Lauren Goodger #33 Yungel ain’t fat & she ain’t white, her bump is neat & her bum is tight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though, it must be like shagging a wave machine with that arse 🤣
Didn't someone say sex with Boris Johnson was like having a bag of custard upon her in bed, let's hope he never takes a fancy to Loz, the planet couldn't take the seismic activity.

Edit to add the tweet

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Seriously though, it must be like shagging a wave machine with that arse 🤣
PMSL 😂

What‘s sad is she was actually pretty cute before the chassis started getting botched - she ruined herself

7D3AF5E1-3639-46CF-9B3B-043DAB514AF0.jpeg

Reactions: 15
I’m her height and to be honest I thought the real her was the same size as me as when I see the real unphotoshopped pics pretty much but I’ve lost a bit recently so around 16st… the huge meals she has and not v healthy ones at that and her lolling around I wouldn’t be surprised if she was my size (I work but it’s not an active job) but I am training for my fifth Great North Run so am quite active!
Well done on the training, I have just started couch to 5k so am trailing slowly in your footsteps. Best of luck on the next Great North Run

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ooh I loved my Swiss ball in Labour I rocked on it for ages and it felt so good that when I had to get on the bed on all fours I was still rocking my arse like I was still sat on it. My other half said the midwife was behind me doing impressions laughing at me 🤣
What is a Swiss ball? I demanded then partner asked me questions from the 'Who wants to be a millionaire' quiz book we'd bought in a charity shop a day previous.

I won a million!

The woman next door was playing 'Born slippy' really loudly.

Everyone was terrified of her.

My mum was asked to do a removal at birth on that poor baby (poor hopeless junkie mum too). She had to declare a conflict of interest.

20 years ago come December.

I hope things are better now.

I am surprised she is able to contemplate a home both with her anxitey and her smoking.

But who knows?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
A possibility, nothing would surprise me. I know diabetes has been sited as a potential reason for her expressing so early, but is it possible she could be doing it as she has a high BMI? Apologies if this has already been mentioned!

Actually, just looked it up - it is recommended for those with a BMI of 37 and above. A quick bmi calculator said for a BMI of 37, Loz would be 16 and a half stone, if she is 5 foot 6. She's big, but not that big, surely! :oops:
I think she might be with her bewful yunger gel on board....

Reactions: 8
PMSL aww he looks as happy as Larry 😂
Honestly I couldn't pick a favourite of your artistic contributions, they're all quality!
Thank you very much💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
Yep his happy with his Babygel bouncy ball 😄😄😄😘 xx.

His getting into this abit too much lol 😄😄 xx.

Resizer_16254439282070.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We have a new food post …. Chaz on his phone … I bet they hardly talk to each other.
Does she mean baby Laulie enjoyed that? Jeez that child must be fed-up with the constant deluge of food dropping on her head making even less room to shift about

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Talking about the colostrum syringing, another pregnant idiot on here Elle Darby is doing the same. She is also massive, eats constantly and is totally in denial about her size, Photoshop her bump ect. A lady on that thread said she was told by her midwife you can do this incase baby needs emergency treatment and you can't feed them straight away you still have your colostrum?? But I'm guessing as they are both probably suffering from gestational diabetes due to being greedy twats that they are both getting induced and have been advised. BUT I still don't think that is colostrum in Lozza's syringes, just looks like piss water to me!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
We have a new food post …. Chaz on his phone … I bet they hardly talk to each other.
She's woofed hers down and has eyes for his, be sending him to the kitchen for a penny longstand ' cos i's begged a cake for our puddin' and while he's there , probably for some time , she'll scoff some of his.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.