Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Anyone follow this? I’d love to know what snide stuff is on there, can’t bring myself to give a follow on anything to this fat conwoman!
2216045A-0722-4A18-822D-7BE554ED4259.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6

liar liar

VIP Member
Secondhand.......................................... as in "Used"............................................. the sad old pervo rubs his hands together drooling over the thought of that brown envelope arriving in the post next week.............................................

Or she might knock him for the goods once his payment clears :)
The USP baby Sheik shit stains and a hint of a whole salmon?

Omg I’m in tears laughing at my own comment. Shoot me now. She’s a fricken nut!
BANG!

• Haha

Galway girl

Chatty Member
Try and catch Big Loz and Chaz again for us in a shop pleeeease!! Best photo ever you got!

I'm new to the thread...usually on the narcissistic waste of space that is "Mrs Hinch" thread.... where do I see the pic of big Loz that you're referring to? Thanks 🤣

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Who will take one for the team eh?
You?? 😍 thanks for offering- report back will you!!!

I know I have said it before but I am saying it again because this is all a prelude to it, they are 100% going to do joint only fans! She is a smug narcissistic braggart and to her showing off her manfriends penis will be like a power trip for her ego.

Absolutely happening.
Torn between heart and sick response! But whilst it's you, 💖 wins x

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
Smelly old Bob at no 74, curtains always shut and you can see him on his computer through the curtains when it's dark 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A bit like Chaz making Only Fans material

FFS I am back from a lovely but long day at Hickstead - started with sun, ended with rain and beer. I have seen boob leakage/suspected cum stains, a mention of syringing colostrum, some violently green purée, some more new faces, the fact someone bought her neon green bikini from DePlop, and her face-fucking the camera while wearing some imitation Versace knock off.

Just a standard day in Lozza's world.

Ugh.
Ahhhhh good old elbow face in this one

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Anna666

VIP Member
I wonder what face she will use for the 1st baybeeee pic ? And I bet she starts giving out bayyyybeee advice non stop once she is here 😫

And skidders on the bed because he doesn’t wear pants lol 😂
That poor mite ... some babies are born looking like angry lil fat men ( takes a few months to grow into their faces ) ... what will she do?

• Haha

nomorefakers

• Haha