Lauren Goodger #35 Will baybeh be called Nannypâté? Hurry up and have her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry just catching up now, apologies for my posts I didn’t mean to upset anyone.
No offence taken ... as adults, we give our opinion, discuss, and them move on very fast, we all share a common ground here, no hard feelings whatsoever .. we can agree to disagree and move forward .... I can't believe this dimwit has not given birth yet, I knew when she announced it, we would be flooded by her words of " non wisdom " on a daily basis, she hasn't disappointed ... but at this point, Im convinced she is having an elephant pregnancy, it seems never ending 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lauren Goodger #36 with hornmones so strong, birfing baby gel won’t be long

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh for god's sake, it's the white pants again. He'll never make a stripper will he 🤣🤣 nowt worse than the back view of a bloke bent over 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
wow, he was fiddling away for all his was worth there and it didnt do much...can't see peeps paying for that...someone on the dm today said he had teeth like a bombed out graveyard made me laugh, but might explain why his head is mostly out of shot

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh for god's sake, it's the white pants again. He'll never make a stripper will he 🤣🤣 nowt worse than the back view of a bloke bent over 🤢🤣
For me the biggest turn off is he didn't turn his socks the right way round after pulling them off. Can't stand that in a bloke.

• Haha
  • Heart
My god - that made my skin crawl so much, my elbows have swopped sides :sick:

or playing with his flaccid man bits....
I'm crying bloody laughing! It's about as attractive as a cup of cold sick! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 How the hell anybody looks at that and thinks 'Mmmmm!' I'll never know 🤣🤣🤣

For me the biggest turn off is he didn't turn his socks the right way round after pulling them off. Can't stand that in a bloke.
I can't stand that either, the son is trained well in that department (even tho he does his own washing anyway) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omfg haha, where do I start???
A) the cheap polyester tracksuit?
B) the grunting, God the grunting
C) the sweaty trainner socks
D) he seems to be struggling to stand to attention, Loz has scared him
E) the bum slaps. Oh bleeping hell the bum slaps

I'm off to bastard bed. I feel violated hahahhahhahaha
Sweet dreams 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This might be a bit cruel.... but i'm sore and grumpy having started going to the gym after 15 years....

THREAD SUGGESTION:
All aboard HMS Goodger, come on guys, really, would ya?

Can't help feeling sorry for her with all this OF stuff going on. What is she thinking? Feels like being with him has desensitised her to what's okay and when he's gone she's going to be fecked career wise. i hope she pulls herself together, but it's not looking good...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think he practiced that in the mirror a few times before filming? Like a kid practicing it's dance moves to Michael Jackson?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lauren's comment about her being "brown and skinny" (as if) when Chaz met her is not only nonsense, but why is she obsessed about her skin tone? Not so long ago she was moaning about the paps Photoshopping her skin to make her look too pale 🤔

Maybe having a radioactive Bob Monkhouse tan (showing my age there) is a TOWIE badge of honour, but I just don't get the obsession. Though, I am a woman who slathers on SPF and not interested in tanning.

As for Chaz's video, that must have been recorded a while ago as he's like a big tub of goo (not that kind! physically, I mean) at the moment.

Happy 3rd birthday Tattle! You're much nicer on here than dlisted, which is like a pack of wolves when they turn on you.

• Heart
  • Haha
On that note, a treat for those that like this sort of thing...plus nearing new thread and we don't want this muck on there 😂

Hahah that had me laughing , he sounds like darthvader with asthma lol. Also I bet he just fiddles with his doo dah having loads of Tommy tanks in between letting rip under the bed covers , like he’s just discovered his Willy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This might be a bit cruel.... but i'm sore and grumpy having started going to the gym after 15 years....

THREAD SUGGESTION:
All aboard HMS Goodger, come on guys, really, would ya?

Can't help feeling sorry for her with all this OF stuff going on. What is she thinking? Feels like being with him has desensitised her to what's okay and when he's gone she's going to be fecked career wise. i hope she pulls herself together, but it's not looking good...
Aw good on you for the gym! We can't blame the Only Fans on Charlie she was doing all of this long before he was on the scene. He was the one who actually gave it up when they got together and she got pregnant.

Just saw this well the video part. The dress looks like something a mad old super rich lady would put on their chihuahu.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.