Lauren Goodger #33 Yungel ain’t fat & she ain’t white, her bump is neat & her bum is tight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @MunHun who hung on to the thread win despite some excellent competition from fellow scrunchies 👏 Had to shorten a little to fit so the # didn’t make it (although it wouldn’t be allowed I suspect).

Our yungel is exceeding herself on the nonsense IG posts at the moment along with some rancid suggestions for upcoming content - filming her milk her saggy implant udders? No thanks!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Congratulations to @MunHun who hang on to the thread win despite some excellent competition from fellow scrunchies 👏

Our yungel is exceeding herself on the nonsense IG posts at the moment along with some rancid suggestions for upcoming content - filming her milk her saggy implant udders? No thanks!
Thank you I always feel so happy when I get a thread title (sad witch alert) 🥰🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can’t reply to the old thread. But how the tit has she been ok’d for an at home water birth!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello Tattle! long time lurker scrunchie here, too shy to post until now ☺ Just wanted to say how much I’ve enjoyed the banter on here between you all. You’ve genuinely made me laugh so much, at times when it’s been needed most! Lauren’s obscene behaviour (lies, filters, perpetrator of misinformation etc) is clearly outrageous and wrong but your humour is spot-on! I’m glad she’s being called out. 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Hello Tattle! long time lurker scrunchie here, too shy to post until now ☺ Just wanted to say how much I’ve enjoyed the banter on here between you all. You’ve genuinely made me laugh so much, at times when it’s been needed most! Lauren’s obscene behaviour (lies, filters, perpetrator of misinformation etc) is clearly outrageous and wrong but your humour is spot-on! I’m glad she’s being called out. 👍🏻
Welcome fellow Scrunchie!! Glad you have joined us :giggle::giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree. Whilst having to come to terms TTC while this cretin moans constantly about being pregnant is infuriating but the scrunchies never fail to make me smile. This thread has helped me when I’m feeling down. I know I can come on here and it makes me smile. 💋 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t reply to the old thread. But how the tit has she been ok’d for an at home water birth!?!?!
theres no way she would be able to have a home birth….she’s ginormous! It would be so unsafe. She’s chatting tit as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree. Whilst having to come to terms TTC while this cretin moans constantly about being pregnant is infuriating but the scrunchies never fail to make me smile. This thread has helped me when I’m feeling down. I know I can come on here and it makes me smile. 💋 😘
A lot of other threads are equally as humorous - we are like a mad extended family of fun and filth and more importantly, facts!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Welcome Bewfel Yungel the 100th.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don't believe a word that comes out of her giant cut in half gob. She is full of tit although very very bewful ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don't believe a word that comes out of her giant cut in half gob. She is full of tit although very very bewful ☺
We all know there will be a medical emergency which will see her rushed to hospital for the traumatic delivery of Laulié and the subsequent sob story of how she couldn't have her dream home birth surrounded by candles and fairy lights and storks and dancing butterflies :rolleyes:

Speaking of which, Lozza - can we have an update on your new baybeh clothing line?! Things seem to have gone very quiet on that front again...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.