Lauren Goodger #37 From Lindo wing to bingo wing, still no Laulie so scrunchies sing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A poet and an artistic genius!!! Where do your talents end Pommy 🥰 🥰 🤗🐾🐾
Ahh @Pom Bear you never disappoint 😘
Oh, pure joy! What a great night for Jersey Boy to be out being all important with work as I get to enjoy all of this fun!! 🥰🥰🥰🇯🇪:love:

Love it 🤣👽🤗❤😘 happy Friday to you too lovely 🐾🐾xx

I don't actually care we know nowt about the child or seen it, Loz is providing enough entertainment as it is 🤣🤣

Ok, don't get your frillies in a twist 🤣🤣❤😘

Many thanks and Pom hugs for the lovely messages 💖💖💖💖❤❤🥰🥰🤗😘💕❤🐾 xx

I think we should add a LA to our names now Larose has been named.
My dog bowl had to be altered abit too lol 😄 xx
Resizer_16270635225120.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As it's a very special occasion today, I may go and whack them on in honour of L'Woze AND give Boy a treat when he finally crawls in!! :love: :love: :love:
Hahaha, I can imagine that now! He comes home 'Oooh, what's all this in aid of?' Jersey replies ' Well it's all in honour of Big Loz's baby name you see darling, she's named her after a budget version of my skimpies' 🤣🤣🤣 You mad woman! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she was going to play on their names she should have included Charlie and gone with Charose which can also mean her favourite type of food, deep fried bread coated in sugar “churros”
Thats not as exo'ic tho babe. U need the la 2 mke it sand French or it jus sands like evry1 elses kiddy rahnd ere, it wont stand aht like wot lor needs 2 do as a maja celebritee.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahaha, I can imagine that now! He comes home 'Oooh, what's all this in aid of?' Jersey replies ' Well it's all in honour of Big Liz's baby name you see darling, she's named her after a budget version of my skimpies' 🤣🤣🤣 You mad woman! 😘
Who dis Big Liz!!!?? :love: :love: :love: 🥰 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
La Rita de Chevrolet, j'habite en France ma petite chou!

🎵🎶Je suis un rock star, je avait un residence, je habitez la à la Norf 'o France🎵🎶 or sumfink loike dat innit ;)

Lozzas getting a bit pretentious methinks :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
So has it been confirmed the baby’s name is Larose? Very unusual name, never heard of that before. So was she conceived in LA and they added Rose to it or the only thing it makes me think of is the Ponderosa which was the ranch in Bonanza. Little Joe, can you hear me?

• Haha
So has it been confirmed the baby’s name is Larose? Very unusual name, never heard of that before. So was she conceived in LA and they added Rose to it or the only thing it makes me think of is the Ponderosa which was the ranch in Bonanza. Little Joe, can you hear me?
Yes it sounds like something out of a 1940s western film; Lozza does walk like John Wayne though :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In latter years when Larose becomes a stroppy teenager she can change her name to Morose instead

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No one has heard the name LafuckingRose before because its bleeping awful!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It means 'the pink one ' in French

How did she accidentally deliberately post that to her own stories and give the game away? I 'd love to know her thought process behind that. Baffling woman.
Maybe chaz thought of it as a reminder of which hole he's supposed to stick it in when he gets confused

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah I can't. That name is diabolical. You think she can't get any more ridiculous and somehow does. Merging your first and middle name isn't sweet or endearing, it's just weird and narcissistic.

I'm imagining her pronouncing it like "Lawowwzzzz"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.