Lauren Goodger #38 Hail the safe arrival of Lozza's kid, already being touted for the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame she couldn’t be photographed in her natural state. Why all the CGI faces they look ridiculous and fake. It makes me sad for Larose that her mom can’t just let the photo be published without all these modifications 😡

Reactions: 17
Course the midwife said that! Just like they said you had immense iron and strong ormones
I predicted she would say that 😂
Pleased for her though despite everything. Birth trauma is real so I'm glad she's happy with how it went and the baby is indeed a cutie. But 'petite' Lozza, seriously?! Oh you make it so hard to like you!

Some stills from the video. I want to scrub her with a wire brush and dettol. She would look at least 50% better if she waxed half those ridiculous brows off and stopped caking herself in makeup. It’s so harsh and does nothing for her
I'm really surprised that for someone who is into looks and aesthetics, she insists on having her brows so close together. They need to be much further apart to flatter her features.

Then again, I'm surprised she was so unprepared for the birth since she did everything humanly possible to bring it on! She's such a puzzling person.

Last edited:
Is she going to treat us to the video! That’s after she’s sent it to be photoshopped!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Some stills from the video. I want to scrub her with a wire brush and dettol. She would look at least 50% better if she waxed half those ridiculous brows off and stopped caking herself in makeup. It’s so harsh and does nothing for her
Charles has lost all his good looks. He just looks like a big dork. Would love to eee the unedited pics😂😂. I think I’m the video she said the baby came out tanned

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"She got jaundice cos I breastfeeding" No idea if this is true but perhaps setting the scene for future colour chart comparisons?

"So petite and 3 days early @ 8lb 9oz" hmmm sounds like 2 weeks overdue to me!

But she is bewful (baby that is!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A few thoughts on OK spread. Baby is cute, doesn’t look like her mum because her mum has a different face to now so it’s hard to find any similarities… Charles looks like a fatter drip and a pleb… their flat is not that calming and beige it’s grey and white so lovely filters there and lastly I highly doubt she’s forgotten to eat.

Ok no last thought thag breastfeeding pic is just stupid, I’m all for encouraging normalising openly breastfeeding but I didn’t need to see her huge nipple. Why do that?

Reactions: 19
Baby Larose is beautiful! The look she gives Chas though when he’s holding her, lol. Chas looks so vacant and gormless….she has been a feeder to him and he’s now as bloated as she is.

She says the placenta was bigger than the baby and that’s why her bump was so large. Sure Jan.

How is she not embarrassed to have this CGI face paraded all over when people have seen what the real Lauren looks like?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"She got jaundice cos I breastfeeding" No idea if this is true but perhaps setting the scene for future colour chart comparisons?

In her defence my last baby was 4 weeks early and 8lb 10oz

• Wow
She give birf so textbook?
Yes dear of course you did.
Or was it give birf to a textbook?

The line about the midwife going to hospital for more gas is bizarre.
Maybe covering her back before someone says I saw you at hospital.
'i went wiv midwife wiv babygel half way out doin best laybor world ever seen'

It's predictably the same me me me, boring made up nonsense.
And guess what bigloz?
Nobody cares other than your baby being healthy.

(probably on my own here but that baby looks at least a month old, and 'just' another baby, certainly not one I would give a srcond look. All babies are special, but this is just an ordinary baby)
It certainly ain't a newborn...

I had gestational diabetes with my son, he was 2 weeks early, and weighed 9lb 10. So if she had it, it might be true. ....

Reactions: 5
In every photo, the baby is strategically placed to slim down big Loz and bigger Chaz! The baby is beautiful but at least a month old and has an olive complexion which they have disguised with the beige filters

Reactions: 14
Gorgeous baby and loving the look she’s giving Chas. I’m genuinely glad she didn’t have a traumatic birth. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. But if she’s going to continue with this new perfect at everything mothering related narrative, I hope she knows she will be faking more than she’s ever faked in her life. And that’s saying something!

Reactions: 22
What a complete crock of sh1t3!

The baby lifts herself up? Heard it all now 🤣
The baby is nothing special in my eyes. I'll refrain from giving my honest opinion as it won't be popular.

It certainly looks different and not an English rose, excuse the pun.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She hasn’t even got a fixed post on OK’s social media (comments are never positive) so won’t have been paid much! Also the house will be a rented one

Reactions: 9
No gestational diabetes, my son was 4 days early and was 9lbs 1oz (we’re also both over 6’ so not surprising our son is a big guy). The weight isn’t a surprise but what I can’t figure out is how she kept saying she wasn’t ready. 3 days early isn’t really early. I don’t count my son as early. Due dates are estimates. I’ve never met anyone who went into the 39th week completely unprepared

Reactions: 8
Course the midwife said that! Just like they said you had immense iron and strong ormones
She did not do it all alone if she had gas & air FGS! :( Now I did It all alone with absolutely NOTHING, not a bloody thing nor a midwife in sight seeing as it was back in the days of the ambulance strikes. My child was almost born in the toilet, she only narrowly avoided being christened at the same time until I launched myself onto the floor onto the bath mat and wham - it was done! Husband came running upstairs holding the potato masher as he'd been feeding the other kids then I had an audience followed closely after by three midwives and two ambulance crews! Eventful you might say :) It was only a small bathroom too lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.