Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
The new beg isn’t a cot I don’t think. It’s one of those 6-8 week day time jobbies that most parent keep downstairs for when they have afternoon sleeps... saves going up and down, up and down

she lives in a flat so why bother ? Is it too taxing to go from one room to another on the same level

not to mention it’s fucking hideous and reminds me of the big fat tv days
She's a beggy cunt, she really is, like you say she's in a flat so doesn't need one of those Moses basket things. I had one but didn't have a cot until the lad was 6 months and I moved from a flat to a house.

Anyhow, if she wants one she can have this, it'll double up for storage and she can keep her bog rolls under it 👍👍

Ruffle_Pink_Bassinet_Line_24421.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Stop press! Big Loz just posted a story with a typo (obvs) but then she corrected it 😲Obviously this is a sign that the end times are coming! The world has gone mad!
Her correction still makes no sense! She is an imbecile of the highest order- her lack of grammar and punctuation makes me cringe so hard 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
none of it looks safe Lozza and I don’t trust your ‘midwife’ to know her arse from her elbow. You really need a decent, honest and straightforward friend/midwife/health visitor who will actually get you educated on the basics and ignore any pleas that it’s boring or you’re hungry or blah blah. YOU ARE GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR A HELPLESS TINY HUMAN BEING. Stop being an insufferable thundercunt and start paying attention

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
Ah thank you Liar, that's very kind. I'm very lucky I have a lot of nieces and nephews and I get to be the one that ignores bedtimes, the "no sweets" rules and generally cause havoc and then leave the parents to calm them down again. Best of both worlds.

• Heart

WordSalad

VIP Member
I know you can't judge how Lauren will be as a mother by the friends she keeps, but I woke up in a rage after seeing the picture on this post earlier this morning. (Lauryn Goodman makes me cringe so I only skim-read her thread, haven't read every page).

Lauren Goodger is sometimes papped with the gruesome Goodman sisters.

What a cast iron cunt to do this to a child, an innocent baby who has no idea he's being displayed for all to see this way. Lauryn may see it as a joke but your first instinct as a mum is to protect your kid, and not leave your child open to abuse from strangers. I really fear for this little boy, as much as I do for Farrah Abraham's daughter. Both women are severely unstable.

Lord knows what Goodger will be like. She's similarly self-obsessed and desperate for money (says on the Goodman thread that Annie Walker's friend said Lauryn asked for £3M to shut up on social media).
Her pregacy posts are always littered with comments from her fawning 'fans' saying 'aw hun you'll be a great mumma' etc. Based on what FFS? The fact she lies in bed all day, scoffs vast amounts of shit food and puts her pregnant body on OF, says the exact opposite to me. She'll be unable to cope with the crying, nappies etc. Poor kid will probably get rickets because she won't be able to take her out for fear of being seen in all her bloated glory. I still hope this all fake as no kid deserves a parent like her. Or her fellow z list slappers. Grrr they make me furious.

• Haha
How many Lozzas are there?! No wonder he looks permanently confused. His girlfriend looks different depending on the day / hour / filter

• Haha

Badirene

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Selling her pants, begging for breaks, Lozza won't work no matter what it takes.

• Haha

xyzcba

VIP Member
Proving herself to be the vile, immoral, desperate tramp that we've all known her to be.

And I bet her and Moley wonder why she's so disliked. Thought she was on the beg for an ITV mummy show??!

What a total thunderc*nt.

• Heart

Lan70

VIP Member
4 hours after her burger n chips she’s out eating a full on meal 🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮 why the fuck dues she document everything !!! No fucka is interested in you opening your can of pop you fucking weapon !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
I posted a bit on here when she first became pregnant but dropped off. Just had a look at her Instagram, she has managed to maintain the same bump size throughout her pregnancy. It’s a miracle 🤨

• Haha

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
These kitty photos for a grand plus - are they 9 months old or are they bump vag pics?!?

Do you get tits for the grand too or is that £350 on top?!

And is her face in the pic? What’s to stop that being sent to the Daily Star / Social Services?!

I know Mark & Michelle are a bit marmite on here but DAMN they’re working people building a dream home & she’s out here hawking her furry bits for the price of a pair of designer shoes. She must be at least a little salty at the way her life has turned out.

minnietheminx

VIP Member
And her ‘asfectics’ page has like this post. Honestly Dumb and Dumber… I’ve reported to ASA as clearly gifted
Me too

Good

Great work! Was this the first time you have reported her? Who did you report her too?
You report to the ASA, advertising standards authority, easy to do online! I do it because those freebies push up the prices for paying customers, I work in mental health at the very serious end, we work for protecting the most vulnerable in society for a crap wage, so it makes me fume when these wastes of oxygen get things free!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Her birth plan in OK is still very much about her and not much about the whole point of this farce, the baby. The medics won’t give a shit if she has a pristine tan and lovely hair, they’re there to ensure a safe birth for mum and baby.
I genuinely am shocked that she thinks it’s like popping in for a haircut and a tiny push and there you have it. I’ve never known anyone to be so fucking narcissistic and deluded. Fingers crossed for a big news story that eclipses her zlister birth.