Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
That is a pretentious attempt at haut cuisine, with a side of pizza and what looks like a melting chocolate pud at the top

What establishment serves that all at once? Even a greasy caff doesn't drop the lot at the same time!
I thought that brown thing was a steak? With mashed potatoes, sauce in a jug and a bit of wilted parsley 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

MunHun

VIP Member
I really really shouldn’t, but….

SYRINGE? What the actual F????

Half the population (guesstimate) have seen the size of her tattas.

A syringe ain’t gonna cut it!!!

Maybe a sink plunger but no idea how you would drain?
Charlie will siphon it out old school style with a garden hose that Lauren’s dad donated from his garden for the cause; cos he’ll do anything for his FIRST grandchild, Laulie Charen Markchelle Drury.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Freeka

Chatty Member
One of the worst things about this is that they are just lying like this in front of people that just want a nice relaxing breakfast/lunch. Who wants to see those 2 pouting into a phone constantly and acting like idiots. I'm cringing so much
This manor place wants to get a jet wash done

Cant be that nice those slabs are filthy! Need a good power wash!
Oops. Just said that too. My app always jumps to newest post so I often repeat what's already been said - sorry.

Not that much she can have in spa at such a late stage of pregnancy

Could she be having a planned c section? Can’t imagine she’d want to go through all the contractions and pushing…..maybe she knows the date already 🤔
Hmmmm interesting question. But if so would she keep banging on about this magical home birth. Then again it's probably a cover story. Who knows with this bewful yung gel

Reactions: 6