mums cannot bear to be away from baby but not big Lozza, food is more important to her. and wtf is this face???

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t have kids but surely it’s not normal to palm off a newborn so quickly just to refill her giant ass with carbs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t know about you guys but I didn’t leave my newborns side for months before I went out without them. Is this normal or just me?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t know about you guys but I didn’t leave my newborns side for months before I went out without them. Is this normal or just me?
Totally normal - think I went out for a meal with my husband when our first was about four months old, lasted about three hours before legging it home due to leaky boobs! Can’t even conceive leaving a baby this young, especially when (supposedly) breastfeeding.

Reactions: 27
View attachment 696169 didnt taje them long to dump Larose, most first time mums cannot bear to be away from baby but not big Lozza, food is more important to her. and wtf is this face???
That's her "what noise does the duck make Lawose?" face. Lawose will respond by grunting like a pig, just like her mama when she's shovelling food down her neck 🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 696169 didnt taje them long to dump Larose, most first time mums cannot bear to be away from baby but not big Lozza, food is more important to her.and wtf is this face???
That's her "what noise does the duck make Lawose?" face. Lawose will respond by grunting like a pig, just like her mama when she's shovelling food down her neck 🐷🐷
That made me proper belly laugh 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally normal - think I went out for a meal with my husband when our first was about four months old, lasted about three hours before legging it home due to leaky boobs! Can’t even conceive leaving a baby this young, especially when (supposedly) breastfeeding.
But remember she is Bike pumped and pumped and pumped so previous gel had newtrishon milk in frigg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 696169 didnt taje them long to dump Larose, most first time mums cannot bear to be away from baby but not big Lozza, food is more important to her. and wtf is this face???
hahah Lozza there’s something wrong with your face, where’s that beauty spot gone that you painstakingly make visible on every other photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is everything about looks , some daft twit has said they both look unreal. Why would you say that 😫Ch’Arg cannot even string a basic sentence together and their faces are off the Hollywood filter . Rant over !
Agreed. The whole 'your gonna be amazin parents' because of how they look ? Does my head in. Doesn't matter what you look like if your personality and attitude is ugly 🤷🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But remember she is Bike pumped and pumped and pumped so previous gel had newtrishon milk in frigg
Newtrishon milk 🤣🤣🤣 full of bewful minwals!!
I genuinely couldn’t have left my newborn, plus any spare opportunity I had when grandparents round I would sleep as I was so exhausted!! No way would I have been arsed to get ready and go out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah I didn’t want to comment as I don’t have kids but I don’t know anyone who has left their child for lunch with their boyfriend with a “1.5 week” newborn. Sure it must be common and good for her if she feel she feels she doesn’t want or need to be near her constantly, but that’s a first I’ve heard.

Reactions: 20
Newtrishon milk 🤣🤣🤣 full of bewful minwals!!
I genuinely couldn’t have left my newborn, plus any spare opportunity I had when grandparents round I would sleep as I was so exhausted!! No way would I have been arsed to get ready and go out 🙈
I don’t think she’s ‘got ready’ as much as just stuck a filter on. I’ve been up since 4am for work and look like a bag of shite but when I gave Lozzas filter a try I didn’t half fancy myself 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes! We did go out for a Nandos (classy like) when our oldest was a week old but she came with us in the car seat and just slept. Lazy greedy bastards.
And - FFS, COVID. Why would you risk catching it and passing to a newborn?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Wow that is early - I could barely function at that stage let alone let my bub out of sight and go and eat?!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.