Lauren Goodger #35 Will baybeh be called Nannypâté? Hurry up and have her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
He a bike, she a ball, she’ll soon be fin and tanned an all!
This is my fave - has all the lunacy in it we all love without Ch'Arg's appendage :ROFLMAO:

Ahhhhhhahhahhaaa what the hell; this is hilarious!!!!!

The bum wiggle (what is that about?!?!) and the weird panting and the shiny tracksuit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and chucking his nasty trainer socks off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Chazza

#FreeCharlie
No-one is gonna pay for sure... 😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm a Walthamstow girl too, then moved to Woodford Green. Live in another part of London now but definitely still have my E London accent! I find the TOWIE/W Essex accent grating - most of them are putting it on to try and sound relevant, a la Guy Ritchie and his mockney accent in the 90s :ROFLMAO:
This! Lived in Walthamstow Chingford for many years, originally norf lanhndan, the mockney tit does my swede in!

Eye of the beholder n all that but, this guy is really very unattractive, no? View attachment 662095
show us the teeth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her bein' de exper nah o' corse! Pwwwwaaaahahahahaha!

I wonder if she will make the same offer AFTER the event when she's been down the Path to Hell and back again?

"fFrst off I'll finish of dat curry an den we can ave sex for the 85th time today to try to shift dis beybey; Oh an chuck us a can 'o pineapple over n'awl babez..................................."

Chas turns towards the cupboard to survey the massed rows of Green Giant sweetcorn and pineapple tins (Cubes & rings no less!) all thrown inside with no form of arrangement, all the while knowing he'll have to tidy that mess up too; "Yes dear" he mutters quietly "Wud it be awrite if I took me apron off this time before I 'as to perform fer yer? "
I thought your first sentence was in German Rita! Ha ha ha 🤣

It’s my birthday today! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
🤞 my baby comes today (3 days overdue!)

And of course small big Loz could make an appearance also! What a day!
I hope you name your baby Laulie or Ch'Arg and all the best for a good and safe delivery - lots of love XXX ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just remembered those topless pregnancy pics we had the other week, those Sun pics yesterday were taken the same day with a different background 😂 I bet we’ve got even more to come:sick:

She must have a list when doing pics, I want nice ones, then sexy, then naked for paper and then anything goes for my Onlyfans

366E1091-FD2C-49FD-86CF-D95588B26ED4.jpeg

67D5B2B9-5441-4EB5-BF17-08D011325D0B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just remembered those topless pregnancy pics we had the other week, those Sun pics yesterday were taken the same day with a different background 😂 I bet we’ve got even more to come:sick:

She must have a list when doing pics, I want nice ones, then sexy, then naked for paper and then anything goes for my Onlyfans

View attachment 662150

View attachment 662151
I still can't cope with the arm in the first pic - it looks mental.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My #threadsuggestion is doing really well on p48 but I didn’t add ‘thread suggestion’ - does it still count?! 😁
Also I meant to add earlier in the thread - big up the North East Massive. Mackem lass here… loving the representation 😘😁

Scrunchies, just to say I won’t be doing a thread roundup for the start of #36 purely because she’s really done nothing aside from pose nude and we’ve all seen it before 😂 Big shout out to @Crowbag for the stunning poem which was my thread highlight 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My #threadsuggestion is doing really well on p48 but I didn’t add ‘thread suggestion’ - does it still count?! 😁
Also I meant to add earlier in the thread - big up the North East Massive. Mackem lass here… loving the representation 😘😁
Sadly they won’t let you use gash in the thread title. It was a very good suggestion though x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought your first sentence was in German Rita! Ha ha ha 🤣

I hope you name your baby Laulie or Ch'Arg and all the best for a good and safe delivery - lots of love XXX ❤
Nah mayt das essicks init? I's getting dahn wiv der kids inn I??
No Deutche for me - got enough trouble with Francais :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 662150

View attachment 662151
Do we think this is what she was aiming for......
The_Birth_of_Venus_detail_-_Venus.jpg

Perhaps we have a new name in the mix with Venus ? (Well, her Muvver is the size of a planet.....)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.