Lauren Goodger #38 Hail the safe arrival of Lozza's kid, already being touted for the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6BB9FD63-2719-40BB-AF09-36DFD832D3F3.jpeg

But Lauren, you didn’t have a big bump remember? You had a small, neat bump. Everyone including the midwives commented on how small and neat your bump was, alongside immense bloods, amazing iron etc. The street rat paps made it seem like you had a big bump with their wind machine!

I for one am delighted to know that her noon is in tip top perfect condition after her textbook birth in which she was screaming, but calm. I am sure her OF subscribers are very happy too, well done for sharing this important and not at all private information in this article.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The baby is Loz's double. Well the original Loz's double. The lips are like the ones we first saw on Towie

Reactions: 9
Either the child is a bleeping prodigy which I doubt coming from those two knuckleheads or she’s older than we’ve been led to believe. I know which one I think it is
True ... she looks ready for school ... she was definitely born weeks ago ... and looks nothing like charlie boy, maybe thats why, he has that dumb vacant look on his boat race, he may be finally twigging things together, adding up dates 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 692862
But Lauren, you didn’t have a big bump remember? You had a small, neat bump. Everyone including the midwives commented on how small and neat your bump was, alongside immense bloods, amazing iron etc. The street rat paps made it seem like you had a big bump with their wind machine!

I for one am delighted to know that her noon is in tip top perfect condition after her textbook birth in which she was screaming, but calm. I am sure her OF subscribers are very happy too, well done for sharing this important and not at all private information in this article.
She will be saying next how they are already having sex!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
@Katie8ee HELLO!!!how are you. LaGoodgerssadlymymother pics are out and she had a near perfect birth and her noon is in top condition and I think LaBeg4freebies will be walking next week because apparently she’s amazing and strong

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Either the child is a bleeping prodigy which I doubt coming from those two knuckleheads or she’s older than we’ve been led to believe. I know which one I think it is
Like someone has mentioned on here before, she'll be a real-life Matilda! Nobel Prize for Larose Drury (who, by then, will have her name changed by deed poll, hopefully)!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know people think it’s moleman but I really think it’s ball or bike or both. Bike has put out random comments like that. It’s quite funny he always uses the “slore” reference as a comeback too but a different version of it.
You cannot go around calling other posters whores!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.