Lauren Goodger #35 Will baybeh be called Nannypâté? Hurry up and have her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren's comment about her being "brown and skinny" (as if) when Chaz met her is not only nonsense, but why is she obsessed about her skin tone? Not so long ago she was moaning about the paps Photoshopping her skin to make her look too pale 🤔

Maybe having a radioactive Bob Monkhouse tan (showing my age there) is a TOWIE badge of honour, but I just don't get the obsession. Though, I am a woman who slathers on SPF and not interested in tanning.

As for Chaz's video, that must have been recorded a while ago as he's like a big tub of goo (not that kind! physically, I mean) at the moment.

Happy 3rd birthday Tattle! You're much nicer on here than dlisted, which is like a pack of wolves when they turn on you.
Hahaha @ Bob monkhouse tan that’s made me LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aw good on you for the gym! We can't blame the Only Fans on Charlie she was doing all of this long before he was on the scene. He was the one who actually gave it up when they got together and she got pregnant.

Just saw this well the video part. The dress looks like something a mad old super rich lady would put on their chihuahu.
oh i feel terrible now, thanks for clarifying, Free Charlie right enough. Gym - euurgh. Thank you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Now I understand why his OF is £3 a month.
WTAF was that hideous strip tease… was it meant to be a strip tease? Vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lauren's comment about her being "brown and skinny" (as if) when Chaz met her is not only nonsense, but why is she obsessed about her skin tone? Not so long ago she was moaning about the paps Photoshopping her skin to make her look too pale 🤔

Maybe having a radioactive Bob Monkhouse tan (showing my age there) is a TOWIE badge of honour, but I just don't get the obsession. Though, I am a woman who slathers on SPF and not interested in tanning.

As for Chaz's video, that must have been recorded a while ago as he's like a big tub of goo (not that kind! physically, I mean) at the moment.

Happy 3rd birthday Tattle! You're much nicer on here than dlisted, which is like a pack of wolves when they turn on you.
It was the “it’s definitely brought us stronger together” for me.

Oh Lauren. You really are as thick as you are fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lozza the Latino with such lovely olive skin and slim figure …… what an absolute load of rollocks . The twunt is usually on a sunbed three times a week and smothered in fake tan. Just another delusion

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahah that had me laughing , he sounds like darthvader with asthma lol. Also I bet he just fiddles with his doo dah having loads of Tommy tanks in between letting rip under the bed covers , like he’s just discovered his Willy 🤣🤣
Im a woman of the world ... but watching that ... I FEEL VERY UNCLEAN!! .... Grubby, sleazy, cheap .. not at all sexy .... My lasagna dinner, may still come back up ... :sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮 ... got a feeling it maybe aimed at the gay community, but even they will be cringing watching it ... who the duck does this on camera? 😖😖😣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahah that had me laughing , he sounds like darthvader with asthma lol. Also I bet he just fiddles with his doo dah having loads of Tommy tanks in between letting rip under the bed covers , like he’s just discovered his Willy 🤣🤣
What the hell was that??? Who is it aimed at 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually think his pair of melts are suited they are just as bad as each other ! I would love to hear what they talk about 🤦‍♀️ They live for the gram

What the hell was that??? Who is it aimed at 😅😅😅
Lol that video of Ch’Arg fiddling with his pecker next to the Argos sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omfg haha, where do I start???
A) the cheap polyester tracksuit?
B) the grunting, God the grunting
C) the sweaty trainner socks
D) he seems to be struggling to stand to attention, Loz has scared him
E) the bum slaps. Oh bleeping hell the bum slaps

I'm off to bastard bed. I feel violated hahahhahhahaha
I just don't understand it....bit ahem, floppy too . Why? 😄

• Haha
Omg imagine the noise he must make when he’s actually at it 🤣 I can’t get that noise out my head now 😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Aw good on you for the gym! We can't blame the Only Fans on Charlie she was doing all of this long before he was on the scene. He was the one who actually gave it up when they got together and she got pregnant.

Just saw this well the video part. The dress looks like something a mad old super rich lady would put on their chihuahu.
The noes are going up ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lozza the Latino with such lovely olive skin and slim figure …… what an absolute load of rollocks . The twunt is usually on a sunbed three times a week and smothered in fake tan. Just another delusion
I thought your profile pic was ball riding bike

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Too long, but here's my crap contribution:

Baybeh may be late, Chaz fiddles for his mate - while Loz reminisces about being skinny & brown, as her OF subs go down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.