Lauren Goodger #38 Hail the safe arrival of Lozza's kid, already being touted for the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm still catching up on last thread 😃
Thanks for the new thread @265 🤗🥰😘 xx.

I think Loz will surprise us and call her La Bamba 😄 lol ...

Para bailar la bamba
Para bailar la bamba se necesita una poca de gracia
Una poca de gracia pa' mí, pa' ti
Ay arriba y arriba
Ay arriba y arriba
Por ti seré, por ti seré, por ti seré
Yo no soy marinero
Yo no soy marinero, soy capitán
Soy capitán, soy capitán
Bamba bamba
Bamba bamba
Bamba bamba
Bamba
Para bailar la bamba
Ay arriba y arriba
Para bailar la bamba
Ay arriba y arriba
Ay arriba y arriba
Bamba bamba
Bamba bamba
Bamba bamba
Bamba bamba

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the new thread Captain ❤ and well done Miss Lacy Drawers on the title 👏❤😘

And a Facehug for our very own gorgeous Scrunchie baby & his Mum too 👽🤗💙💙😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning all, oh @Kittykat45! He is utterly beautiful! Congratulations to your and yours, compete perfection right there! Hope you’re doing ok 😍🥰😍

as for loz, well, I actually feel disappointed in her that she’s lumbered that poor baby who I’m sure is gorgeous, with that tit storm of a name. Fingers crossed for the day 5 hormone drop she’ll see sense in one of the emotional rollercoasters that are about to hit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Looking on the bright side, at least when baybee is re-homed because our Loz can’t cope (like the dogs), she’ll have a permanent reminder of her mother’s name!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker had previous account but deleted . I’m the video hearing Charlie say when asked how is she “good as gold mate all she does is sleep”. Was he talking about loz or the baybeh! Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm still catching up on last thread 😃
Thanks for the new thread @265 🤗🥰😘 xx.

I think Loz will surprise us and call her La Bamba 😄 lol ...

Para bailar la bamba
Ay arriba y arriba
Ay arriba y arriba
Yo no soy marinero
Yo no soy marinero, soy capitán
Soy capitán, soy capitán
Bamba bamba
Bamba bamba
Bamba bamba
Bamba
Para bailar la bamba
Ay arriba y arriba
Para bailar la bamba
Ay arriba y arriba
Ay arriba y arriba
Bamba bamba
Bamba bamba
Bamba bamba
Bamba bamba
Jesus H Christ - I've just regressed 30 years 😲 I used to run a mobile karaoke in southern spain... it was a popular song - ugh.

Huge gratz and cuddles to @Kittykat45 on the safe arrival of our first official Scrunchie baby. Happy news indeed! 🎉 👶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s hope she doesn’t inherit her mummy’s face! Not sure the word can cope with two Desperate Dan lookalikes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Morning Scrunchies! Thank you @265 for the new thread you wee smasher, loving the title @Jersey Girl ❤ . @Kittykat45 I am so pleased you both are good! He is absolutely precious! I'm not even a baby person and I usually think they all look like wee bald men but he is actually beautiful 💖.

Wonder how LapondaRosa is this morning. I miss Lauliè, I'm going to just stick with Lauliè. I just can't cope with calling a baby a name that sounds like a talc/strip club/underwear/cheap wine.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Morning Lascrunchies!!!
New thread! Well done @Jersey Girl great title!
Here we go again @Clickbait miss you friend, hope you well 😘.

I think that card slip up was on purpose purely because there hasn't been as much interest in the birth of the BAFTA award winning baby gel. She honestly thinks she is bleeping Beyonce. She is some forgotten about Towie extra and is Mark Wright's ex. That's it. All she is known for now is fake photos and being illiterate. This thread went in to meltdown over the arrival of our scrunchie baby, more of us waiting for his arrival than in the whole country waiting for LaRose to be born.
She needs to slink away into the dark and become a mam and get a job and realise all she is a laughing stock and not an interest!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Congratulations @Kittykat45 he is amazing. Well done! Wishing you a lovely time together.

Cannot believe the sheer arrogance to call her baby Larose.

Also think that leak was on purpose to drum up interest @Blowup80 . Pathetic. I just hope this baby is well taken care of and protected from social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've never commented on this thread before but I do enjoy reading all the comments.
Of all the names they could have chosen to name the little one, she's used pieces of her full name to create a new one?! Just why??

Reactions: 24
Just been on the Mark Wright thread, a new member is commenting that is very pro Lauren. Tempted to ask if it is her.... 😂
You'll be able to tell by the spelling errors and terrible grammar if its Lozza or not however you'd think she had better things to do now than sit on her phone going through other people's stuff - apparently not then :)

BTW Lozza did give us a clue the other week by mentioning she was considering A Flower Name for the beybey although I still think Cactus Ponderosa would be better than the naff one she eventually picked to saddle the child with.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.