Lauren Goodger #33 Yungel ain’t fat & she ain’t white, her bump is neat & her bum is tight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her birth photos will be hilarious, she’ll be made up like she’s gone to the cattle market, skin completely dry yet in the pool with a plate of sweetcorn balanced on her “neat” bump

So I googled birth pools… so do people really have the whole family in there? o_O

Mum says right it’s time, everyone gets changed and in the pool, kids all playing then it progresses and mum lets some :poop: out kids start screaming and splashing it everywhere and dad just looks on thinking why the hell didn’t he get a vasectomy 😂

B625812D-C130-4FCB-A695-8D243E7A13EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Her birth photos will be hilarious, she’ll be made up like she’s gone to the cattle market, skin completely dry yet in the pool with a plate of sweetcorn balanced on her “neat” bump

So I googled birth pools… so do people really have the whole family in there? o_O

Mum says right it’s time, everyone gets changed and in the pool, kids all playing then it progresses and mum lets some :poop: out kids start screaming and splashing it everywhere and dad just looks on thinking why the hell didn’t he get a vasectomy 😂

View attachment 649041
Yeah….I’m sorry but that would be a hard no from me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m beyond shocked she’s having a home birth- no judgement for others but I’d never do that with me first just because you don’t know how your going to react/ pain etc, my friend tried one with her first and ended up in hospital, I’d consider one with my third but defo not my first

Reactions: 14
I’m beyond shocked she’s having a home birth- no judgement for others but I’d never do that with me first just because you don’t know how your going to react/ pain etc, my friend tried one with her first and ended up in hospital, I’d consider one with my third but defo not my first
She's saying she is doesn't mean anything when you are her size.

Reactions: 11
Oh lucky, lucky us 🙄
Thank god she is sharing her story. I mean this whole giving birth to a child thing is all so new to the world. And to have some amazing non experienced person give advice on this amazing such rare occasion is just wonderful. Long live the Goodger.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Daily Fail again! 🤮🤦🏼‍♀️
Scrunchies I have had a tit 24 hours long story short I'm just back from the docs with some beta blockers, some mind medicine after getting an ECG and poked and prodded. May have diabetes,thought was having a heart attack but I'm ok I'm sat in a bubble bath and catching up.

I can not believe he is going to get in the birthing pool, it's just too much. We saw the carry on of them in the pool at the spa like a sex show. Nope, not having it.

The photo about from today's DM who is she trying to kid with the Photoshop just look at the size of her arm it's like a child's arm.

You lot have cheered me up massively!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And her whole look is so bad. What bad pics

Scrunchies I have had a tit 24 hours long story short I'm just back from the docs with some beta blockers, some mind medicine after getting an ECG and poked and prodded. May have diabetes,thought was having a heart attack but I'm ok I'm sat in a bubble bath and catching up.

I can not believe he is going to get in the birthing pool, it's just too much. We saw the carry on of them in the pool at the spa like a sex show. Nope, not having it.

The photo about from today's DM who is she trying to kid with the Photoshop just look at the size of her arm it's like a child's arm.

Oh you poor thing. Are u feeling ok about it all? What made you go in. Sorry to hear that 💜💜

• Heart
What's with the strange little Warwick Davis arm?!!!!
Just coming to say that 🤣🤣

Oh my dear. You take care and rest mind 😘🥰

• Heart

Look after yourself, i hope you feel more ooman soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I completley agree she is too high risk. I had a trouble free text book pregnancy, labour was going really well right until the end when the emergency button was pressed as my son was stuck and had cord around his next so everytime i pushed i was strangling him. My room went from 4 of us to 15 people trying to get baby out, i had to be cut, and he was pulled out then rushed to intensive care. He was not even a big baby 7lb 3. If i had had him at home he would of died.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.