Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She will be booked into Basildon hospital ( Basvegas) which is grim. She won’t be having a private birth as it’s really fucking expensive
You’d think she would have had nhs birth classes like everyone else( or NCT) maybe she’s too much of a celeb ...
Was gona say is she going private the way she goes on or NHS?!
I live abroad and it costs about £15-£25k for a really nice top notch hospital (obvs have health insurance which covers) but I’m sure she won’t be paying for privately health insurance.

Reactions: 5

Chi4

VIP Member
That cot thing she’s just posted is a complete suffocation hazard it’s completely unnecessary (also wool is a real irritant for newborn skin) I looked on the page for the thing she posted and they sell cot bumpers and all sorts which have been proven to be completely unsafe to have in baby basket or crib!! No reputable companies sell things like that - babies basket & cot should be completely empty and free from any bit or fabrics and unnecessary choking or suffocation hazards - I really do hope she reads here and thinks twice bfore using that!
I actually just thought exactly the same thing when I saw that ! It’s all about looks for her

• Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
I was going for the belt and braces approach liar, I don't want any chance whatsoever of that ever seeing the light of day again 🤣 plugging any leaks, you know 😏
You need that strange mechanical thing I can't remember the name of or Charlie Farley could pop round to check your sink 😀

• Haha

Blowup80

VIP Member
Right, you lot. All this bloody birth talk on here yesterday! I was writing my shopping list last night whilst Tattling as well, I've just looked at it..............

I've only gone and put Vagina Blitz kitchen roll instead of Regina Blitz 😱 🤣🤣🤣

Lozza's pregacy has now officially driven me round the bend 🤣🤣
Well she defo soaks up all the shit doesn't she size of her!

• Haha

Freeka

Chatty Member
Fuck me. The column this week…

Obviously the NHS hospital is going to allow her to bring in untested electrical items and naked flames into the sterile delivery suite. In fact, they’ve suggested a fire pit and a wood-fired pizza oven in case she gets peckish.

They also don’t think it’ll be important to speak to or treat her as their patient, instead they’re going to deal directly with her private midwife using telepathy and should Big Loz want some more privacy so her masseuse can massage her ouchie noon bone, they’ll scale the outside of the building and communicate through the glass using sign language.

Either she’s been smoking crack, her excess filler has migrated to her brain, she’s genuinely mad or she’s trolling us. No sane individual can make these claims in a public forum.
If she does produce a pizza oven she will be our most popular patient ever...

• Haha

DustyRose

Chatty Member
Forex trading is for the international banks. There are no huge gains to be made unless you have a lot of money you can afford to lose. It is betting with a different name. If you don't understand the economic factors that move currencies you have no hope.
That must make Big Loz an expert then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

nomorefakers

Stop press! Big Loz just posted a story with a typo (obvs) but then she corrected it 😲Obviously this is a sign that the end times are coming! The world has gone mad!
Maybe a little bit of the pain perhaps from all of the fillers and operations, big lozza??!

• Haha
Reactions: 4