Lauren Goodger #39 Bewful reveal didn’t go to plan. Easiest option, back to Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SO. On July 14th it was reported that Loz had had eyelash extensions before giving birth. She gave birth on July 21st (apparently), shortly after was begging for someone to do her gel fingers and toes and remove eyelash extensions. Then, in OK mag, it says she didn’t have time to get anything done, including eyelashes, as baby was early. Nails have seemed natural for quite a few weeks now, might be because we’ve caught out her lying in the past by comparing hair and nail photos. Still, something not quite adding up
Nothing adds up with these two - same as timelines with Skanky & Wanky.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s linked the dress the baby is wearing in the shoot, had a little look on the website and the smallest size is 3-6months. Unless she’s had it altered that dress doesn’t look like it’s drowning her - definitely seems odd….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
SO. On July 14th it was reported that Loz had had eyelash extensions before giving birth. She gave birth on July 21st (apparently), shortly after was begging for someone to do her gel fingers and toes and remove eyelash extensions. Then, in OK mag, it says she didn’t have time to get anything done, including eyelashes, as baby was early. Nails have seemed natural for quite a few weeks now, might be because we’ve caught out her lying in the past by comparing hair and nail photos. Still, something not quite adding up
And it's not adding up all this didn't get time to do anything as baby was early but for a week at least beforehand reckoned she was bouncing on a ball, shagging for England and eating pineapple to being on labour. You wouldn't be doing all that if you weren't more than ready for the baby to be out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Moleman needs to have a word with He a Bike as he needs to feign his enthusiasm a bit more. He a Bike no good, need new Bike soon. He shiny new Bike, look, happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s linked the dress the baby is wearing in the shoot, had a little look on the website and the smallest size is 3-6months. Unless she’s had it altered that dress doesn’t look like it’s drowning her - definitely seems odd….
This is the sort of excellent detective work I’m here for 😄(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You normally hire a birthing pool- its not the kind of thing you use every weekend so companies hire them out then obvs sterilise them.
Mine could lift her head up from birth too- looked like a little tortoise

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Moleman needs to have a word with He a Bike as he needs to feign his enthusiasm a bit more. He a Bike no good, need new Bike soon. He shiny new Bike, look, happy.
He a bike think: "It 3am. No gas. Me builder. Do jungle call out on insta for plumber/gas engineer. Me like stroking gas engineers called Dave. Have video. It good. He bring me gas. I ask Lauren's wig maker for air. Her air grow like magic. Me pull on manky feet no more. It shame Pom on Tattle is pom and not Corgi registered."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In that picture she does look very alert for a 6 day old baby
Wellllll it’s Goodgers baby remember. LaMiracle. She’s going to just be amazing. Like the most advanced, the most prettiest, the most smartest, the best listener, the most everything.

it’s going to be so nauseating. I’m really thinking I need to go cold turkey on her and ignore her. she’s painful. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wellllll it’s Goodgers baby remember. LaMiracle. She’s going to just be amazing. Like the most advanced, the most prettiest, the most smartest, the best listener, the most everything.

it’s going to be so nauseating. I’m really thinking I need to go cold turkey on her and ignore her. she’s painful. 😂😂
"Me Chazman. She vain. We no like cold turkey. Eeees best warm. Man at Sheesh, he make fire. Turkey kebab so hot. He also invent wheel - so delivery. Me say good. Me want to call small person, CharSheesh. Lawren say no. We call after favourite firewater. We call boy Noon LaTakaway Hot-Turkey. Me loves. Though talk to plumber when lady very, very big and not leaking next time."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So on her latest grid page Big Loz has gone to the trouble of liking a comment from her own page (which she might have even posted herself) from Laulie clothing BUT has publicly ignored the comment from her own mum Cheryl. The Laulie post came afterwards so she can’t pretend she hasn’t been on Instagram and hasn’t seen it (plus she has less than 500 comments so it’s not thousands to wade through)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So she continues promoting that apparent baby health hazard white knit thing. This is what she’s going to post for the next gazillion years now 🙄. I’m sure this thread will bore of her very very soon.
View attachment 694358

I had to make this lol 😄 xx.

Resizer_16280097726940.jpg

He a bike think: "It 3am. No gas. Me builder. Do jungle call out on insta for plumber/gas engineer. Me like stroking gas engineers called Dave. Have video. It good. He bring me gas. I ask Lauren's wig maker for air. Her air grow like magic. Me pull on manky feet no more. It shame Pom on Tattle is pom and not Corgi registered."
Looooooooooool 😄😄😄💕💖😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.