Lauren Goodger #38 Hail the safe arrival of Lozza's kid, already being touted for the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she came early? But wasn’t she banging on in her stories about being over due.. eating precious pineapple and me a ball?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Shes a lil beauty ... bless her .... looks nothing like daddy charlie, but that happens sometimes :rolleyes: :rolleyes:🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She said she came early? But wasn’t she banging on in her stories about being over due.. eating precious pineapple and me a ball?
Babies do not arrive by Appointment so whatever date you are given it can quite easily be two weeks before or two weeks after. I'd hardly call two days before that date "Early" anyway, the silly moo! lol

Shes a lil beauty ... bless her .... looks nothing like daddy charlie, but that happens sometimes :rolleyes: :rolleyes:🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes........................................... under certain circumstances................................. LOL
I'm sure they would have DNA tested the baby before now to ensure L'Arg is der Daddy though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
" I keep forgetting to eat " Loooooool ..... Oh lozzzaaaa dont worry, you have enough reserves for a few months to a year, and wont fade to nothing :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes: you delicate wispy wallflower .... she really is the gift that keeps giving ... the lozzzaaa circus is about to get even more ludicrous :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: thanks for posting, but I couldnt read this drivel to the end

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s a gorgeous little baby. Shame about the ridiculous name and the parents she’s been lumped with. Good luck kid, you are going to need it.

Reactions: 22
Rolled my eyes so many times reading that article. If you told this woman she was Jesus reincarnated, she would believe you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her face is different in all the pics plus she looks bigger in them photos then the ones draped with a net curtain

Her face is different in all the pics plus she looks bigger in them photos then the ones draped with a net curtain
Anyone got a photo of the sheesh waiter we can use for comparison

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's that Freudian slip again, 'my' daughter rather than THEIR daughter. She talks about her like a possession too :(
1627906789947.png
1627906802707.png

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.