Lauren Goodger #39 Bewful reveal didn’t go to plan. Easiest option, back to Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well the babys here shes well and cute but i dont think anything about the birth is true who says they gorged somones eyes out no marks on him i did bite my old mans hand lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to make this lol 😄 xx.

View attachment 694693

Looooooooooool 😄😄😄💕💖😘 xx
HILARIOUS!!!

So on her latest grid page Big Loz has gone to the trouble of liking a comment from her own page (which she might have even posted herself) from Laulie clothing BUT has publicly ignored the comment from her own mum Cheryl. The Laulie post came afterwards so she can’t pretend she hasn’t been on Instagram and hasn’t seen it (plus she has less than 500 comments so it’s not thousands to wade through)
That’s a good spot. I went to go nosey but couldn’t find it.
Then I also saw she’s not even got 30k likes on the baby reveal. That’s a bit embarrassing and that includes all the ones like Laulie clothing that “likes”too. She probably bought a lot of likes for the first announcement and couldn’t afford to do it again 😂😂. Even then it was under 80k likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
what did her mum say just remember her mum saying in some mag years ago that lauren is differant shes bigger but thinks shes really thin

its still online i think ok mag

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
HILARIOUS!!!

That’s a good spot. I went to go nosey but couldn’t find it.
Then I also saw she’s not even got 30k likes on the baby reveal. That’s a bit embarrassing and that includes all the ones like Laulie clothing that “likes”too. She probably bought a lot of likes for the first announcement and couldn’t afford to do it again 😂😂. Even then it was under 80k likes.
I was shocked, I know her and her mum reportedly don’t have a good relationship but I thought she wouldn’t have been that obvious to just blank her.
When Big gel uses one of her own pages to comment on her own posts 🤦🏻‍♀️ even if it’s Moleman, it reeks of desperation.

You’re bang on, The overall engagement (or lack of) is shocking! The blue tick comments are minimal too with lots under Moleman’s agency too.
To say this was a major post where they revealed ‘their’ child, her career is seriously on the down if this is what she gets (like you I suspect BOT bought likes which are cheaper than comments). In comparison I’ve seen people get more comments on pet or DIY posts, even Loz herself gets more of a reaction (albeit negative) from Boom Bod ads 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is the sort of excellent detective work I’m here for 😄(y)
Don't forget this one. Picture & story 19th July when she was SUPPOSEDLY out and about picking up last minute bits for the baby before the birth.

So whys the pram got dirty wheels, baby bits in the shopping tray, her bump looks smaller, why are they even pushing a pram at all if the baby wasn't born until 20th?

45631801-9803417-image-a-12_1626711761705.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
The people in that baby shop and who live in her apartment block…. Please come on here and spill the tea!! Also, she only mentions a midwife and I’ve noticed people saying you need two; is that correct?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Goodger. We don’t want to see these pictures. Keep it classy. Respect yourself and your daughter. Pictures of a sex worker breastfeeding do not need to be shown. We know your motive is to increase your subs. If you want to sell them on OFs go for it. But don’t post them on the gram or sell them in public.
6D8992A9-8E72-48B8-8494-1684FE50EA47.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Goodger. We don’t want to see these pictures. Keep it classy. Respect yourself and your daughter. Pictures of a sex worker breastfeeding do not need to be shown. We know your motive is to increase your subs. If you want to sell them on OFs go for it. But don’t post them on the gram or sell them in public.
View attachment 694884
Oh I hope she hasn’t already ☹

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The people in that baby shop and who live in her apartment block…. Please come on here and spill the tea!! Also, she only mentions a midwife and I’ve noticed people saying you need two; is that correct?
Apparently it said the baby shop was shut and they just had them three two in at the time. So no rubbernecking public to peek in the pram, how convenient. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
what did her mum say just remember her mum saying in some mag years ago that lauren is differant shes bigger but thinks shes really thin

its still online i think ok mag
I can’t exactly remember, I think her mum said things I would want my mum to say about me but Lauren has also said some things about all her family (in her book and previous articles, including that they are jealous of her ‘fame’) so I think there is fault on all sides tbh

Reactions: 10
The NHS require two at the point of delivery (so usually one will come out, see how you’re doing and then the other will join as labour progresses - or that’s how they do it in my trust), but if you hire a midwife privately you could feasibly only have one.

Don't forget this one. Picture & story 19th July when she was SUPPOSEDLY out and about picking up last minute bits for the baby before the birth.

So whys the pram got dirty wheels, baby bits in the shopping tray, her bump looks smaller, why are they even pushing a pram at all if the baby wasn't born until 20th?

View attachment 694807
I must admit though the baby looks really small in the video clip but not in the photos so now I’m confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😆

I had two but each time I said yes to having a student there. The midwife with my first was just the best. She was called Janet and had hair like Louise Brookes. They were both awful, frankly, with the second. But I'd already done it once and had no complications so it was fine.

She did say she was having a douala and the 'midwife' from Australia?

I take it they were no shows!

I mean, the Aussie one couldn't travel.

But what about the doulla?

Did they eat her?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I must admit though the baby looks really small in the video clip but not in the photos so now I’m confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😆
I reckon that's the point lovely, all done to create confusion all roads round. We've no idea when any videos or pictures were taken really have we 🤔 The only thing they can't lie on is the birth certificate 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 694884
That was my first thought, touting for OF business, I really hope I’m wrong for Larose’s sake.

Even if it isn’t, why do we need yet more people sharing breastfeeding on social media? I don’t see what it achieves as BF is probably as normalised as it will ever get, there will always be people who feel uncomfortable about seeing mums breastfeeding in public but they won’t suddenly change their mind just because Goodger posts some videos or pictures.

I hope breastfeeding isn’t the taboo it used to be and I certainly see mums doing it in real life in all sorts of situations ( I was once swimming on a Haven holiday and a lady started breastfeeding in the swimming pool, I was initially surprised not because she was BF but I kept thinking about the baby and Chlorine tasting milk 😆)

• Wow
I had two but each time I said yes to having a student there. The midwife with my first was just the best. She was called Janet and had hair like Louise Brookes. They were both awful, frankly, with the second. But I'd already done it once and had no complications so it was fine.

She did say she was having a douala and the 'midwife' from Australia?

I take it they were no shows!

I mean, the Aussie one couldn't travel.

But what about the doulla?

Did they eat her?
They thought a douala was food so ordered rice, chips and sweetcorn to go with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, great grandma, Charlie’s grandma, has posted this, but Zoe Putman, Charlie’s mum isn’t following Lauren anymore. The plot thickens…
I did wonder where Zoe had gone. It stopped after the birthday bowling. Granny does write like Zoe. It is very flowery but some makes sense. I wonder what happened with Charlie? Because he is illiterate. Maybe granny and Zoe are related to Moleman? They do seem to write with the same drunken-like hyperbole and with the same grammar errors too. What a coincidence.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.