Lauren Goodger #33 Yungel ain’t fat & she ain’t white, her bump is neat & her bum is tight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick housekeeping check in to let everyone know that there isn’t much time left to submit or vote for your favourite thread title. Blowie is in the lead with this belter 😂 I have my roundup written and ready to go for the start of the new thread and am ready to do the honours.

Just off to view Backgrid’s latest set of photos…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I am suited up and ready to go!
Be like a tidal wave when those waters drop.

Exclusive tonight we have just heard a tidal wave has hit Essex. Mary from Essex said " I'd just hung me bloomers out to dry when I seen it coming, huge it was I didn't have time to hide, soaking I was and it smelt like sweet corn, very strange"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
And her whole look is so bad. What bad pics

Oh you poor thing. Are u feeling ok about it all? What made you go in. Sorry to hear that 💜💜
I feel so much better, I had been awake feeling just wrong since last night and my chest felt fuzzy and I have a seretonin imbalance I have said before so I panic and then that makes the chest feel worse and we are in the horrific cycle of mental health. It was good tho it was all positive everything came back good and I got all the medicine. It's just stressful and I mean I'm not sure if you read that when I went for my Corona Jag I ended up getting it in a bathroom with two lady doctors, one hugging me as I had an episode ☺ I am such a chilled put together control freak but when I let my seretonin slip I just become feral 😂😂 have twenty years of managing it tho so it's all fine.

Look after yourself, i hope you feel more ooman soon.
Thank you lovely, the bubble bath is doing wonders as are the laughs. I may also be kind of high on beta blockers after 16 hours of racing heart. 😙😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel so much better, I had been awake feeling just wrong since last night and my chest felt fuzzy and I have a seretonin imbalance I have said before so I panic and then that makes the chest feel worse and we are in the horrific cycle of mental health. It was good tho it was all positive everything came back good and I got all the medicine. It's just stressful and I mean I'm not sure if you read that when I went for my Corona Jag I ended up getting it in a bathroom with two lady doctors, one hugging me as I had an episode ☺ I am such a chilled put together control freak but when I let my seretonin slip I just become feral 😂😂 have twenty years of managing it tho so it's all fine.

Thank you lovely, the bubble bath is doing wonders as are the laughs. I may also be kind of high on beta blockers after 16 hours of racing heart. 😙😂
We all love our little raccoon 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The photo shopping is obscene! There are bits of her arms missing. There is NOT A CHANCE this is her in real life based on some of the other shots we’ve seen

69D59C3B-13D5-4BAA-8953-CCAE7CE827F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Her birth photos will be hilarious, she’ll be made up like she’s gone to the cattle market, skin completely dry yet in the pool with a plate of sweetcorn balanced on her “neat” bump

So I googled birth pools… so do people really have the whole family in there? o_O

Mum says right it’s time, everyone gets changed and in the pool, kids all playing then it progresses and mum lets some :poop: out kids start screaming and splashing it everywhere and dad just looks on thinking why the hell didn’t he get a vasectomy 😂

View attachment 649041
Am I being a prude or is that not a bit inappropriate/a frightening environment for toddlers to be around?

• Heart
I cannot get over how bad those topless pictures are. They have to be a joke right.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Scrunchies I have had a tit 24 hours long story short I'm just back from the docs with some beta blockers, some mind medicine after getting an ECG and poked and prodded. May have diabetes,thought was having a heart attack but I'm ok I'm sat in a bubble bath and catching up.

I can not believe he is going to get in the birthing pool, it's just too much. We saw the carry on of them in the pool at the spa like a sex show. Nope, not having it.

The photo about from today's DM who is she trying to kid with the Photoshop just look at the size of her arm it's like a child's arm.

You lot have cheered me up massively!
Bless you! Sending Scrunchie love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wtf is going on in this photo? Her bump is facing a different way to her body!
I was just thinking the very same! And there is no way those jeans were getting anywhere over her arse! Her legs appear to have got slimmer too?

• Haha
The photo shopping is obscene! There are bits of her arms missing. There is NOT A CHANCE this is her in real life based on some of the other shots we’ve seen

View attachment 649139
She's still wearing that rancid bangle, surprised it
a) hasn't gone green
b) still fits

Notice Ch'arg isn't wearing his in any pics. His definitely doesn't fit, maybe that's why he chunked up so quick so he could duck it in the bin asap 🗑

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can she look at these photos and think
a) that looks like me
b) I look good
🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh, Lauren, that's got to be the best-worst Photoshop yet. Got to admit, this gal is entertaining.

Size 8 "neat bump" = Check
V-Shape Chin/Double Chin Removed = Check
Bewbs Lifted/Minimised = Check
FaceApp flowing hair = Check
No stretch marks = Check

BackGrid should just call themselves FakeShop because that out of proportion arm with the mini hand is just hilariously poor. They're not even trying any more.

Lauren's bump is also very pale compared to the rest of her (y'know, with her complaining the media make her look too pale all the time)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Scrunchies I have had a tit 24 hours long story short I'm just back from the docs with some beta blockers, some mind medicine after getting an ECG and poked and prodded. May have diabetes,thought was having a heart attack but I'm ok I'm sat in a bubble bath and catching up.

I can not believe he is going to get in the birthing pool, it's just too much. We saw the carry on of them in the pool at the spa like a sex show. Nope, not having it.

The photo about from today's DM who is she trying to kid with the Photoshop just look at the size of her arm it's like a child's arm.

You lot have cheered me up massively!
Take care of yourself .

• Heart
Reactions: 12

No I didn’t read that about your vax. You nutter!! Sounds like you manage it well most times. I hate when you feel anxiety or something coming up and you know it’s stupid but you can’t do anything to keep it at bay.

good you got it sorted and nothing negative came up 💜💜

now get back to your bath and go look at those pictures again from today. They are so hilarious it cracks me up. These have to be the worst pictures out there. There’s so many things wrong with them. I keep thinking Oompa Loompa arm.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 648998

Lucky Charlie. 24 year olds dreaming of being on Love Island for the pool but Charlie gets to swim in their birthing pool.

Does it come with a sign for the wall. Some will definitely apply No pushing well she'll cough and it will come out after all baba has been bungee jumping in and out of there on the umbilical for months.

No shouting , good luck with that when the pain kicks in .

No food and drink a very very big ask given what she eats and he's not far behind Sheesha will be on hand as will local Pizza shop.

No rough play when the reality and pain kicks in she will clump Chaz for sure .

One hopes there's one of the dye in the water if they both pee it'll look like a rainbow

5d8e5b65e40bb972e3c6dd7f5732db82.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Re the mystery of Lauren's mini hands: it reminds me of this spoof Donald Trump poetry book (though, that was crappily-Photoshopped ON PURPOSE)
cover_spread_for_social.800x0[1].jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.