Lauren Goodger #38 Hail the safe arrival of Lozza's kid, already being touted for the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s not about me anymore - it’s all about her”

Yeah course it is :rolleyes:

Lol at the answers from “Charles” in the interview. They sound as vacant as you’d expect. I can just imagine him giving one word answers while he’s on his phone, not even looking up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw the baby photo from her gram, cover of new magazine.

I will check it out when I get home from work.

Reactions: 7
“It’s not about me anymore - it’s all about her”

Yeah course it is :rolleyes:

Lol at the answers from “Charles” in the interview. They sound as vacant as you’d expect. I can just imagine him giving one word answers while he’s on his phone, not even looking up.
He is probably having a wankypoo,he does like his cock.🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Probably because it is HER Daughter and not his
Hmmm I wonder if this is it, Loz knowing the baby isn't Chaz's referred to her as mine all the way through the pregacy and continues to as she can't say our baby as it isn't. She might have slipped up all along right under our noses and we just put it down to her being an illiterate div :unsure:

Her birth story is HORSE tit!!! You can't leave a baby in cold water - they can't regulate their temperature! Arrrrrgh!!!! She is such a bloody liar. Running out of gas and air - as if!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Blimey, don't think I've ever seen a Lozza thread hit page 54 before! 🤣

Afternoon you lot ❤ well she's a cute little baby indeed but from the nose down I think she's Moley's double. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The baby is already looking at Chas with such suspicion in her eyes. Unless that is photoshop….

EDIT: What a charmer, they also added this: :mad:

1627911633113.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Funny how it's all meant to be about the baby now and not Lozza, and yet everything about her birth was "amazin" and basically it's still all about her. She scoffs at Chaz too when he mentions tearing up when the baby arrived, butting in and saying "and before". I know all mums want to show off their newborn but it seems like she's trying to rub it in someone else's face. As for everything about it being "completely natrawl" - however you do it, giving birth is natural regardless, and it's not a bloody competition so you don't get a medal you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.