Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crowbag

VIP Member
So basically this is the story of two unemployed people with very low intelligence and poor literacy skills, who rent a one bed flat, scrounge anything and everything possible and desperately try to make money from magazine columns and low quality online sex work.

They've had a baby, of dubious parentage, about whom nobody of sane mind is interested (other than obviously hoping it is healthy, safe and loved). They're currently trying to make money from said baby. Obviously the baby cannot give consent.

She used to be on some inane programme many years ago and is desperately trying to stay relevant but failing miserably. She was happy to promote (for money) that healthy substance known as cyanide.
He advertised for a 'work wife' and she responded.

She’s a proven liar and uses photo editing to happily and repeatedly play on the insecurities of vulnerable young girls.
Nobody knows if she declares her tv / magazine income or pays tax.

Is that about right?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I leave this here before catching up later..an old pic from February this year but one of my favourites 🥰 x.

Resizer_16146254259950.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Lan70

VIP Member
LaRosé ? The baby’s name is rosé? Surely that’s a joke.
🤣🤣I commented on the ok page about her name on Facebook today… and it went crazy people slagging me off !!
People in boxing me 🤦🏼‍♀️
Commenting on my pictures !!ffks
I only said her name sounded like a bottle of wine from Lidl and Lauren’s a clown??? hahaha
Uproar !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

MunHun

VIP Member
Can’t find time to get a pedi but up on her OFs at 4 in the morning🙄

Quoting my own post to say if I wasn’t in Scotland I’d totally be volunteering myself for the job just so I can go and see her in all her glory and report back😂
If my fella went on about my toes or any other part of my body a week after I gave birth my toes would be embedded in his Nutsack. 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
She's planning a podcast 😂 😂 😂

Yun Gel Podcast by Big Loz Goodger Episode #1

Well guys welcome to ma podcast where am gonna talk bout bein a muvva wiv special guests. So basically I woz pregnant wiv ma baybeh gel and as you know ma bump woz really neat and I woz eatin helfy and that for the whole nine munfs. La'wowze woz 14 pounds when she was born but basically that was coz ov strong hornmones and ma midwife said so. But I didn't fink babies could be dat big y'know coz my anixety woz really bad and I've had anixety sinze I woz Mark's girlfriend on TOWIE coz it was really difficult for me. But now am wiv Chaz, he a bike, and basically he's like a really good dad and all that, d'you know wot I mean yeah?

Well anyway fanks for listenin today guys and next week I fink the special guest will be Sheesh Waiter but I'm not sure coz this podcast is really hard work, like literally d'you know what I mean, coz I've got La'wowze to fink ov now and all dat, so yeh really hard and I don't even have time to cook dinna so Sheesh Gourmet if you're listenin, you know wot my order is babes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

MunHun

VIP Member
Hey all I know that you all have Kitty’s back here and are defending one of our own but I don’t think anymore comments directed at her should be posted here. She has just had a baby and shouldn’t have to read any awful comments like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Why does she always cock her left leg forward? It’s nearly as cringe as Cundy’s flamingo scrag end cocked leg!

The thing is, she has posted about 10 pics, and they're all different sizes, and on some, the photographer has used a cartoon app on her arms, and hands have white patches, again different sizes 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ .... if she can't see how ridiculous she looks, with these obvious heavily edited FAKE pics, then she deserves all the hate she gets, and why post them now? baby was born weeks ago, who gives a fuck, when she hasnt even shown the baby yet ... maybe she has posted them for her pervy punters to buy? ... yuckkkk .. she really is below a bottom feeder, the desperation is embarrassing to witness:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
She tried to flog them but no buyers!

This had to be big Loz lol…. The spelling, the grammar 🤣🤣🤣 mark you looser 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Can everyone stop arguing about stuff and can we get back to Big Loz and the positive Scrunchie vibe? It's been pages of tetch lately which has never been our thing.🙁🙁

Anyway.. I hope your all enjoying the sunshine and looking forward to the big magazine reveal. Glad to see the pair of filthy dirt buckets are back on Only Fans as predicted!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Blowup80

VIP Member
Well he's doing a bloody good job of hiding it then ain't he?? ;) Methinks he doth protest too much abaht Lozza usin' 'is nayme fer fayme
I mean let's look at properly. His wife has a job, a successful career, own fashion line with different brands, is beautiful, seems to have many friends and doesn't make a constant tit of herself. Even if people don't like her acting she STILL has a job and doesn't have to stoop low to make ends meet.
Lozza is botched, alone, overweight, no job, beggy and seems to have no decent friends. She is also a lazy, entitled, narcissistic twat.
I would normally feel bad comparing women like this as it's not right but Lozza has such a deluded high opinion of herself and looks down on other women and says awful things to them (been confirmed many times before) I feel no shame for doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
The only flaw in her plan for world domination is that no one gives a shit.
She has been an utter cunt to paps and probably other cast, she wasn’t asked back for the 10th anniversary so basically she is zlist roadkill. No one wants her on TOWIE and that show was done 5 years ago. No one wanted a mummy diary as she has the personality of a wet lettuce so what I’m trying to say is get a proper job that doesn’t involve flashing your tits and be a mother to your daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Anna666

VIP Member
Yet another edited to fuck photo. No way does she have a flat stomach
Hey lozzz ... I know you're here lurking ... Im posting some pics taken only a few weeks ago, that represent you at your real size ... so shaving off 23 stone, and filtering your obese face to fuck ... dosent fool the peeps here, we`re not your dumb deluded " stalker " teenage, and sad middle aged delusional IG " fans " who think the sun shines out of your dodgy as fuck implanted arse!! ..... These pics were horrific enough, so Id imagine the absolute state of you now .... you see .. you could avoid all this by being true to yourself, and the public would be kinder ... but NO you continue this fake facade, so we shall continue " Keepin it real " because obviously you are so far up your arse, to be honest .. YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE THIS!! ( the latest pic, where your flabby lard belly, is now flat ) ... Enjoy everyone ... I absolutely despise this cunt with a vengeance!! 👊👊👊🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Noelc

Chatty Member
Sorry I'm late to the party here, but why do we think that Chaz might not be the dad? Any ideas as to who it might be?!
Rumours started that when the baba was delivered she came out dressed in a mini apron , with a mini serviette draped over her arm carrying a tray.

• Haha
  • Heart

wrongturn

Yeah not loving the aggression on here much at all. Not what I’m here for… Let’s get back to fun gossip.

• Heart

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39