Lauren Goodger #12 Big Loz is up the duff and we have all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she is doing come still whilst she is pregnant.

Excuse my ignorance but I don't understand what the business about the scan photos being trade marked or something.

Thank you, you have made my night :love:
Its only so her and Craig dont miss out on any money opportunity. Most publications just wont use them at all. Greed at its finest.

You're welcome :)

See, this scenario sounds all so familiar - THIS is why Katie Price always has "flashpoints" and "incidents" happening in her "Crazy Life". And why she tells so many LIES. Because it pays more. She's probably prepared to do this, go with a nuts narrative, because it pays better.

Really fucked up and a deal with the devil.
Spot on. I have done set ups with celebrities in the past but yes KP is very tuned on in this way

Reactions: 13
Honest question have you stretched out her photos to make her look fat?? 🤣🤣🤣

Are you one of the ones she used to say would lie on the ground to make her look fat?🙈🤣
I’ve just caught up on 20 pages of absolute LOL’s then I see we have an actual pap who confirms all our suspicions!! THEN I see this comment 🤣🤣 I can’t stop laughing I have a fast asleep baby on my lap I nearly wet myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
does anyone else sometimes think they’re a bit sad for being on here, and gossiping about her for no reason? Because I do , occasionally. But then, I actually look at the toxic social media culture and the way these people conduct themselves. They think they can do whatever they want (promoting products they’ve never used/editing pics to beyond recognition et cetera), and expect no consequences. It annoys me so much how these people (Lauren does it all the time, same as Olivia Atwood and that irritant Alexandra cane who starved herself till she was a size 6 then has a go at people who don’t tell her she’s a goddess) expect praise and nothing else. ‘Be kind’ has become a buzz phrase for influencers who are actually exploiting Caroline flacks death. Will there ever be a day when they are properly cancelled?!
Rather than sad, I find it reassuring to know that there are people out there like me that think that over half the stuff posted online is total tit. I’m 27 and honestly it’s a breath of fresh air to come on here and see zlebs/influencers etc being called out on their bullshit.🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've said it before and I know it's awful but I still don't believe she is pregnant either and I am expecting awful news at some point, that manager of hers seems like scum and I think she isnt that bright and mentally unwell so easy to manipulate
The plot thickens...

I mean she’s not the clever super celeb she thinks she is - of course we all worked her out pretty easily but who could have known she hardly gets any money for these pics and articles!! She’s even sadder than we realised!! No wonder she ended up on OF 🤦🏻‍♀️ How is she propping up her life!?
Yep, too skint to go to Dooooobyeeee ( Stephen Bear voice)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What if she’s pregnant ... but it’s the baby of the follically challenged muppet

If jezza Kyle was still on tv - I could so see a zeeleb DNA episode airing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
@Fifthavenue you mentioned that she gives paps abuse - is this being photographed when not already prearranged or is it because she claims they have edited the pics to make them unflattering?

Do you think she is really delusional (and thinks you are all out to get her) or is she just worried that she’ll earn less if the ‘real’ Lauren is pictured (fewer OF subscribers, brands to flog on IG)?

Reactions: 8
What if she’s pregnant ... but it’s the baby of the follically challenged muppet

If jezza Kyle was still on tv - I could do see a zeeleb DNA episode airing
Haha, that'd be fun! If she's a bit further on than she's saying, I'd like to know if there are any others in the frame who might be Daddy? Who was she papped out and about with before Sinko?

@Fifthavenue how does the Backgrid setup work? Do you have to sign something? Once you have passed the originals to Backgrid to be edited and sold on, what is to stop you posting the originals yourself or selling to another agency or publication? More generally, how do photographers/ paps feel about Backgrid.. I personally feel it has decreased people's interest in tabloids as it all feels so set up... part of the boom of gossip mags and Daily Mail site in the00s/ 2010s was seeing celebs in 'real life'.. falling out of clubs, popping to the shops looking rough etc. Now it is so contrived and obvious it is less interesting...

Reactions: 17
Surely if Lauren has pissed so many of the "little people" off (not meaning to sound insulting), there's plenty who will be happy to stab her in the back? How can Backgrid, and all the other media outlets, in good conscience publish fake photos in the guise of being real (because, that's what they are - and it's not just Lauren who's guilty of this).

In the old days of Hollywood people were employed to "airbrush" photos - usually with an airbrush machine, or by hand with a paintbrush. And yes, in those days having a camera was only for the reasonably well-off. BUT when you see candid shots of glamour girls back then, they DID look like their pictures - the retouching must have been very superficial.

I'm on a Marilyn Monroe Facebook Group and some of the casual photos from fans and onlookers are amazing. She really was a beauty.

Though, I can remember Pet Shop Boys saying in the 1980s/90s that so few pop stars they met looked like their photos (and Neil worked for Smash Hits for a few years) - one example Neil mentioned was Madonna. Though he did say Tina Turner looked *just* like her pictures.

Reactions: 10
@Fifthavenue how does the Backgrid setup work? Do you have to sign something? Once you have passed the originals to Backgrid to be edited and sold on, what is to stop you posting the originals yourself or selling to another agency or publication? More generally, how do photographers/ paps feel about Backgrid.. I personally feel it has decreased people's interest in tabloids as it all feels so set up... part of the boom of gossip mags and Daily Mail site in the00s/ 2010s was seeing celebs in 'real life'.. falling out of clubs, popping to the shops looking rough etc. Now it is so contrived and obvious it is less interesting...
No nothing is signed, the photographer knows the agreement that they will get a percent of the setup so they will want to keep everyone sweet so they wouldnt jeopardise it if that makes sense as they will be earning from it as well.
Backgrid is a great agency its just the set ups with LG which let them down as no other celeb edits photos. Onlines dont really care but publications have stopped using set up photoshopped pictures of her when they can as they dont agree with it.

Reactions: 17
No nothing is signed, the photographer knows the agreement that they will get a percent of the setup so they will want to keep everyone sweet so they wouldnt jeopardise it if that makes sense as they will be earning from it as well.
Backgrid is a great agency its just the set ups with LG which let them down as no other celeb edits photos. Onlines dont really care but publications have stopped using set up photoshopped pictures of her when they can as they dont agree with it.
Thanks for answering it is fascinating to find out how it all works 'behind the scenes'!

Reactions: 13
She doesn't half have a resting witch face mind doesn't she! No wonder she shops all her pics she always looks like someone pissed on her Grandma!

I was thinking Youth Training. Shows my age 🤣
So was I 😆

• Haha
Why do they work with her? Does she just pay them extortionate amounts? If they stopped she’d be finished. Back to unique pictures and the ‘photoshopped feet’ :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A real life pap! Highlight of my 2021! Thank you for joining and confirming our suspicions ☕☕.

So does Big loz phone the paps for the non set up backgrid posts? @Fifthavenue ? Eg the coming out a petrol garage ones, not the cgi avatar hologram background ones? Or are they just caught by paps?

Also, anyone remember she got close to yasmin from towie and they went to turkey together with their nieces (now wondering if it was to have some form of "surgery" ). Then after shed broken up with "Joey from jail" a story came out that yasmin dated him for a bit so they were no longer friends. Any info on this?

My name suggestions are
Lord Farquad Drury
CJ Drury
Cornelia Rose Drury
Larose Yungel Drury
And Rosabella Wright Drury

Plot twist..... what if her mate Shane is the sperm donor ...then she met Charles ....and Craig the momager and big loz fabricated the Charles love story

***** backgrid not background

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A real life pap! Highlight of my 2021! Thank you for joining and confirming our suspicions ☕☕.

So does Big loz phone the paps for the non set up backgrid posts? @Fifthavenue ? Eg the coming out a petrol garage ones, not the cgi avatar hologram background ones? Or are they just caught by paps?

Also, anyone remember she got close to yasmin from towie and they went to turkey together with their nieces (now wondering if it was to have some form of "surgery" ). Then after shed broken up with "Joey from jail" a story came out that yasmin dated him for a bit so they were no longer friends. Any info on this?

My name suggestions are
Lord Farquad Drury
CJ Drury
Cornelia Rose Drury
Larose Yungel Drury

Plot twist..... what if her mate Shane is the sperm donor ...then she met Charles ....and Craig the momager and big loz fabricated the Charles love story

My name suggestions are
Lord Farquad Drury
CJ Drury
Cornelia Rose Drury
Larose Yungel Drury

So the set ups with Backgrid/chi are a new thing/about a year or so ago. She used to do set ups with another agency when she was with her previous manager so that would be the petrol once ect. If you managed to spot her out and about and it wasn't a set up and she would see you and was In a good mood she would give you a picture and the classic over the shoulder bum photo but only if she had makeup on.

No one goes to Turkey for holiday, it is always some surgery. The 'Corfu" pictures a few weeks ago were a year old as well at the location house they hire to use. Just like where they do all the set ups of Bianca, Casey, Katie Waissell ect and just like the night time sets they do lots of different bikinis in one day.

There's a reason she doesn't really have any real friends. They are all enablers. The only celebrity friends are the Goodman's which is embarsssing in itself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously the one night, I thought I’m having an early night Lozza’s been a bit quiet and I miss out 😭 I knew there had to be someone out there who could confirm our suspicions that’s she is conceited and warped. And the weirdness surrounding this pregnancy!
I had been thinking that maybe due to lockdown, her photoshopping her pics putting them out etc that maybe she had planned to keep the pregnancy secret like Kylie Jenner then pop out the sprog be like look I didn’t gain any weight! She does like a kardashian for inspo! But then the piers Morgan stuff happened and she thought what better way to deflect was to announce!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.