Lauren Goodger #29 Python frock, face like Spock, Big Lozzie's now berthed in dry dock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder does she have mirrors in her house or if she only ever sees herself though a filter and is starting to believe its what she actually looks like
You must be joking tacky mirrored furniture all over the flat I imagine
It’s doesn’t matter what she sees she is too far gone to accept it, I can see her ending up like a modern day miss haversham still wearing clothes five sizes too small at age 75 while constantly face bleeping with a giant tub of lard for the lens

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I am🥰, I put quite a lot of weight on in first month of pregnancy due to being shattered and shoving anything down my gob I thought might give me energy. Then had my first midwife appt. And was shocked at the scales, it gave me the kick up the arse needed to go back to looking after myself a bit more. I am now half way through and lighter than I was then.
Loz needs to remember it's not just her now, its laulie rose Wrighty balenciaga honey yun gel keema naan too
It sounds like you’re smashing it and disciplined too. I hope it flies by for you until your gorgeous baby arrives

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tipping up with a #thread title suggestion because the honest photos have sent all of the Scrunchies into a posting frenzy and I am loving it!

I do love the suggestion made by @lalalanded but in case we didn’t want to break from the rhyming tradition:

Lauren Goodger #30 Backgrid pap cover blown, duck me Chaz has grown!*

*Understand this may need to be changed to remove the swear word.
How about Lauren Goodger #30 Backgrid pap cover blown, fudge me Chaz has grown!

Gets in a food reference then seeing how they love a little snack

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No she is actually insane, genuinely mentally ill with a delusion disorder as she cannot see the pap pics are her. I’m terrified for this poor baby. She needs help but won’t accept it because her delusions are giving an alternative reality. He’s too young & stupid to step in & she has no family around, health visitors are few & far between now for new mums. I unfortunately knew a girl with a mental disorder like this & it didn’t end well, truly scary to think what’s to come.
Yes, I agree. We don't really know how delusional she is. Her sister has kids though so will hopefully keep an eye on her.

Reactions: 6
I'm not a fan of teeny tiny handbags anyway but Lauren must see that they add to how huge she looks. That Balenciaga one she's carrying is just comical. Utterly ridiculous.

She is like a parody isn't she!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I never understood the way some people pair a very expensive designer handbag with tit that looks like it came from the charity shop £1 or less bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ma first effort at a title thread..

Lozzas big, plain to see, must be all the kfc

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone just commented that she doesn't look like those pics in real life and that her Instagram is what she really looks like?!

Blimey!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

Lozza woke from a nap and called a pap. Had a tantrum and hates what she sees, should have paid backgrid fees

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My first thread suggestion: thinks she's a skinny legend, more like a massive bell end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.