Lauren Goodger #30 Slender yungel just a delusion, Chaz plods alongside lost in confusion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big loz has been gifted a whole box of snazzy scrunchies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow. We’re actually getting her gifts now. She should be so thankful

E94143B9-9A73-4543-9BC7-6C40E74C83C2.png

Like that’s really going to make her life better 🙄.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She wants 10 quid online for the gold one. Keep dreaming love

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The desperation!!! Is this woman hoping an association with Lauren Goodger complete with arse licking note is going to help her business?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's definitely trolling us 😅👋👄
Definitely. And I definitely need won’t be buying from her.

The desperation!!! Is this woman hoping an association with Lauren Goodger complete with arse licking note is going to help her business?
I know how pathetic, kissing her arse like goodger will give her customers. She’s just lost a shitload instead.

And now Goodger has to find space in her 2 bedroom apartment for a box of scrunchies. Hahahaha. This gets even more better.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I know how pathetic, kissing her arse like goodger will give her customers. She’s just lost a shitload instead.

And now Goodger has to find space in her 2 bedroom apartment for a box of scrunchies. Hahahaha. This gets even more better.

Shouldn't it be the other way around with Goodger doing the kissing as they gifted her . If she puckers up as normal she'll be able to kiss multiple suppliers in one go including the chairman and board of Boots if they gifted her nappies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm scanning that note for sarcasm but not sensing it at all. Why the heck would anyone want "branded scrunchies"? Nobody can see the thing, its lost in a mass of hair (or on your wrist, if you're Lauren).

(cropped out the weblink in case it's seen as promotion)
Screenshot 2021-06-16 at 12-39-28 Lady Sarah Hair Scrunchies ( ladysaraht) • Instagram photos ...png

I was convinced it was a random from here who bought a bulk load from Poundland.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

And now Goodger has to find space on her 2 bedroom apartment for a box of scrunchies. Hahahaha. This gets even more better.
Howling at work...My colleagues thinks I am mad 🙈. It couldn't get any better...the whole effin' box of scrunchies ! I just can't!!! Wow! That woman/ lady SarahT the brownnoser 💩🤣. Has she ever heard about The Primark where you can buy the scrunchie for 50p? Every single colour including the gold one! Do they share the same level of delusion?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm scanning that note for sarcasm but not sensing it at all. Why the heck would anyone want "branded scrunchies"? Nobody can see the thing, its lost in a mass of hair (or on your wrist, if you're Lauren).

(cropped out the weblink in case it's seen as promotion)View attachment 620042
I was convinced it was a random from here who bought a bulk load from Poundland.
She will make corporate branded ones if you wish.

• Haha

(cropped out the weblink in case it's seen as promotion)View attachment 620042
Branded scrunchie service! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am bleeping dying! Other than tween girls and Lauren, who the duck actually wears scrunchies anymore?!
Maybe I'm just ridiculously out of touch, but as a grown up I tend to use simple hair bands, a clip, or a pen if necessary.
I did once use a latex glove when there was nothing else to hand, and I'd choose it again over a bleeping scrunchie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She has plenty of room to store them, she could have all of them on her arms - saves the time and effort of photoshopping them I suppose .

Still laughing that she has been desperately on the beg for baby products so that she can do those bewful reviews that her millions of paid bots instasham friends are clamouring for and she gets gifted scrunchies instead. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.