Lauren Goodger #33 Yungel ain’t fat & she ain’t white, her bump is neat & her bum is tight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about the colostrum syringing, another pregnant idiot on here Elle Darby is doing the same. She is also massive, eats constantly and is totally in denial about her size, Photoshop her bump ect. A lady on that thread said she was told by her midwife you can do this incase baby needs emergency treatment and you can't feed them straight away you still have your colostrum?? But I'm guessing as they are both probably suffering from gestational diabetes due to being greedy twats that they are both getting induced and have been advised. BUT I still don't think that is colostrum in Lozza's syringes, just looks like piss water to me!
God has that Elle still not had babby yet? I swear her and BL 's preggercies must be the longest known to man (or woman).
I still don't get the 'colostrum' harvesting, are they planning on being somewhere important in the event of an emergency?! What the baby needs is right there in their tits! There are syringes in hospitals, in any event.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Lauren Goodger #34 BYG - no clue of labour ouch or mummy pouch. Baby coming soon along with a punched lasagne noon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
Lauren Goodger #34 BYG - no clue of labour ouch or mummy pouch. Baby coming soon along with a punched lasagne noon
I think you will need that length of thread to sew the punched lasagne noon up to be honest ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
PMSL :LOL:
Is there an easy way of checking how long my thread title is or if it fits etc?
72 characters is the limit (once we’ve put in Lauren Goodger #xx and a space) which included spaces and punctuation.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm a man so never been pregnant. I have 2 children. Before birth my ex had me out buying and testing , cots, cot beds, buggys, car seats ..... I think I visited every baby shop in the County. Looking at how little these 2 have done, zero prep I assume I was mugged off . Ffs I knew I could have stayed in the pub

• Haha
Reactions: 35
PMSL :LOL:
Is there an easy way of checking how long my thread title is or if it fits etc?
Let me give you a tip from 1975 super funk group Parliament - 'If it Don't Fit Don't Force it'. Has stood me in good stead all my life ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The countdown is surely now on until Ch'Arg packs up his x-box and spunky shorts and goes home to his other mummy?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
F1CFB1AB-6705-4542-A406-CBE4BBF82216.png

Lucky Charlie. 24 year olds dreaming of being on Love Island for the pool but Charlie gets to swim in their birthing pool.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I still don’t believe the home birth will happen.

But it will make very entertaining pictures. The photoshopped birthing faces - can you imagine what they would be like.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.