Lauren Goodger #35 Will baybeh be called Nannypâté? Hurry up and have her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im a woman of the world ... but watching that ... I FEEL VERY UNCLEAN!! .... Grubby, sleazy, cheap .. not at all sexy .... My lasagna dinner, may still come back up ... :sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮 ... got a feeling it maybe aimed at the gay community, but even they will be cringing watching it ... who the duck does this on camera? 😖😖😣
There's no may be about it Anna, that's well and truly aimed at his sink boy jizz crew, the mucky little tyke! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg imagine the noise he must make when he’s actually at it 🤣 I can’t get that noise out my head now 😫
I feel blessed I had the sound off as am watching Midsomer Murders.

Yes Ch'Arg - thats how compelling you were..........

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just be thankful Lozza didn't do this.....

That is Halsey doing her impression of a smurf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It concerns me that these two thickos are one day going to be responsible for dishing out Calpol to poor Laulie.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Just be thankful Lozza didn't do this.....

That is Halsey doing her impression of a smurf.
Omg. Don’t give that dimwit ideas, we know she’s reading here. If she tried l, I think it’ll be a bit more “Barney” then Smurf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think green body paint would be more appropriate, she would look just like Shrek

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I knew my eyes would need to be removed after watching his video and yet I did it anyway. It did make me feel sad for he a bike. I always forget he didn’t use to be her size.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I knew my eyes would need to be removed after watching his video and yet I did it anyway. It did make me feel sad for he a bike. I always forget he didn’t use to be her size.
I only watched a few seconds, I knew I'd get far too excited and I had stuff I needed to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Halsy wtf- why’s she got to put ideas out there for loz ffs she would 💯 look like Fiona from shrek in green paint

thread suggestion

He a bike, she a ball, flacid stripteases and her hands are too small

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
On that note, a treat for those that like this sort of thing...plus nearing new thread and we don't want this muck on there 😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
He looked like a little boy trying to undress himself ready for bed, I can almost hear his mummy saying 'stop touching it, you'll go blind!'
He's as much of joke as she is, and about as sexy. I'm in hysterics! 😂😂😂

wow, he was fiddling away for all his was worth there and it didnt do much...can't see peeps paying for that...someone on the dm today said he had teeth like a bombed out graveyard made me laugh, but might explain why his head is mostly out of shot
My favourite is 'teeth like a blown fuse box'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I clicked no
Her bein' de exper nah o' corse! Pwwwwaaaahahahahaha!

I wonder if she will make the same offer AFTER the event when she's been down the Path to Hell and back again?

Tell ya what Chaz you do washing up and I'll jump on OF's quickly before I av bath then you pop on after give us time watch movie before bed?
"fFrst off I'll finish of dat curry an den we can ave sex for the 85th time today to try to shift dis beybey; Oh an chuck us a can 'o pineapple over n'awl babez..................................."

Chas turns towards the cupboard to survey the massed rows of Green Giant sweetcorn and pineapple tins (Cubes & rings no less!) all thrown inside with no form of arrangement, all the while knowing he'll have to tidy that mess up too; "Yes dear" he mutters quietly "Wud it be awrite if I took me apron off this time before I 'as to perform fer yer? "

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s my birthday today! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
🤞 my baby comes today (3 days overdue!)

And of course small big Loz could make an appearance also! What a day!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.