Lauren Goodger #29 Python frock, face like Spock, Big Lozzie's now berthed in dry dock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understood the way some people pair a very expensive designer handbag with tit that looks like it came from the charity shop £1 or less bin.
It’s a bad fake, around £20 from China but £29 better spent on a decent pair of maternity leggings & a floaty top!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🚨Housekeeping Alert🚨
For everyone sharing their #thread title suggestions I should mention that the maximum amount of characters (to include spaces and punctuation) is 72 as we need to start the thread with her name and the thread number. Please can you bear this in mind before submitting because it may be trimmed and miss the punchline!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread - I wish I had Big Loz's mirror, in hers she just keeps getting thinner. Mind, chaz looks like he could be finishing off all her dinner

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread suggestion: Chaz says Big Loz blows him away, hurricane LAULIE must be on its way!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Loz woke up the sun was shining
Today she must come out of hiding
Looking for her maxi skirt
4 sizes to small and sure to hurt
A crop top and of course no bra
Doesn't matter, she won't walk far
All hot and bothered, many have been there
She didn't notice the pap did stare
Snap and snap the picture took
Tomorrow we would all be shook
The real Lozza all laid bare
No shaved off chin
And immaculate hair
Just a normal person struggling on
Why her jacamo lad, did look on
This was too much for our Lozza
She must arrange a shoot tomorrow
To show the world that was not her
That she has not 10 chins
And scruffy hair
The world it laughed for all did know
She did not have pregnancy glow
But that is fine just be yourself
Are likes more important than your health?
Back into hiding off she went
When will she learn her lad is bent.

Mic drop 🎤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I've not been able to get on here much since this morning but I saw the photos and was absolutely howling, particularly after her predictable 'LOOK AT HOW THE STREET PAPS EDIT ME TO LOOK FAT' post :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

'Street paps' 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Loz woke up the sun was shining
Today she must come out of hiding
Looking for her maxi skirt
4 sizes to small and sure to hurt
A crop top and of course no bra
Doesn't matter, she won't walk far
All hot and bothered, many have been there
She didn't notice the pap did stare
Snap and snap the picture took
Tomorrow we would all be shook
The real Lozza all laid bare
No shaved off chin
And immaculate hair
Just a normal person struggling on
Why her jacamo lad, did look on
This was too much for our Lozza
She must arrange a shoot tomorrow
To show the world that was not her
That she has not 10 chins
And scruffy hair
The world it laughed for all did know
She did not have pregnancy glow
But that is fine just be yourself
Are likes more important than your health?
Back into hiding off she went
When will she learn her lad is bent.

Mic drop 🎤
Round of applause 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Haven’t posted on here for a while but had to give my thread suggestion.

Unfiltered pics of Loz and Chaz plus Hotel begs and Beanz in a glass.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've not been able to get on here much since this morning but I saw the photos and was absolutely howling, particularly after her predictable 'LOOK AT HOW THE STREET PAPS EDIT ME TO LOOK FAT' post :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

'Street paps' 🤭🤭🤭🤭
i tell you its a bleedin nightmare, i cant pop to the co op without been stalked by one of them street paps...there're everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The next photo I was sent (by my 50 year old brother) had this message “Errr - that’s a sex face , imagine the sweat when they have sex - and imagine if she was wearing a Liverpool top, I can smell them” ….

EDITED. Autocorrect said something else.
Looks to me like she is saying “I’m going down, I can’t hold on”

He is “oh oh”

She is “no, me legs can’t hold me up”

He is “omg, that’s so sexy bubs”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
thread title suggestion:

Slender yungel it's just a delusion, Chas plods alongside lost in confusion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Flipping Nora! Loz is the size of the bow that will be on her newborns head when she leaves the hospital 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's been bothering me who she reminds me of in these photos, and I've decided it's Hattie Jaques in 'Carry on Camping', when she emerges in that yellow 'Chayste Place' T-shirt and a skirt pulled up to her tits.
ETA a picture for reference, just in case anyone's too young...

1623348151030.png

Hattie Jacques had far more sex appeal, I think she was quite an attractive woman, but that outfit is a dead ringer!

Matron and Oddbod! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Big Loz is fatter

It's been bothering me who she reminds me of in these photos, and I've decided it's Hattie Jaques in 'Carry on Camping', when she emerges in that yellow 'Chayste Place' T-shirt and a skirt pulled up to her tits.

View attachment 611724

Hattie Jacques had far more sex appeal, I think she was quite an attractive woman, but that outfit is a dead ringer!

View attachment 611724
Odd I’d in the blue jacket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.