Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Here’s some amazing stories for ya. More simple than a two year old could write.

Omg when she says her and Charlie are comical and should be on a show. What a dickhead. As if people who make shows read her dimwit column. Trying to influence people into thinking they’re funny. Keep begging you loser
Literally the most simple boring thing I think I’ve ever read in my entire life 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Blowup80

VIP Member
#moleman sucking on her tits, charging far too much to see her bits.

Can't have it but just for giggles 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

mchops

VIP Member
Probably due a service and she hasn't got the money. I'm sure merc will love to do it for free to collab with such a bewful yungel

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
absolutely. Skinny with a tiny bump, no cellulite, no stretch marks, and not a double chin in sight.
Her strong hormones has caused her skeleton to change shape and she has lost weight all over her body and her face but her lips have magically grown. The miracle of pregnancy for Big Loz - a medical marvel, our yungel should be studied for years to come as the text book perfect ‘pregacy’ with neatest of all bumps, amazing best ever bloods, a glow that puts a nuclear reactor to shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I’m on the edge of my seat waiting for her enthralling OK column today... Monday - beach in a corner where no one can see us, Tue - bed to recover from lolling on the beach Wed/thur/fri/sat/sun - bed to recover from doing nothing
They don’t even release her column in prime time now like first thing in morning, doesn’t get advertised. They probably regret giving it to her because it’s so crap and no one except us are reading it. The only relevance she has is DM articles and that’s only when comments are turned on so people can have a laugh. No one actually reads the crap about her. I don’t know why she keeps bothering making a joke out of herself and selling her pics to daily mail . I would just melt away and stop seeking fame. She’s lost it.

• Heart
  • Haha

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Every time she goes quiet I wonder if the baby is actually making her appearance ‘early’.

Do you reckon the staff at OK pass her column around each week to all laugh at before the task of making it readable starts?

• Haha

Sasha Sinclair

Kelly looks great as she had work done by a highly trained , medical professional. Not a wannabie instahun with a certificate. Show your own before and after ? 🤷

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I think she is under Harlow hospital, my friend saw her waiting for a scan when she was waiting for one of her apts.
No Lindo wing and privacy for her. No carefully typed birth announcement on the car park post of the flats. No 21 gun salute. Nothing. I expect moleman will nick some flowers from a garage forecourt for her. 🥀 ⛽

Wouldn’t surprise me if she takes a brass band in to play her a tune

She lives 5 mins away from me , so Harlow or whipps. Usually Harlow
Her flatulent arse will do that as the shit dribbles out...

I’m 34 weeks, no where near as big as her. Yes everything starts to ache and hurt by the end of the day but I still have to work 40 hours a week....! I work in the operating theatre for the nhs....how tiring for her to pop out and buy cushions 🙄🙄🙄

cannot wait to see her try and cope with a baby..she lives in the land of make believe
God bless you for the work you are doing. Hope everything goes swimming for you and the new little one. You are fit so will have the resources to bounce back at a sensible rate. The hag will lie in bed like a burst barrage balloon for weeks expecting others to bring up the baybeh.

• Heart
  • Haha

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Is her stay there gifted / paid ad?? She’s making a big fuss about that place... loads of story posts and a couple of grid posts going on about the place... yet no “#ad” or “#gifted”?
Ive reported her to ASA, she is already under investigation for it too!

• Heart
  • Wow

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Question!

As she’s on OF a lot & that other site too (admire me) she has subscribers and people pay for private pictures and videos, if she’s earning a couple grand a week that puts her in the top tax bracket of earners.

Do you think she declares her OF money and pays tax etc or is she in for a shocker when HMRC come knocking for their share!?

I feel like all this undeclared dodgy earnings is going to come back and bite her in her fake arse one day!!

rant over 🤣
No way will she be making much on there, one or two saddos, some lads buying a couple for a laugh but not a living I’d say she probs owes OF money on top of everything else, on another note, who the fuck wears a thong bikini when heavily pregnant?

• Haha

Badirene

VIP Member
It's just an arse, arses are big or small or flat. What is wrong is that she edits it to look the opposite of what it is. Just leave it alone it's just an arse!
To the tune of stand by your man by Tammy Wynette

Sometimes it's hard to be an arse,
Giving all your love to Only Fans,
You'll have bad times, they'll have good times,
On the beg for Laulie's pram.

Stand by your Chaz man,
Give him two cheeks to cling to,
Something warm to come home to,
Give him all the love your arse can,
Stand by for your pram!

• Haha
  • Heart