Lauren Goodger #33 Yungel ain’t fat & she ain’t white, her bump is neat & her bum is tight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stuffing... - I know, you never see it without bacon round it...
You do in my house cos I'm a Veggie - I love a bit of Paxo Sage & Onion :) OH is not veggie though so I still do Non-Veggie for him, much as its a pain in the proverbial doing two dinners!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she is telling herself that she is the bestest mother already, with wonderful hormones that make enough milk for her baba (and her onlyfans customers) before she is even born *hairswish*
You spelt hornmoans wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A possibility, nothing would surprise me. I know diabetes has been sited as a potential reason for her expressing so early, but is it possible she could be doing it as she has a high BMI? Apologies if this has already been mentioned!

Actually, just looked it up - it is recommended for those with a BMI of 37 and above. A quick bmi calculator said for a BMI of 37, Loz would be 16 and a half stone, if she is 5 foot 6. She's big, but not that big, surely! :oops:
I reckon she is EASILY that big. I don't think I looked that big when I still had my bump - once it was gone the true extent of my gluttony was revealed 🙈 I actually weighed more than that and think I looked comparable in size to the BYG, I'm 5ft 7. I lost all the weight eventually but I just dont get her denials and desperate photo shopping. Especially at a time body positivity is such a popular movement 🤷‍♀️ pure psycho vanity

I reckon she is EASILY that big. I don't think I looked that big when I still had my bump - once it was gone the true extent of my gluttony was revealed 🙈 I actually weighed more than that and think I looked comparable in size to the BYG, I'm 5ft 7. I lost all the weight eventually but I just dont get her denials and desperate photo shopping. Especially at a time body positivity is such a popular movement 🤷‍♀️ pure psycho vanity
I will.also add that I ended up getting a blood clot at the end of my pregacy due in part to the pressure on my deep veins from the weight gain! Over eating in pregacy is no joke!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I will.also add that I ended up getting a blood clot at the end of my pregacy due in part to the pressure on my deep veins from the weight gain! Over eating in pregacy is no joke!!
I agree. At a similar highs and weight my body looked a lot liked her unfiltered pictures. I didn’t have GD. And like you, didn’t realise just what I’d done until the baby was born. Bump makes it easier to over eat etc and you already have a round stomach so you don’t really see.

Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion

"Her lips are plumped, her lashes set but there's still no sign of Babygel yet!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion

Lauren Goodger #34 - Over-showing syringes, over-showing food binges.

Lauren Goodger #34 -Lozza and he a bike look alike. Boobs and Moobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Talking about the colostrum syringing, another pregnant idiot on here Elle Darby is doing the same. She is also massive, eats constantly and is totally in denial about her size, Photoshop her bump ect. A lady on that thread said she was told by her midwife you can do this incase baby needs emergency treatment and you can't feed them straight away you still have your colostrum?? But I'm guessing as they are both probably suffering from gestational diabetes due to being greedy twats that they are both getting induced and have been advised. BUT I still don't think that is colostrum in Lozza's syringes, just looks like piss water to me!
I had gestational diabetes, I wasn't overweight but diabetes runs in my family (again, not due to weight) my daughter was 9 pounds ten ounces but it was mainly fluid retention and ended up bang in the middle of perfect height/weight, shes 15 now and still bang in the middle if the centile chart.i was put on a massive dose of insulin, but went back to normal after pregnancy and only just found out I'm diabetic. I'm still not overweight and Ive been vegan my whole life and never overeaten so it's not always down to being greedy or overweight. Of course, weight can absolutely be a factor, but it's not always the case, some people just have a genetic predisposition. It killed my 62 year old uncle last year, he was not overweight but got a cut on his foot which wouldn't heal and turned to sepsis and heart failure.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Is it just me that finds the scan images a bit disturbing? I understand it's their baby and they love it. But why share them with the world?

Thread suggestion:

Giant hips & massive bum. She'll be ginormous postpartum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is it just me that finds the scan images a bit disturbing? I understand it's their baby and they love it. But why share them with the world?

Thread suggestion:

Giant hips & massive bum. She'll be ginormous postpartum
Nah, looks like my bowl of morning porridge (with chopped banana to make it more elfier!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Blimey - bit mild for you :ROFLMAO:

The evelenty of Junetober is almost here I was trying to be demure as we eagerly await the deliverence of the little archangel babygel Laulie Rose Twix Sheesh Chardonnay Hornmones.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.